It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Over 50 Christian Churches/Buildings Attacked in Egypt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

No one cares about christians, or their churches

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
well hmm I guess its the job of the other religious folks to burn down the other guys churches?
Thats the game, they love to play

Religion has never been more moronic in my lifetime.
idiots.

I'll take atheism any day over moronic power hungry monkeys.

edit on 17-8-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

yeah atheist never do retarded stuff, I mean look at the soviet union.

I don't think I have ever been instructed to burn a church .. nor have i ever had the desire to burn a church.. so I am unclear as to what you referring to as burning other peoples churches is the name of the game in religion.

Being an idiot or moron is not exclusive to religion or atheism.. Although people like that usually fail to realize that.

edit on 18-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

No one cares about christians, or their churches

You mean Obama doesn't care..*

Regardless of what they believe in or what it's used for unprovoked places of peace are being attacked have some shame.
edit on 18-8-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Meanwhile in the REAL real world had Christians burned down mosques the Islamic world would have come unglued. Did you see what happens when the Quran gets burned?

Well, if you want to go down that road....
Imagine a Muslim government drone bombing Christian villages for years... and getting away with it. Imagine all those dead Christian villagers being written off as collateral damage.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with muslims christians or muslim brotherhood, west actualy financing radical groups to burn churches or bomb shia mosques in order to create total chaos, like they did in Iraq. There were even british people caught placing car bombs in Iraq.

www.prisonplanet.com...
edit on 18-8-2013 by Sonny2 because: mastrubating

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

Forgive my confusion, but the article you cited doesn't claim that the British were planting car bombs. I have a couple of difficulties with the article in general. One is that it is eight years old, the other is that it is written in the inflammatory, vague style of prisonplanet articles.

The article concerns to British soldiers in disguise, were caught with military supplies in their car. Here is the only portion of the article that seems to apply:

This is made all the more interesting by the fact that early reports cited as originating from BBC World Service radio stated that the car used contained explosives. Was this another staged car bombing intended to keep tensions high? As you will discover later, the plan to keep Iraq divided and in turmoil is an actual policy directive that spans back over two decades.

The BBC reports that the car did contain, "assault rifles, a light machine gun, an anti-tank weapon, radio gear and medical kit. This is thought to be standard kit for the SAS operating in such a theatre of operations."
Was it another staged car bombing? Who knows? The article never mentions that a car bomb, if it existed, went off. It also assumes that the earliest report was more accurate than a latter one, when we've learned that the opposite is more likely true. Besides, if the car contained explosives, that means they weren't used, they were in the car.

Finally, it's late and I'm fuzzy headed, but how does this apply to the topic. I know you're making a point, but I don't see what it is.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by SLAYER69

Allah forbid!

Don't forget its alright when Shia and Sunni wage war with each other, and destroy their Mosques or blow them selves up in them.

Instant Martyrdom!

The only time a Mosque can be destroyed.......

only Radical salafists and Al Qaeda are behind such acts. the same as in Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, and many other places in the middle east.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by canucks555

Meanwhile in the REAL real world had Christians burned down mosques the Islamic world would have come unglued.

Did you see what happens when the Quran gets burned?

Yeah, but Jesus said murdering is wrong. Muhammad gave it two thumbs up. If Christians are persecuted they aren't supposed to fight back, even to the point they may be killed for Christ. Muhammad said if muslim are persecuted to fight back until the oppressors stop, even to the point of killing them. Burn a bible, a Christian cries and goes out and buys a new one. Burn a Quran and people all over the world die, who didn't even have anything to do with it.

Hundreds of thousands of Christians have been murdered in Africa to Islamic Jihad, and the world doesn't care about those genocides, you have to do some serious digging to find the events. If 1 jew or 1 muslim kill eachother, the whole world hears about it.

Seeing a pattern yet?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
mosques and goverment buildings have been torched as well

stop plugging the christan card... it has nothing to do with them

its the military complex against a criminal political party....following a failed election

I really would not call this playing a christian card. But i do agree with you. I see that as well. seams its a military complex vs a criminal political party. I will never get the images out of my head when they tossed off "christian" people off the roof. I am not even christian. That would be more of a card or connection.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Now imagine 'Muslim' Governments "Pakistan, Yemen" secretly applauding those attacks.

Sad but true eh?

edit on 18-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

This is truly saddening and despicable, the loss of ancient buildings that in some cases are older than any mosque in Egypt and predate the Arab invasion and conquest, In recent years there has been an increasing exodus of Coptic Christians from there ancestral homeland with many heading for the united states, those whom think this is acceptable or think it is merely religion against religion need to get a grip and do some thorough research.
Many of these buildings have been burned down several times in the past only to be rebuilt by there congregations.
There is and simply will never be any reasoning with extremists of any flavour.

Lonewolf you speak absolute truth.
edit on 18-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

so arrogant

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Boy, if this doesn't convince everyone that this Muslim "religion" has been hijacked by evil forces, I don't think anything will.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
Boy, if this doesn't convince everyone that this Muslim "religion" has been hijacked by evil forces, I don't think anything will.

Why do you think it has been hijacked? You don't think that violence is inherent in Islam?
Read the early history

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
No-one in their right mind "fears" God, or doesn´t question IT´S actions.
God IS fallible and here´s proof:

Clint Eastwood never played the role of Batman.
edit on 19-8-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... bling-Al-Qaeda-flag.html

A mob marched nuns through the battle-torn streets of Cairo ‘like prisoners of war’ in the latest outrage against Egypt’s Christian minority.

Sister Manal, principal of a Franciscan school in suburban Cairo, watched for six hours as a mob looted the building, knocked the cross off the gate and replaced it with a black banner resembling the flag of Al Qaeda.

The classrooms were then burned to the ground and the women taken away, attracting a crowd of abusive onlookers.

Police told Sister Manal that the nuns had been targeted by hardline Islamists, convinced that they had given Muslim children an inappropriate education.

‘We are nuns. We rely on God and the angels to protect us,’ she said. ‘At the end, they paraded us like prisoners of war and hurled abuse at us as they led us from one alley to another without telling us where they were taking us.’

Siblings Wardah and Bedour, two Christian women employed by the school, also found themselves having to fight their way through the mob while being groped, hit and insulted by the extremists.
So far two Christians have been killed since the military-backed government moved against protesters calling for former president Mohamed Morsi’s reinstatement.

And dozens of churches, homes and businesses owned by Christians have been attacked and razed to the ground.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

War is not nice and a religious war is one of the vilest. Someone will take offense at calling what has been done to the churches a religious war no doubt.....What would you call when you church is burned and your priest and anyone with a Christen belief is terrorized; collateral damage or just a little house cleaning? Christianity in Egypt dates to the Roman era. Alexandria was an early center of Christianity yet the MB wants them out of there...No surprise to those who have watched the debacle...Just one more chapter in the stupidity of mankind's beliefs.

Prophet Muhammad on his death bed was reported to have said, "“Let there be no other religion except Islam”. This wish was carried out to fruition by his immediate successors, notably Caliph Abu Bakar and Omar.
edit on 19-8-2013 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
christian shmistian!

the government and army all paying for all their churches to be rebuilt!!!!

but, why on earth do they have soo many....who are they all for?

who knows they are proably vandalising their own ones for this money
i say that because they have been after government subsidies for a while now

once again...the disproportionate oppurtnist coptic sect are getting the best deals under chaos

tut tut...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Do the viewers or posters blieve that all this is a #political orientated issue or has it simply and obviously turned into a full blown #Religious war. Does the #muslimbrotherhood honestly assume that the #Christians throughout the world will continue to allow this #violation upon #religion ? . Should #globaltweets be used to inform the world what is actually happening ?.

As much as i would like to inform you all here regarding the current #warcrimes , currently being implemented within #syria and #egypt against #Christians , but i am sure that such a site will not allow such links to be posted. Therefore, you are only responsible upon how and to what extent you are being informed.

Meanwhile, a dog was rescured from a bus that was stopped by a local resident and in today's weather, mild with a sligh chance of rain so you may want to wear something warm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join