It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Case is enameled steel, welded at all seams, and given 3 coats of enamel paint.
· Hinged lid is sealed with a continuous rubber gasket and is removable.
· Inverter provides 400 watts constant, 800 watts surge.
· Two AGM batteries totaling 288 WH (24 AH). Sealed, spill-proof, and maintenance free.
· Battery life is 300 to 400 cycles - replacements are easy to find, buy, and install.
· Digital meter displays real-time voltage of the batteries.
· Circuit breaker protects sensitive components—no fuses to replace or worry about.
· Two marine-grade 12 volt sockets for all common automotive devices.
· Two Anderson Power Pole connections for high-power, Low-loss 12 volt power.
· One 120 volt pigtail, three-prong, to power common ‘house power’ devices.
· USB port for powering and charging phones, tablets, games, etc.
· Mil-Spec folding solar panel - 10 Watts, fits inside case and deploys in seconds (optional).
· 3-amp Automatic Battery Charger - charges and maintains the batteries from a wall socket.
· Automatic Solar Controller, 4.5 amp capacity. Can easily handle up to 60 watts of solar panels.
· Tough, mil-spec foam ‘locks’ the system into the can to resist vibration and jarring.
· Dimensions: 12” x 13” x 5.5” Weight: 29 lbs