It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star trek Books/Novels? + Comic book help Please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Im sorry i dont know if this is the right place to post this but i cannot find a forum to ask the question and this is the closest thing to what im looking for. Anyway im looking at buying some star trek novels/books to read they are Star Trek Titan The Red King, Star Trek Titan Taking Wing, Star Trek Return, Star Trek Avenger and Star Trek Destiny...Im buying them from amazon but is there any i should buy along with them?

By the way can anyone tell me where i can buy comic books from online in the UK please?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Thank you, i know this is a dumb question considering howmany comic books there are but can you recommend a issue? Superman, batman, green lantern, captain america, thor, iron man...id go for the flash aswell to be honest but i dont know much about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo

Thank you, i know this is a dumb question considering howmany comic books there are but can you recommend a issue? Superman, batman, green lantern, captain america, thor, iron man...id go for the flash aswell to be honest but i dont know much about it.

That depends on what you are into. You can find a comic on basically everything you like. Look into graphic novels. Here's 50 heroes to look through.
The 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters
edit on 18-8-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sorry the list i gave above are the ones im interested in, there might be a few ive forgot but while looking at the list on the websites you gave me it doesnt look like i could buy all the volumes from issue 1 which would be a nightmare to follow...then again im guessing if i tried harder i could find them unless they are out of stock or no longer sell them.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
IDW new star trek series based on the reboot

interesting and you should be able to get it in trade paperback now

DC annual for star trek I think
en.wikipedia.org...:_The_Next_Generation

It invovled Picards brother who died as a child and Q

Marvel also did Star Trek academy and several others
good reads I think you can find trade paperbacks
several characters joined book series

Two star trek wikis
en.memory-alpha.org...:Main