It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

You answered your own question. Fundamental principles denote something other than random nature. The computer you're using required concept, planning. and implementation.

So everything would be chaotic randomness without intelligent design? Our universe follows very precise rules and laws to function as it does. This doesn't mean that there are not an infinite number of other universes that follow an infinite number of different rules and laws.

We could be just a random universe of an infinite number, and we could be just a random life form of billions that have come and gone on our planet.

You speak of God as if he is removed outside of our universe to create it, so why do you define the lack of randomness only within our universe?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

You answered your own question. Fundamental principles denote something other than random nature. The computer you're using required concept, planning. and implementation.

So everything would be chaotic randomness without intelligent design? Our universe follows very precise rules and laws to function as it does. This doesn't mean that there are not an infinite number of other universes that follow an infinite number of different rules and laws.

We could be just a random universe of an infinite number, and we could be just a random life form of billions that have come and gone on our planet.

You speak of God as if he is removed outside of our universe to create it, so why do you define the lack of randomness only within our universe?

I didn't say 'he' first off. Secondly, this is a form of chaos perpetuating drive. I'm a proponent of infinite possibilities. The system allows for infinite layers. The caveat being - layers complement each other.

image. Mathematics . the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.

Also called frontier. Mathematics . the collection of all points of a given set having the property that every neighborhood of each point contains points in the set and in the complement of the set.

Last but not least, God could be the following: A sacrifice, each of us, outside the system, or any combination.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Last but not least, God could be the following: A sacrifice, each of us, outside the system, or any combination.

Well I guess I'm keeping the definition of God down to the OP's view for the sake of the topic, but your idea is so generalized that I fail to see a need to call it anything at all, or just call it the universe.

So you do believe in infinite randomness capabilities outside our universe even though our single universe has very define processes and laws, so once again why is there a God needed in all this to happen?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well I guess I'm keeping the definition of God down to the OP's view for the sake of the topic, but your idea is so generalized that I fail to see a need to call it anything at all, or just call it the universe.

So you do believe in infinite randomness capabilities outside our universe even though our single universe has very define processes and laws, so once again why is there a God needed in all this to happen?

The idea you reference is generalized inside this particular thread; hence, I provide links for those willing to search. Since traditional wisdom escapes you, I have no further interest where you're concerned. It boils down to the proverbial win some/ lose some.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by tremex

You are incorrect. See this Proof of Genesis 1 and John 1 by the numbers. The link you added uses weak logic and you keep confusing English with Hebrew.

The evaluation of p from within Genesis 1:1

The Bible's first verse comprises 7 Hebrew words formed from a total of 28 letters. Hitherto, attention has focused particularly on the sums of the word CVs in total and in part. Now, however, it is the word and letter products that occupy centre stage. Observe that, although each word CV is the sum of its letter CVs, the product of the latter bears no clear and obvious relationship to the former. Essential features of this analysis involve the two verse ratios

(product of letter CVs) / (product of word CVs) = R1, say, and
(number of letters) / (number of words) = R2, say
Writing the product (R1 x R2) in standard mathematical form, an accurate value for p is revealed.

I gave you this link...

The evaluation of e from within John 1:1

The number of words in this verse is 17, comprising a total of 52 letters.

Again, writing the product (R1 x R2) in standard mathematical form, an accurate value for e is revealed.

John 1 Here.

If you bothered to read the first link above, you would see this:

Let us briefly recap:

The Hebrew letters and words of the Old Testament and the Greek letters and words of the New Testament each have an uncontrived numerical dimension (the CV, or "characteristic value") that arises directly from their involvement in the alphabetic numbering systems of these early peoples.

The application of a simple numerical procedure to the Hebrew letters and words of the Bible's first verse (Gen.1:1) generates an approximation of p, correct to 5 significant figures (error: 0.0012%).

The application of the identical procedure to the first verse of the Gospel of John (which has much in common with Gen.1:1) generates an approximation of e, also correct to 5 significant figures (error: 0.0011%).

It would be extremely unreasonable to suppose that these events are fortuitous accidents; rather, highly likely that they are features of purposeful design.

The circumstantial evidence, viz the textual and geometrical links between these verses, strongly confirms this view.

If you type a 5, then a 3, then a 1 followed by an 8 then 0 and another 0 and finally an 8 into a calculator and turn it upside down you get boobies.

But then that's irrelevant because boobies are an evolutionary masterpiece (personally speaking) and have nothing whatsoever to do with calculators.
edit on 27-8-2013 by helldiver because: na

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What about all the other creation "Scriptures." Why just take from the Bible? Egyptians have a lot to say, Epic of Gilgamesh, the Natives, the Asians, Norse, Aboriginese, and so on......

I remember pre-existing prior to a body. Existence then was EASY. However, now I am imprisoned in this body on this planet, and it SUCKS here. This is like a prison planet with these bodies being tiny prison cells, limited, weak, sick, dumb, slaves, etc.

If you got 1 taste, or remembered how you were when you pre-existed, you would realize that living here is like leaving Paradise to live in a ghetto slum.

Whoever made these bodies and this planet, set up some kind of imprisoning system of trickery and traps. That's the whole reason Christ had to come. To show a way to leave and detach from this place.

Personally, I don't think God made these bodies. I believe they are part chimp, part what-ever else genetically modified the chimps to create homo-sapiens flesh suit robot bodies. But then that makes me an Ancient Alien theorist.

Oh well. By the way, just because you qoute scripture as proof, doesn't mean anything. It's relative. What you consider scripture, isn't scripture to atheist, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by tremex

You are incorrect. See this Proof of Genesis 1 and John 1 by the numbers. The link you added uses weak logic and you keep confusing English with Hebrew.

The evaluation of p from within Genesis 1:1

The Bible's first verse comprises 7 Hebrew words formed from a total of 28 letters. Hitherto, attention has focused particularly on the sums of the word CVs in total and in part. Now, however, it is the word and letter products that occupy centre stage. Observe that, although each word CV is the sum of its letter CVs, the product of the latter bears no clear and obvious relationship to the former. Essential features of this analysis involve the two verse ratios

(product of letter CVs) / (product of word CVs) = R1, say, and
(number of letters) / (number of words) = R2, say
Writing the product (R1 x R2) in standard mathematical form, an accurate value for p is revealed.

I gave you this link...

The evaluation of e from within John 1:1

The number of words in this verse is 17, comprising a total of 52 letters.

Again, writing the product (R1 x R2) in standard mathematical form, an accurate value for e is revealed.

John 1 Here.

If you bothered to read the first link above, you would see this:

Let us briefly recap:

The Hebrew letters and words of the Old Testament and the Greek letters and words of the New Testament each have an uncontrived numerical dimension (the CV, or "characteristic value") that arises directly from their involvement in the alphabetic numbering systems of these early peoples.

The application of a simple numerical procedure to the Hebrew letters and words of the Bible's first verse (Gen.1:1) generates an approximation of p, correct to 5 significant figures (error: 0.0012%).

The application of the identical procedure to the first verse of the Gospel of John (which has much in common with Gen.1:1) generates an approximation of e, also correct to 5 significant figures (error: 0.0011%).

It would be extremely unreasonable to suppose that these events are fortuitous accidents; rather, highly likely that they are features of purposeful design.

The circumstantial evidence, viz the textual and geometrical links between these verses, strongly confirms this view.

I wasn't careful enough to read everything that the debunker wrote. He had a good initial point, but then his logic disintegrated. I pointed it out here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the clarification and the links. Now I see that the phenomenon is limited to Genesis 1:1 and not to the whole first chapter.

This would be difficult to validate because the method relies on Hebrew gematria and not everyone understands Hebrew. The legitimate debunking would be to show that number Pi can be derived from other verses of Torah using other decoding techniques. See, the guys who found that Pi need to show that their technique is unique and called upon by the text in Genesis 1:1 or perhaps in the first chapter. As I said, they were looking for something familiar and made several unsuccessful attempts until they employed a technique that worked. In other words, they were hunting for a coincidence, unless they show that they were not.

God prepared a challenge for English-speaking folks who wish to debunk the effort on the pretext that various techniques can uncover many Pi's in the Bible, starting with the first chapter of Genesis, which has 31 verses (King James Bible). If 31 means the first two digits of Pi, then there must exist 41 to complete the first four digits of Pi, that is 3141, or perhaps the first five digits 31415. In the latter case, the debunkers are looking for number 415, all within the first chapter of Genesis.
Come on, guys. If we fail, then we were indeed created to their image, to their likeness.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I would need to be preaching something other than Christ for this to be true. I am showing, with every post, that Christ is the Son of God and Word. The Father is the Aleph Bet (Strong House) and the Holy Spirit is the Aleph Mem (Mother). The Trinity of Christian Faith is stated at a deeper level. This may cause you fear, but it is not, on any level, different than what is stated in the Bible. It is the same theology you know, but deeper by a few degrees.

As I said before you keep mixing faith with proof and they are not the same. If you have proof, faith is not needed, but you throw the word "faith" around a lot along with "proof". How does one prove "words" were inspired by God? All your examples, links, theories, conjectures etc. are not "proof" that God exists much less inspired "words".

I'll tell you a story...

I use to work with a guy that read the bible all day long when ever he had a chance, extremely religious guy. At his church they would have miracles, talk in tongues, play with rattlers and I ask him why did they need all that and he said to show proof that god exists.

I asked him why does he need proof if he has faith, he couldn't answer that question.....

edit on 27-8-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

Faith is a somewhat misunderstood word. I often equate faith and fact as two separate things and this is entirely true. There is a deeper level to faith that you need to see when thinking of faith against proof of God. Proof is produced by faith in a simply way by God. Allow me to make a thread for you based on a word study of the concept of Hebrew faith. I was going to do this anyway. I'll just get it done tonight. Look for the thread.

Also, consider that you called me, a fellow believer, a false prophet. I am not prophesying anything regarding future events. I may speculate on future events, but I am not prophesying. If you say I am bearing false testimony of Christ, I would need to be preaching another gospel. I am not.

Watch for the thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I am not prophesying anything regarding future events.

Just for a side note; being a prophet doesn't necessary mean you know the future. It means you speak for a higher power. It's like being an intermediary.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Tenfen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Gotta Have Faith. Read this thread...

edit on 27-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Faith is a somewhat misunderstood word. I often equate faith and fact as two separate things and this is entirely true. There is a deeper level to faith that you need to see when thinking of faith against proof of God. Proof is produced by faith in a simply way by God. Allow me to make a thread for you based on a word study of the concept of Hebrew faith. I was going to do this anyway. I'll just get it done tonight. Look for the thread.

The title of your OP speaks a different language, but yes, you just believe that someone found a proof of us being created by God who hid number Pi into Genesis 1:1. Why do you and others insult God as being a retarded person? Look at this:

Evolution of Pi: An Essay in Mathematical Progress from the Great Pyramid to Eniac

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Do you think that God would use number Pi, which evolved from a number with a few digits to the present more or less analytic form, to imply creation? This is the reason for the first chapter of Genesis having 31 verses, where 3 and 1 are the first two digits of Pi. From that point, the number will be evolving: 3.1---------->. As I found out, the evolution of Pi has its limit L in the context of Genesis. It is a very clever puzzle whose purpose is to solve the limit.

As every religious person, you have the right to keep your faith neatly wrapped in a handkerchief. But if you venture outside claiming that you have a logical proof of this and that, you hit a wall with REASON written on it, and FAITH doesn't equal REASON.

edit on 27-8-2013 by tremex because: typos

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tremex

The title of your OP speaks a different language, but yes, you just believe that someone found a proof of us being created by God who hid number Pi into Genesis 1:1. Why do you and others insult God as being a retarded person? Look at this:

Evolution of Pi: An Essay in Mathematical Progress from the Great Pyramid to Eniac

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Do you think that God would use number Pi, which evolved from a number with a few digits to the present more or less analytic form, to imply creation? This is the reason for the first chapter of Genesis having 31 verses, where 3 an1 are the first two digits of Pi. From that point, the number will be evolving: 3.1---------->. As I found out, the evolution of Pi has its limit L in the context of Genesis. It is a very clever puzzle whose purpose is to solve the limit.

As every religious person, you have the right to keep your faith neatly wrapped in a handkerchief. But if you venture outside claiming that you have a logical proof of this and that, you hit a wall with REASON written on it, and FAITH doesn't equal REASON.

edit on 27-8-2013 by tremex because: typos

I suppose you gotta have faith.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

After 22 pages your evidence or proof comes down to you saying you got to have faith? Lets examine this for a second you seem under the impression that people who argue against you lacks faith. Well i for one believe there is a god. However im rational about it i know there is no way for me to ever prove there is unless he decides one day to come down here and say hi. Which isnt a likely scenario. the reason for my belief is simple ive had things happen in my life that defies logic. But now someone like you comes along you want to define my god and literally try to make him fit your beliefs but you dont stop there you try to sway others as well to believe what you believe.

The reason your truth is rejected by people here is your trying to impose your beliefs on others. Id defend your right to believe whatever you like and have defended Christ and the Bible even the Koran and Torah. But i wont try to use science to prove the existence of god that just belittles him. He doesnt need to prove anything hes not going to leave us clues he tells us you have to believe. i suggest you go back and take a look at what he was trying to tell you because you missed the mark.( pun intended )

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I suppose you gotta have faith.

Your remark and the link reminds me of Craig B., the guy who cheated on his application to all benefits of heaven. Heavens found out, but since God was in an exceptional mood that day, he gave Craig a second chance. "If you pick the right letters of Hebrew alphabet, I let you stay in heaven," he said.

Craig had two choices: to feed his faith of experiencing a sudden case of sheer luck, or start thinking. He opted for the latter choice.

God gave Craig ten minutes to decide and then he asked him: "Have you chosen wisely?"

"Yes I have, Your Irreversible Omniscience," answered Craig.

"So let me hear your choice," said God.

And Craig goes," I've chosen three letters: Aleph, Mem, and Nun."

That was a stunning answer, because that was exactly the choice His Omniscience God made by himself.

"I can't believe how lucky you got, Craig," God wondered. "How did you pick those letters?"

Craig stopped short of questioning God's omniscience and respectfully explained to God that the Hebrew alphabet has 22 letters, a number that coincides with the number of chapters of the last book of the Bible. Since that last book, Revelation, ends the Bible, and the Hebrew word AMN ends a prayer, he chose A, M and N, or Aleph, Mem, and Nun.

"But that's the way I would chose it!" exclaimed God. "That's not possible for you to be as much omniscient as I am!"

"To your image, to your likeness, Heavenly Father. Did you forget?" explained Craig.

"Alright, alright," said God. "Tomorrow, you'll go to the orientation course, so you would know how to conduct yourself in heaven. No flirting with Virgin Mary, you hear?"

edit on 28-8-2013 by tremex because: corrections

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Faith, from a physics standpoint, is taking the indeterminate (Not seen or provable) probability and collapsing the wave function to determined. In science, this is theory taken as the most evident model until something higher is known as a new unifying axiom. For now, the proof comes not in what is seen, but what is most evident. This is true for all of us lacking the final higher axiom. When the entire territory is taken into consideration, not just the map you hold, proof that we are created is founded on the whole. As you state below, a creator is evident, even to you, as an inward knowing (metacognition). You have this word (information) formed within already. The proof comes when we see the outward observation as evident to the inward (informed) knowledge. As I stated, you need to have faith or you are blind to the mirrored reflection within and without.

Hebrews 8:10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

---What laws would these be? The very laws of physics that are invariable and set into nature. When I note that chirality and coalescence are connected to two becoming one thing, I am not merely showing you the simple truth behind all of physics, I am showing you the parallel to this from God's word telling you why this is so. They are in agreement. Agreement with what cannot be seen is found by the investigation of what is seen. Faith is knowing that the two match, yet lacking the ability to conceive the details completely. Science has no mirror to what it claims as theory. We do.

Hebrews 10:16
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Slowly, God is revealing the truth of what is behind the torn veil. Eventually, this veil will be removed. What is most evident as the highest axiom is taken on faith, even as facts of our perceived analog reality become an evident digital reality of information. We are living in an image. This is now provable.

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” Jer 31:31-33

Originally posted by dragonridr

After 22 pages your evidence or proof comes down to you saying you got to have faith? Lets examine this for a second you seem under the impression that people who argue against you lacks faith. Well i for one believe there is a god. However im rational about it i know there is no way for me to ever prove there is unless he decides one day to come down here and say hi. Which isnt a likely scenario. the reason for my belief is simple ive had things happen in my life that defies logic. But now someone like you comes along you want to define my god and literally try to make him fit your beliefs but you dont stop there you try to sway others as well to believe what you believe.

The reason your truth is rejected by people here is your trying to impose your beliefs on others. Id defend your right to believe whatever you like and have defended Christ and the Bible even the Koran and Torah. But i wont try to use science to prove the existence of god that just belittles him. He doesnt need to prove anything hes not going to leave us clues he tells us you have to believe. i suggest you go back and take a look at what he was trying to tell you because you missed the mark.( pun intended )

edit on 28-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Faith, from a physics standpoint, is taking the indeterminate (Not seen or provable) probability and collapsing the wave function to determined.

No it's not, there is no "faith" in physics. There is math and empirical evidence.

You're not the first person to try and warp very valid science principles and try to manipulate it into something supporting your boxed out, pre-concluded endgame (which is disrespectful to anyone who vested time and energy into working on real ideas and theories.)

...Basically, this takes some valid insights into how the Copenhagen interpretation works, some knowledge of the Participatory Anthropic Principle (PAP), and finds a way to insert God into the universe as a necessary component to the universe.

And why it is BS:

Even if we allow that the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum physics is completely correct, there are two significant reasons that I can think of why this argument doesn't work.

Reason One: Human Observers Are Sufficient

The argument being exploited in this method of proving God is that there needs to be an observer to cause a collapse. However, it makes the error of assuming that the collapse has to take prior to the creation of that observer. In fact, the Copenhagen interpretation contains no such requirement.

Reason Two: An All-Seeing God Doesn't Count as an Observer

The second flaw in this line of reasoning is that it is usually tied in with the idea off an omniscient deity that is simultaneously aware of everything happening in the universe. God is very rarely depicted as having blind spots. In fact, if the deity's observational acumen is fundamentally required for the creation of the universe, as the argument suggests, presumably he/she/it doesn't let much slip by.

And that poses a bit of a problem, because the only reason we know about the observer effect is because sometimes no observation is being made.

You (Snake oil sales hominid) are expressing your intellect (ignorance) into that which you do not understand (science) to claim righteous understanding (ripping off people smarter than you) to seek pure enlightenment for your followers (See:Brain damage) for the sole purpose of preaching the Alpha Bet (Alphabet Soup) to feed the hungry (take their dignity) so they can enter the golden halls of heaven (the sullied pits of the internet.)

Keep preaching...

Jason Blackmore 23:1:12

I once met a man with a magic cricket who said he'd give to to me for free so long as I rode him up the mountain that none a man would dare climb themselves. And I says, well I says to the man, a ride up the bloody mountain ain't free now is it? So I took his damn cricket and rode it up the mountain!
edit on 28-8-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I SAID: 'Faith, from a physics standpoint, is taking the indeterminate (Not seen or provable) probability and collapsing the wave function to determined."

YOU SAID:
No it's not, there is no "faith" in physics. There is math and empirical evidence.

You're not the first person to try and warp very valid science principles and try to manipulate it into something supporting your boxed out, pre-concluded endgame (which is disrespectful to anyone who vested time and energy into working on real ideas and theories.)

Actually, if you do not know how the states of matter are changed by the observer making a choice, you would come to such a conclusion. Physicists are saying something closer to what I am implying. We know know that our ability to collapse wave function is directly tied to the observer's interplay with dimension. The observer collapses the probabilities form the fifth dimension down to the fourth of time to change the states of matter in the third. This is a well known concept. Faith is the ability to make choice. As the two videos below can help you see, the indeterminate is dependent on our ability to determine. This is why faith is important.

Here are two physics lessons to get you started. The first is from a well known physicist. The other is from a well respected theory called the Tenth Dimension Project. You must think orthogonally.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Just by your answer i see you dont understand physics the state of matter is not changed by the observer at all. Matter exists in all forms the act of observation merely makes it choose where and how. Nothing changes whart so ever and as far as 5th dimension this is where gravitation waves supposedly come from according to an idea. However we have yet to detect these gravitation waves. It was even suspected Cern would give us proof of a fifth dimension we should see drag in that dimension as extra mass in ours. But so far nothing But yet your trying to pass this off as a statement of fact. Now the other part you seem to be unclear on is the multiverse its not other dimensions quite simple your wrong.

Hugh Everett’s “many worlds" hypothesis which is what your eluding to says there is a multivariate where everything that happens has happened somewhere.Every time we force an observation a new universe is created. i can explain why this is believed and also the problems it creates but we are in the wrong thread for that. But at least if your going to use science try to understand it it would help your cause. And im going to end this with a quote from Albert Einstein:

“The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can change this.”

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
As I have discussed with Mr. Bryanton, there is no paradox with between the Copenhagen Interpretation and the Many Worlds theory. I get that you disagree and this is fine. Quantum mechanics and how these laws apply to human consciousness is not a well understood matter, even by the best minds in the world. I had this very discussion with Mr. Bryanton after he read the fourth chapter of my book covering this topic. His only critique was that I held the view that the two theories were not contradictory. He agreed with my view other than this one matter mentioned above. As I said, this is natural. We each see this differently and most paradoxes of this nature are not one or the other. Typically, the resolution is found by seeing both as true by the excluded middle.

As you can see in his video, he agrees with many other physicists on this matter of the indeterminate nature of the wave function and how this is collapsed by the observer. If you do not hold a view that God is real, you do not allow His own collapse of this wave function in the form of providence. In this case, you see choice, chance and the actions of others. I see choice, providence and the actions of others. God's law manages it all.

Originally posted by dragonridr

Just by your answer i see you dont understand physics the state of matter is not changed by the observer at all. Matter exists in all forms the act of observation merely makes it choose where and how. Nothing changes whart so ever and as far as 5th dimension this is where gravitation waves supposedly come from according to an idea. However we have yet to detect these gravitation waves. It was even suspected Cern would give us proof of a fifth dimension we should see drag in that dimension as extra mass in ours. But so far nothing But yet your trying to pass this off as a statement of fact. Now the other part you seem to be unclear on is the multiverse its not other dimensions quite simple your wrong.

Hugh Everett’s “many worlds" hypothesis which is what your eluding to says there is a multivariate where everything that happens has happened somewhere.Every time we force an observation a new universe is created. i can explain why this is believed and also the problems it creates but we are in the wrong thread for that. But at least if your going to use science try to understand it it would help your cause. And im going to end this with a quote from Albert Einstein:

“The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can change this.”

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

As I stated, you need to have faith or you are blind to the mirrored reflection within and without.

That's dangerous philosophy. Only a few could see that "Pi" and "180" are the same gods, because knowledge tells them that Pi in radians equals 180 in degrees. But sometimes mistakes happen and 180 could mutate into 8 and 10. But most of the folks wouldn't be aware of anything wrong with 8:10.

Hebrews 8:10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Adolf Hitler also made covenant with German nation. He put his laws into the mind of German people and wrote them into their hearts.
You harvested what you sawn thousands of years ago.

Slowly, God is revealing the truth of what is behind the torn veil. Eventually, this veil will be removed.

You intend that Pi = 180, but when 180 accidentally mutated into 8 10, God simply killed the folks who carried the no good mutation. He would even tell you where. See, Pi is a turn in the opposite direction and that's why God compares himself to the First and the Last:

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Revelation 22:13

God also compares himself in the same passage with the first letter and the last letter of an alphabet. There was a place whose name started with A and ended with Z.

A____________Z ?

"Slowly, God is revealing the truth..." ain't he?

edit on 28-8-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join