It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin to Chris Christie - "I"m on Team Rand"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
There are those who say she's nobody. And I agree that she's finished in politics.
HOWEVER, she has developed 'brand Palin' and a lot of very conservative people
listen to what she says. And now she has pretty much endorsed Rand Paul for 2016.

Buzz Feed - Sarah Palin Slams Chris Christie

Her Quote -

“I’m on team Rand. Rand Paul understands. He gets the whole notion of don’t tread on me government.

Whereas Chris Christie is for big government and trying to go-along-to-get along in so many respects,” Palin said.
Palin added that many of the New Jersey governor’s classic moments were in fact set-up with what the former governor called a “YouTube videographer.”

“And ya’ know, some people look at him as ‘ah man, he’s a governor who goes rogue.’ No, ya’ know he’s got a shtick going there where he’s got a YouTube videographer following him around, kind of these set up situations sometimes so he can be seen as perhaps going rogue,” said Palin. “But Chris Christie’s for more government and his record proves that, whereas Rand Paul with that healthy libertarian streak that we need more of, in our politicians, team Rand Paul.”

Say what you will about Sarah Palin (and I admit I've said plenty of things not in her favor) ... she got this one right. She nailed it. Maybe next time she'll bring up how Christie is really anti-2nd-amendment even though he says he's not ....

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'll just sit back and laugh as the right-wing tares itself apart over the next 3 years in their race to prove who's the most anti-government, anti-womans rights, anti-minorities, anti-any-admendment-but-the-second, anti-21stcentury....

Keep it up. Rand Paul lost my respect the moment he endorsed Romney.

Oh wait, isn't Romney another one of 'dem RINOs that y'all complain about?

Sounds like Rand's just another "say anything, do anything, be anything" politician.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
For anyone out there who thinks Sarah Palins endorsement of Rand Paul is no big deal ...

Sarah Palin has a following amongst the conservative base.
The conservatives (so far) have a choice of ...

Chris Christie ... anti-2nd amendment rights ... takes big campaign money from Soros and Rahm Emanuel.
Marco Rubio ... who has a former Soros employee as his Chief of Staff.
Rick Perry ... who tried to make Gardasil mandatory (he's in big pharma's back pocket).

OR ... Rand Paul who is endorsed by uber-conservative Sarah Palin.

She just threw a pile of votes toward Rand Paul.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
who's the most anti-government, anti-womans rights, anti-minorities, anti-any-admendment-but-the-second, anti-21stcentury....

Well, the the far left fights over itself to see who's the most big-government nanny state, abort as many children as possible, anti-2nd amendment, anti-first amendment (unless they agree with what is being said), anti-tolerant of anyone who disagrees with them, anti-right-to-keep-what-you-have-earned, anti-white, anti-self-responsibility, anti-self-determination, anti-defense, anti-christian, pro-poop-in-the-streets (OWS), blame every one else but themselves...... so I guess the far right and the far left are in good company with each other.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
He's another 'moderate' like Bob Dole, John McCain and Mitt Romney who will get stomped in the general election by the Democrat should he actually win the GOP nomination. Afterall, why vote for Democrat-lite when you can have the real thing?

Of course, the idiots running the GOP aren't bright enough to figure this one out. They'll keep taking the media and Democrats' advice on the types of candidates and positions they should support, and they're going to keep getting their butts kicked in presidential elections because of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
So does this mean that Palin been promissed the no2 job?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Most Conservatives are against Christie. He was angry that they opposed the aid money from Congress. He downt care WHY they opposed it, and falsely labeled them against helping the state of New Jersey. He's just a butt-hurt little boy who is throwing a temper tantrum.
edit on 11-8-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You know what they say, "birds of a feather, flock together" and to be perfectly honest, I would have expected nothing less from Sarah Palin. I mean really, why wouldn't she endorse him? He's a nut-job of the highest order, just like her.

IMO, neither of them will ever get anywhere near the White House. On the other hand, if they're interested in producing a new hit movie, I think that Sarah, Rand and those who support them would be the perfect cast for a re-make of, or sequel to, "One flew over the cuckoo's nest."

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I find it rather ironic that Sarah Palin has kept her career afloat simply by jumping from one sinking ship to another. Eventually fate will catch up to her....I just hope, when that time comes, she knows how to tread water really well.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
So does this mean that Palin been promissed the no2 job?

Highly doubtful.

I think it will be Cruz/Paul or Paul/Cruz, whichever wins the primary. Wouldn't be opposed to a Trump candidacy either. He could come up with a budget at least.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am on team start all over disgusted with the lot of them.

I can't think of one politician I can stand.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I am on team start all over disgusted with the lot of them.

I can't think of one politician I can stand.

I assure you, there are some good people who have entered government and politics. It's the fact that we allow "the lobby of money" to corrupt them, that they seldom stay that way. On the other hand, there are a few who refuse to be corrupted and remain steadfast in their commitment to the people they represent. Some good examples would be Bernie Sanders & Elizabeth Warren, maybe you should check them out.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

You talking about I am a Native American Elizabeth Warren, that Elizabeth Warren?

no thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Rand Paul stands up for our liberties. How many other politicians are willing to do this.

Here are the subjects of 7 emails from him:

Petition for term limitations
Petition to prevent Detroit bailout
Obamacare is bad for America
Repeal Obamacare petition
Obamacare is still unconstitutional
End the IRS petition
Join the lawsuit against the NSA

In the wake of the recent Supreme Court decision, can you still argue that the Constitution does not support ObamaCare? The liberal blogosphere apparently thinks the constitutional debate is over. I wonder whether they would have had that opinion the day after the Dred Scott decision.

Think of how our country would look now had the Supreme Court not changed its view of what is constitutional. Think of 1857, when the court handed down the outrageous Dred Scott decision, which said African Americans were not citizens. Think of the "separate but equal" doctrine in Plessy v. Ferguson, which the court later repudiated in Brown v. Board of Education.

edit on 11-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I tentatively feel a little hope in Palin and her stance with this. I don't care for her, and I am not sure if Rand Paul can fully be trusted even though I like his stance in many issues. I could not understand him backing Romney over his dad though. That wreaked of political manuevering. Who does that? A pwoer-mad polittician-that's who.

They all are-you dont get in if you are not a narcissist.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Flatfish

You talking about I am a Native American Elizabeth Warren, that Elizabeth Warren?

no thanks

Yup, they would be one in the same and it's definitely your choice on whether or not to support her.

On the other hand, the fact that you refuse to offer your support to someone based on such shallow criteria as their claim to be part American Indian, (when if fact they are) in order to more affordably acquire a college education, it's more than obvious why you've been so unsuccessful in your quest to find anyone that you can support.

I would have done the same thing had I been in her shoes and I believe that most other people would have as well.

A much bigger issue would be; Why is it that despite the fact that he's "half" white, Barack Obama and anyone like him, would "NOT" be allowed to describe their own ethnicity as white on any similar questionnaire? Why does someone like him have to write down that they are African American?

As far as I can tell, it apparently goes something like this; If you're not at least 51% white, you can't claim it as your ethnicity. Therefore, it would only make sense that someone with a diverse ethnic background would be free to utilize anything other than white. So what exactly did she do that was so wrong?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They should do a remake of the three stooges starting Sarah Palin, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It's true that Palin has somewhat of a "brand", the issue is that being connected to Palin drives away just as many if not more people than it attracts.

And the people she attracts are those on the far right...so she is only really good in the primaries, after that she is poison. The problem is that whoever she "endorses", if they accept her with open arms, they will be tainted with that for the entire election.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Poor team Rand, Sarah has a knack for making the wrong choices...

online.wsj.com...

and she is always in a scandalous situation...

malialitman.wordpress.com...

Imho she is a classic politician, Todd on the other hand is a really bad boy!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join