It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Our song" What's yours ? Yeah THAT song

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

*puts on work boots*

Don't have time to reply properly right now have to dash

Cody

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody,

The chances of this lass being "the one" are slim. Shes about as far from knowing herself as one could get, and cannot bullet time for toffee. Dont get me wrong, I have been some kind of in love with that woman since the day I met her, but for her to be the one, she would have to be committed to a partnership with me, prepared to accept the kindnesses that I would heap upon her if she and I were to actually be a couple.

As it is, unless I happen to win the lottery, shes not going to even go steady with me, let alone promise to get old and grey(er) with me. When she is sick she refuses any help I can offer. When shes tired she will not allow me to do some errands for her, cook her a meal.

Case in point... a month ago, we were having some seriously hot weather here in Essex. The lady herself told me "Its got to be about forty degrees in my bedroom, and I am getting virtually no sleep". Knowing that the lady works thirteen hour night shifts and has no spare time to shop, and that she is a bit skint at the moment due to a property sale balls up, I went out and bought her a pedestal fan. 16" of oscilating glory would usually result in some manner of appreciation (not favours, just a polite nod, or a hug, or just a thank you...), however, such responses were not forthcoming. Her response?

" I'm not impressed."

The ride, my friend, is far from over.

Still... I am not nearly as demented and depressed with her in my life, as I was before she came along, so thats a plus!

<< 1   >>

join