It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pareidolia or Holy Hell that's a scary Ghost.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Thats really nothing special, it is only a spirit. A spirit is a person who already "died" also Known as ghost.

You know, death does not exist, only our fisical body dies our spirit is eternal, so the image you see is someone who "died", just that, nothing special.

If you are interested i can tell you a lot more.

Stay cool, God bless you!

P.S. By mistake i replied to shells4u instead of the original poster. Sorry.
edit on 14-8-2013 by origem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thats really nothing special, it is only a spirit. A spirit is a person who already "died" also Known as ghost.

You know, death does not exist, only our fisical body dies our spirit is eternal, so the image you see is someone who "died", just that, nothing special.

If you are interested i can tell you a lot more.

Stay cool, God bless you!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My first thought would be fake, simply because the "ghost" appears to block out everything behind it. It is solid. I suppose a solid ghost could happen, but often times even when they appear to be solid, they are still slightly transparent. Plus, a solid figure does more to suggest some kind of camera trickery in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Pretty interesting picture. It's just so inconclusive. Wish there was better quality and or a larger version of the image, instead of the changes and zooming in. I think the changes and the zooming are causing the pareidolia to appear more human spirit-like. As already pointed out the "wing" on the girls dress does appear as the spirit's outstretched arm, likely as are other "things" in the original making it appear as it does.

I do see from other threads and net info on the image, it remains unsolved.

For double exposure as an answer:
Let's look at the camera. It's possible the camera may be a Six- 20 Brownie Jr. Kodak Box Camera. If that helps any. Would help to have comparative shots that are similar from those cameras, for example, and or if anyone has had experience of knows more about them producing similar images.

Paranormal wise, I'm just not seeing it as that, but rather pareidolia enhanced. If perhaps, it is not that, as other images remain unsolved but include very compelling evidence of the spirit realm's inhabitants, this could be one of those yieling that myterious "evidence".

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Here is another Pareidolia or ghoul image. Have a crack peeps

Troll under the bridge

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
looks pretty convincing , but could easily be a person!

to me that actual girls face looks like a skull !

it would be good to see a larger version

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Please post a high res scan of the original, unmodified photo, so we can judge for ourselves. From what I can determine it is mere simulacra: the leaves form a pattern that our brain wants to see as a face. The greenish cut-outs seem to be manipulated to enforce the illusion.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Looks like she was a spurned lover. Probably dated this guy then died. He hooked up with another 1942 girl fresh out of the bomb-making factory and she's pissed. She looks really pissed. Sorry for him. His life could be hell with TWO women in his life.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Not the photo to see, having just last night finished reading Stephen King's "Bag of Bones".
Is there an emoticon for 'shudder'?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ok that picture is just manipulated.
Even the eyes appear more strong as the picture is zoomed in.
The pixelation I see disappears when the cropped photo is viewed.
Further validating my personal theory.

As for the original wedding day photo...
I don't think many of the posters realize it not a picture of your own relative.(Aunt)
That was just the excerpt from the article you quoted.
After closer inspection I draw the same conclusion on that photo also.
We can zoom in all we want, but the distortion mods become apparent.
So I believe it is a case of paeradolia at first and then some future modification.
Someone took this photo and used imagination to enhance our curiosity.
Probably because of the stir it created on the interwebs.

Just my theory.
Could be a real soul too...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

It would be very compelling to learn that the man in this picture had previously been a suspect in a woman's murder - maybe his former wife. It would also be quite spooky to find out that, some time after the image was taken, the man became a primary suspect in the murder a woman, where the murder occurred prior to this picture being taken.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Old photos were capable of being altered with a lot of skill, so it's more credible than had it been taken by any modern digital camera, but I'd have it check by professionals first, even then it could still be fake, I'll always remain somewhat skeptical. We have counterfeit currency that's virtually indistinguishable until you discover an identical note with the exact same serial number. Demonic entities and fallen angels do exist, I have experienced them, still I've found no possible way of proving this to anyone who has not also experience them, and they are the same entities that are responsible for common alien abduction today. They have abilities we do not and technology that is superior to anything you can imagine, we would still likely call it magic just as much of the human population did in ancient Sumeria.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
its double exposure, you get arrested for that these days.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think it's a combination of double-exposure and pareidolia. (Possibly even intentional as a hoax).

With the exception of the mouth of the "ghost" (which is likely a leaf or a part of the bush) the two faces have identical features. The same hair, the same forehead, the same shadows (look at the cheek!)...it IS the woman's face. The rest is a lucky coincidence where a leaf looks like a mouth and parts of the bush/space between make an arm.

So..seeing the age of the picture and necessary long exposure time etc...double-exposure and some "lucky" coincidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

In the larger "troll" image the closest worker in the helmet is missing half their face, no nose, lips, partial chin... in the first non zoomed image you can see his face fills out the helmet more... so, image tampering with a program where the tool wiped out part of the face when they swept to wide with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm thinking hoax. It goes from kind of clear, to slightly blurry, then clear again? Way too good to
Be true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join