It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I'm Hira Hira. I've been a lurker for awhile and had an account briefly before... but now I have no clue what it is, haha. I like to ponder philosophical questions and frequently try to discover the truth within my experiences. I like to try to understand the way people think, and I believe that you can find out so much about the world by just studying people.

I'm crazy amounts into dreams and alternate realities. I'm sure I'll be hanging around threads like that, although I pretty much lurk on anything that I find interesting (good or bad, but mostly bad).

I'm also a linguistics nerd, hence my name. I stumbled upon it, and I believe it roughly means "the feeling you get when you enter a creepy house in the middle of the night" in Japanese. It seemed fitting.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
welcome to a.t.s and have a good time here plenty of forums to get into

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Welcome hirahira. Alternate realities, love them. Creepy houses in the middle of the night, not so much. Have fun and see you around the forums.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. The coffee has it's own thread here and beezzer tries to get most of the cookies.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Haha thanks everyone!

top topics

join