It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Dream HQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is what happened to me now I don't know if I managed to have an OBE ( Out of body experience ) but this was some weird vision.

I think the NSA used a dream machine on me called mind & body. I had a dream and I saw a house that was not right it was pixalated so I knew something was wrong so I went in. Then I saw a busy dream HQ where they have lots of computers that has peoples names in the databases. They pulled me there by mistake as they got me mixed-up with someone else but my name was also in the database. I was pulled out of my dream into their dimension. Some sort of dream mind machine. He said that he would contact me again I think it was the resistance. I woke-up then went back to sleep, I was at the pc in my dream and I heard this guy through my headphones a Colonel Geoffrey Williams at fort patterson air force base he said that he could enter peoples dreams he told me the project but I forgot sorry. Then I managed to hack into his computer and save all of his data on a memory card his password was (mother) lol. He tracked me down and the whole swat team were there looked like. He was going to kill me by making me drink a drugged drink that would induce a heart attack but I managed to escape and lots of shooting was going on. I got help by the resistance who I met in my previous dream that I wrote above. What the hell is going on? I've never in all my life had a vivid dream like this before can the NSA or secret alphabet agency actually pull us from our dreams into their reality?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Maybe. I'm a regular dreamer and I just finished watching the movie Inception for the first time the other night and it really got me thinking. I know it's just a movie, but it's highly possible the military or whoever has been/is experimenting with this type of thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
When we have an OBE we can do amazing things also if they have the technology they can pull us from our reality into theirs by using sound vibrations. I do believe that inception is possible, the mind is very complex and emf can alter a persons state of mind.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I figured their dream headquarters would look like Pensmore in the Ozarks.
2nd line time

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I have also experienced my dreams being controlled.

One experience I had, was that while I was coming to the last of my dream, suddenly it stops and shows me a tv screen with text: 'You cannot watch this program anymore'. I knew someone stopped my dream, and I remember saying that they did this everytime.

I believe what you say, there is a controlled center for dreams, I'm sure about that.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Did all of this happen before or after you ate some of the mushrooms from the jar you found out on the road...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I had a dream recently where I was contacted by phone, by a man. It was very specific and totally out of context to the rest of my dream, interruptive....so weird, especially in conjunction with your dream.

I'd like to think that I don't buy into that sort of thing though...
edit on 9/6/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Wow that is weird and thanks for your post. Could the NSA or any other agency have the ability to hack our dreams? they have been heavily involved in the subconscious and dream state with projects to decipher the human brain and also brain frequencies.

top topics

join