It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Chicken McNugget 'strange fiber' photos released by Natural News Forensic Food Labs.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Looks like this may have been an organism. YUCK. A fiber maybe, but as many as there are, I would bet more on an organism, that has died after being cooked in fat

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This story just made me shudder with revulsion.....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm sending all of this information to my boyfriend, who eats Mc Donalds at least once a week. I bet these pictures will put an end to that. I've been telling him to keep away from Mc D's for years now. Their food is a chemical cocktail. Many years ago I stopped eating it when it would give me bad stomach cramps and odd pains in my arms and legs.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Beartracker16
I have two questions about the photos.

1. Does that chicken in the photos look uncooked?

2. Could that black fiber be a blood vessel?

I was also thinking they look like small collapsed veins, blood veins run through any animal and they come pretty small.
When I used to eat meat, I love KFC but could only eat the breast since I would bit into veins in other pieces and suddenly remember what i was eating.

They look like fibers, not cooked veins in chicken. The veins when cooked are more elastic looking and uneven.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
For the last year or so, I've been so busy with work and all that most of my food intake was crap. Fast food and Walmart boxed food. Now that things have slowed down a bit, I recently had a real urge for salad. I ended up having it three days in a row for dinner. Yes...with regular salad dressing. I also ended up waking in the morning in a great mood and energetic all day long. I've since gone back to a flux of crap and salad on and off and can tell you for sure that at 48...you feel like what you eat. I think it is time to become a rabbit.
edit on 8/18/2013 by WeAreAWAKE because: Spelling etc.

Check out Dr. Furhman. He always says that salad should be the main course of a meal. I can't follow his diet 100% but he has a ton of good ideas on healthy eating.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

I must say that I agree with a couple of other users on here. They seem to be hair-like, though, whether pubic or not, that's something I'll leave to the experts. Perhaps the nugget fell on the floor and picked up a few strands? Either way, this SHOULD NOT be on anything that anybody is about to ingest. I, personally, am against the consumption of McDonald's products for myself and my children. I don't care how "healthy" their menus keep becoming (or so they say), I would rather eat something produced in my very own backyard.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kmhotaru
reply to post by beckybecky

I must say that I agree with a couple of other users on here. They seem to be hair-like, though, whether pubic or not, that's something I'll leave to the experts. Perhaps the nugget fell on the floor and picked up a few strands? Either way, this SHOULD NOT be on anything that anybody is about to ingest. I, personally, am against the consumption of McDonald's products for myself and my children. I don't care how "healthy" their menus keep becoming (or so they say), I would rather eat something produced in my very own backyard.

They stated that they are smaller then hair so it can't be hair.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi good food fans.

This thread confirms we had a GOOD idea to never
eat the USA fast foods since 1970 or so !!
It made us vomit 2 or 3 times, and then we understood !!
to NEVER go in there again !!

And when we buy stuff in our grocery store,
we DO NOT buy stuff from USA and China !!
It's good for our stomachs and for the ecology ! B-)
No more 3000 or 4000 miles travel for the food.
We buy LOCAL and ORGANIC !

Blue skies.
edit on 2013/8/19 by C-JEAN because: Organic.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by amkia

Funniest thing i've heard all week...

McD's isn't even real food... And its definately not safe to eat...

Have you seen "super size it"?

Dude ate that crap for a month... And almost died..

yes, and that film was biased, creatively edited, and used EXTREMELY flawed methodology for it's primary experiment....

morgan spurlock is an idiot, and is full of s**t

now, onto the topic...omfg, that's gross, wtf is it? and i really don't eat mcdonalds too much anymore...i mean, if i gotta eat, and it's all that's around, i'll have it, but if i have a choice, i'll have something else....it's been like that for me since i found out that the chicken nuggets have silicone in them....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky
Some Chicken McNugget have been put under a microscope and some photos taken.Strange and very odd things have been found.

Could some of you analyze the photos and tell us what this could be?

www.naturalnews.com...

I noticed that some of those fibers have a striking resemblance to the fibers that sufferers of Morgellons disease have popping up out of their skin.

I wonder if the McNuggets fibers could be one of the sources for the Morgellons fibers in people? Could they avoid digestion and penetrate the body to eventually emerge from the skin?????

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos
I can honestly say that the next time I feel like having some McNuggets, I won't be dissuaded by this in the least.

There are so many foods that we eat on a daily basis that are bad for us in large quantities, potatoes for example, if allowed to green, or if their leaves are used in tea, contain glycoalkaloid poison,

The pips of cherries when chewed or crushed produce hydrogen cyanide.

Apple seeds contain cyanide.

Rhubarb leaves contain a corrosive acid.

Raw Almonds are full of cyanide.

The list goes on and on and on, the point is that if something is going to be consumed, it must be prepared properly.

And let's not forget what is in the very air we breathe, the dangers of the sun, water poisoning, radiation, radon... living in fear is the biggest waste of life.

To hell with it, I'm taking the family out for dollar menu tonight.

i'm sorry, but i just had to...

edit on 19-8-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoxomoxoa
Morgellons is not a real disease.

Everyone knows that McNuggets are terrible for human consumption, but these "fibers" are standard fibers fiund on anything not vacuum sealed. Most likely cotton fibers.

Natural News has never had one honest "story". It is an internet store designed to appear as a news site. Mike Adams is a fraud.

lol, cool story bro...

do you happen to have any proof to back up your claims?

i mean, is it not a real disease because you say so?

and is mike adams a fraud because you say so?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The last time I ate anything from McDonalds was 3 1/2 years ago. I wouldn't even stop there for a courtesy cup of water.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
The last time I ate anything from McDonalds was 3 1/2 years ago. I wouldn't even stop there for a courtesy cup of water.

A couple of decades ago I was off fast food of any kind for over a year because of a stomach problem. One day I was out on a call and forgot to bring my lunch. I was getting pretty hungry and my stomach problem had cleared up several months ago so I decided to get a McD double QP w/cheese. After being off of them for so long I was amazed at how much salt they put in them. You get used to the salt when you eat them on a regular basis but being the first one I had in over a year it tasted like it had been dipped in brine. That was the last fast food I have eaten for at least 20 years. I now prefer places like "Sweet Tomatoes" salad bar restaurant or just make my food at home.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Some Chicken McNugget have been put under a microscope and some photos taken.Strange and very odd things have been found.

www.naturalnews.com...

I noticed that some of those fibers have a striking resemblance to the fibers that sufferers of Morgellons disease have popping up out of their skin.

I wonder if the McNuggets fibers could be one of the sources for the Morgellons fibers in people? Could they avoid digestion and penetrate the body to eventually emerge from the skin?????

Do you really think that if this was the same thing as the Morgellons it wouldn't have died in the fryer and that it could avoid the acids in our stomach to sneak under the skin??

The Morgellon stuff that we see on the web more looks like something alive. A kind of parasite IMO.

My bet is on fiber from feathers or alike that went into the mix. Maybe hairs that have gone trough the entire transformation process and may had been altered by the chemical they use to whiten the chicken or something? I really don't know, just wild guesses here.. Maybe even some little cooked blood vessels llike some other posters said. The only thing i'm pretty sure about it's that this thing is dead after all this process.

Check any food you eat with a 200x microscope and come back here to tell us what you've seen.

By the way, i'm not a huge McD fan. I eat there maybe 2 or 3 times a year. I'm not either defending them, just trying to point out the obvious.

Peace out.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigwig22

www.naturalnews.com...

Do you really think that if this was the same thing as the Morgellons it wouldn't have died in the fryer and that it could avoid the acids in our stomach to sneak under the skin??

The Morgellon stuff that we see on the web more looks like something alive. A kind of parasite IMO.

My bet is on fiber from feathers or alike that went into the mix. Maybe hairs that have gone trough the entire transformation process and may had been altered by the chemical they use to whiten the chicken or something? I really don't know, just wild guesses here.. Maybe even some little cooked blood vessels llike some other posters said. The only thing i'm pretty sure about it's that this thing is dead after all this process.

Check any food you eat with a 200x microscope and come back here to tell us what you've seen.

By the way, i'm not a huge McD fan. I eat there maybe 2 or 3 times a year. I'm not either defending them, just trying to point out the obvious.

Peace out.

If you checked out my Morgellons link and compared it to the OP's link you would see that many of the fibers in both are nearly identical. I find that strange and, in most cases, the Morgellons fibers defy identification, just like the McNugget fibers.
edit on 19-8-2013 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If you checked out my Morgellons link and compared it to the OP's link you would see that many of the fibers in both are nearly identical. I find that strange and, in most cases, the Morgellons fibers defy identification, just like the McNugget fibers.
edit on 19-8-2013 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

Sure, it looks like nearly identical but i'm pretty sure we could find a lot of different pictures of different fibers magnified at different rates that will look like nearly identical.

I just wanted to point out that too many people jump to conclusion really fast these days. You were not the only one that stated the Morgellons resemblance but you were the last one, so I replied to your post.

We won't be sure of anything until they got these tested at at least 2 independants labs under same conditions and I bet this won't happen because Naturalnews isn't a scientific website that takes their articles to this level of research (usually, maybo for once they will do it?
. The only test they did is to put it under a microscope, any kid with access to one at his school could do the very same. IMHO, it will remain a piece of propaghanda until it's forgotten. (in two weeks top)

Peace out
edit on 19-8-2013 by bigwig22 because: typo

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by purplemer

That was my first reaction when seeing them. They are exactly like the fibers found in morgellens (sp) disease.

kinda looks like morgellens, but you can see that with the naked eye, those strands in the chicken you can't see with the naked eye, that was looking through a 200x microscope, so much smaller than any hair.

still, weird, would like to know what they are

edit on 19-8-2013 by research100 because: added a sentence

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Morgellons !

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Conspiracy? Those look like capillaries to me. I mean they are supposedly putting cooked chicken into those. At least we got proof that there is real chicken inside.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join