It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

as we speak, our head's gravity and balance system is under siege [ luna and moon VI ]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazootica
Is the ascended lightworker Lucifer?

Do you mean we have to out the antichrist for this awakening to happen?

I've been noticing a kind of haze in my head and had difficulty concentrating the last week or so.

Is the ascended lightworker Lucifer?

no love ; the phrase 'lightworker' simply means "a person, who works to get his chakras opened, to can receive, and be filled by, the I Awareness" [ that Awareness IS Lucifer though, sure] . So, in a way, it is not so much a volontary transformation as more some Hostile Takeover.

Do you mean we have to out the antichrist for this awakening to happen?

mm.... - the confusion here, is there are 2 almost synchron Events happening soon :

first is the "ascension", that is a number of people [ 144.000] who are lightworkers [ see above] , who will get "transformed" in the coming dimension which this I Awareness is now creating.

..and second - immediately following that event - is anóther group of 144.000 , which the Bible describes as "firstfruits" , who will go up to Gods dimension

just,
many christians are Tricked, and know nothing about any False Light coming, and think they have to wait for something Literal - like some 'antichrist leader to arrive on this worlds theatre' ...see.

..yes the "haze" is a good description you gave

kind regards,

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Lone 12,

you do realize that there is Grand Sextile tomorrow, Star of David, if you like. That being said, it i also the second one in the last 30 days. Both are centered in Earth and Water Elements. In my opinion this is a very beneficial alignment being that there is very powerful feminine energy associated with this astrological match.

It may be that you are extraordinarily sensitive to subtle energies and therefor you are picking up on this alignment. It is only conjecture on my part.

I consider that this is an extremely beneficial opportunity because we are in, or nearly in the actual Aquarian Epoch, depending on who you read, and because of that I believe that this may an excellent window for change and opportunity for the us and the world to focus on moving away from the male, patriarchal power that has unbalanced Man's Group Soul (which is what I call it) and whole planet.

7 to 10 millennium has been plenty of time to give the Boys a chance and frankly we haven't done very well, in my opinion. Granted most of usare not sitting in caves knocking rocks together, but this planted is suffering greatly under the yoke of some powerfully out of control Egos and is need of some peace and nurturing.

Anyway, I thought I would chime in. you have posited an interesting subject.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharkman
reply to post by Lone12

Lone 12,

you do realize that there is Grand Sextile tomorrow, Star of David, if you like. That being said, it i also the second one in the last 30 days. Both are centered in Earth and Water Elements. In my opinion this is a very beneficial alignment being that there is very powerful feminine energy associated with this astrological match.

It may be that you are extraordinarily sensitive to subtle energies and therefor you are picking up on this alignment. It is only conjecture on my part.

I consider that this is an extremely beneficial opportunity because we are in, or nearly in the actual Aquarian Epoch, depending on who you read, and because of that I believe that this may an excellent window for change and opportunity for the us and the world to focus on moving away from the male, patriarchal power that has unbalanced Man's Group Soul (which is what I call it) and whole planet.

7 to 10 millennium has been plenty of time to give the Boys a chance and frankly we haven't done very well, in my opinion. Granted most of usare not sitting in caves knocking rocks together, but this planted is suffering greatly under the yoke of some powerfully out of control Egos and is need of some peace and nurturing.

Anyway, I thought I would chime in. you have posited an interesting subject.

Peace!

- thanks for the respond, shark

..yes i m aware of the sextile, aka the egyptian Sorcery depiction ;
and really - i think everyone should do as they see Fit ;

but you understand that i myself want to have Nothing to do with any "feminine" that is supposed to 'bring us into a new era' - since i ve learned the hard way , what they really are.

..thank you, that is kind
- i tell You a secret please : They [ the entities to whom belóng this "feminine", or I Awareness] can póse as sweet and pretty : untill the moment, you start Opposing them.

have you tried that love ?

...i have No Words to describe to you their real nature... - Monsters of the 1st degree : ugly, Hateful, Unyielding, Selfish to the Core, Nonmercyful
- and using Human as their protection shield : towards God.

yes i sensed them, heared them, saw them,
felt their Spells, learned their Tricks,
- and trust me : the soul is completely Helpless towards these armoured sophisticated battle tanks
..if God wouldnt protect the soul.

and i see with heartache,
that many, many souls are Lured into their honeyTrap

.. sheep going willingly to their Slaughter, is but an Understatement

sad regards

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Lone 12,

I understood your cautionary note about these entities. Although I don't have any personal experience that I can relate to in this regard. I do believe that there is, and has been an ongoing conflict at a spiritual level for the control of "souls", if that is the proper definition of our beings, and according to some whom I trust, this conflict has increased significantly over the last couple of decades.

Are you aware of the Grand Sextile alignment that dates from 4BC? It ushered in the change of Epochs from Taurus to Pisces and some believe that this was the sign of the birth of Christ. I'm not going to go down a religious angle with this, but I bring it up because some very knowledgeable students of history and astrology have noted this. I, myself have just recently become aware of it.

I only suggest that this "convergence" that you have become aware of may be another indicator of such a change, for better of worse. My own feeling is that if people are not properly aligned spiritually and prepared in their hearts and souls, no amount of warning is going to stop them from getting run over. It may well be that they are supposed to be caught in traffic karmically, if you know what I mean. I can not be the judge of that, it is really an individual thing as to whether you become aware and are prepared for whatever may come.

I choice to think of this "alignment" or "convergence" as an opportunity to get better connected to a less aggressive and less hostile host of energies. I do not believe that these energies that I refer to are in any way weak or fragile. I instead believe that they are the truly the stronger, more righteous powers that be. The people and this planet need that protection and connection like never before. I can't think of anything that we could use more. All the help this planet can get the better.

Some will get it and rise out of the tribal and nationalistic net they are caught in, some will not. Some will grow, some will implode, I pray for them all either way.

Peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join