It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix is as real as Israel is real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I know this is true because I have been following these events for over 4 decades:

www.disinfo.com...

www.trhonline.com...

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Can anyone tie any other random crap to israel? I would like to state that it is Israel's fault that my breakfast sucked this morning. It is also their fault that I lost $10 on a scratch off lottery ticket. Similarly it is their fault that my cell phone had crappy service this afternoon, that I hit traffic this evening, and that there's nothing on tv but informercials now.

Any other random points to add? Is Isreal Is Real as the Matrix Is Real Isreal Real Is Real Is?

Get over this garbage already.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
"Virtually invisible like wonder woman's jet" ?

I find it incredibly hard to believe that this guy could have sold hundreds of thousands of books when he doesn't have even the most basic grasp of writing at a decent level. It's hilarious stuff, the only danger is that you can bet some deluded fools are going to take it seriously.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
4 decades huh, thats nice.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Wow, I couldn't even get through the first page of that article. It's written so bad, and it just makes little sense. Sounds like an 8 year old making up a story as he goes along...

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Wow, I couldn't even get through the first page of that article. It's written so bad, and it just makes little sense. Sounds like an 8 year old making up a story as he goes along...

Agreed, this idea was interesting to me, but I got nothing from that article.

new topics

top topics

join