It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do shape circuits rule over us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Since the 1940's many have tried to insert frames of hidden shapes into movies, such as one frame of a hot dog at the drive inn causing the audience to go buy a hot dog.Whisky ads in the 1970's had hidden words such as SEX in the ice cubes of the glass of whisky,causing the subliminal to become reality,and to make them more profits.When men look at a woman, her shape is what causes hormones to be released and can override LOGIC in the brain.The shape of mcdonalds arches also can direct our brains to do what we would not normally do.

It seems to me, as an electrical eng. that these are simple SHAPE CIRCUITS .
Now with the digital revolution we are hit with thousands of frames of video per hour.
Who is regulating hidden frames, Who is in charge of this very large power to make us do what they want?

japan ; In 1996 , while watching pokemon cartoons , a simple spinning red ball was flashed on the screen SENDING 800 CHILDREN TO THE HOSPITAL. Why, and who was experimenting on children?
Have we opened pandora's box of tricks that allows a select few to control the actions of billions?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

So really you are speaking of Subliminal Messages.

Those messages were outlawed in the 60's so I don't think there are currently any hidden frames in any video. There are agencies that go through that stuff to ensure that film makers are being lawful.

Now, as for YouTube I can see something like that happening because I don't think that is really monitored in the same way.

As for the 800 children .. well, I am not sure if you know, but, flashing red lights can trigger epileptic seizures.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Subliminal messaging in my opioion only works on people that are easily persuaded into things. Some people are not so easily manipulated by outside sources. This group of people is who they want to draw out of the crowd.

Remember.....there is no pyramid scheme when the people on bottom aren't complacent drones going about their day to day monotony.

I really believe that media is another form of control, weather its subliminal or direct brainwashing from being told how the world is day to day.

I watch no TV at all.....i rather immerse myself in text.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Yes , I realize the children in japan had eptilepsy but my whole point in this thread is that the brain HAS NO FIRE WALL.
Are we opening up our childrens brains to hacking by simply letting them watch a flashing light box ,in simplified terms that is exacly what a tv is, I should now I repair them every day.
I can tell you that there are codes on main boards that one can alter the operation of anyones tv
There is also the law the fcc has on the books that prevents sheilding of out side signals that can affect the tv.
AS a manufacture you want to sheild you device from outside enterference, but someone high up in the government wants your tv to be able to acept "unwanted interference" and will not allow them to sheild tv's

And the worst case senario; 1995 Joint U.S. and Europeion scientist invent NON CONSENTUAL suiside video program that alows the operator to cause the victume to commit suiside at will.
The news program I was watching said all of the scientist went home afterwards AND KILLED THEM SELVES.
Thats right they used there inventions on there own people, Thats not the kind of world I invision as the american dream.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

I really like this statement

the brain HAS NO FIRE WALL.

It reminds me that everything is a matter of perspective and culture. We are bombarded every day with what we have come to coin “the status quo”. With no apparent filter on our minds to block attempts at manipulation, influence or coercion, we all eventually fall into a pattern of similar thinking. Grant it, some of us are better at recognizing these attempts to influence our behavior, whether that be consumer or thinking behavior.

Very interesting connections. The Brain after all could be seen as one large circuit and when you start inputting signals that mirror ones that produce a predetermined results, a conspiracy is sure to be born

edit on 13-8-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is one...just one...reason why I am so fascinated with the push to pour billions of dollars into The BRAIN Initiative Project.

The Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies Initiative (BRAIN Initiative) is a broad, collaborative research initiative to advance the science and technologies needed to unlock the mysteries of the human brain. It's goal: accelerate the development and application of new technologies that will enable researchers to produce dynamic pictures of the brain that show how individual brain cells and complex neural circuits interact at the speed of thought. These technologies will open new doors to explore how the brain records, processes, uses, stores, and retrieves vast quantities of information, and shed light on the complex links between brain function and behavior.

BRAIN Initiative

There is a lot of good that can come from this initiative, but, like most things, there can be a dark side.....in this case, misuse could wreak havoc on an unsuspecting target.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Reminds me of the "blipverts" or subliminal advertising on Max Headroom...

Remember this guy?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Reminds me of the movie "Fight Club".
Good movie.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

I have a set of "the year in science" books from the 60's and one article states when the first I.C. chip was desighned the cia met behind closed doors with manufacures of consumer electronics and only released one subject of what went on in that meeting.

"The transistors on I.C. chips are not just switches but are part of larger SUB-SYSTEMS'
This means there is secret things in your cd player, satilite box,cable system,tele--visions, SMART PHONES,etc
Would it be possible that the government has built a huge trojan machine that is greater than the sum of its parts and made us foot the bill?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Some say this so called subliminal advertising or suggestion works, others claim it doesn't.

My opinion on subconscious subliminal whatever is that our subconscious is reality, and this thing we think is real is a figment of our waking dream.

A lot of movies and books have been written about this, but in order to be allowed to approach the subject, in order for the movie to be made or book to be published, certain key aspects of those "theories" have to be withheld to avoid allowing the masses to be able to really understand what is actually going on here.

This is more than a hunch, on a good day I can control quite a few aspects of my "Lucid Dream", I just don't have all that many good days.

Fight Club is an AWESOME movie, Where is my mind?.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

I agree that reality is not real for this reason; Matter is vibrating on and off so fast they can't measure the frequency ,and it is highly likely when we drive down the road there is nothing over the hill until we get there and the scene is GENERATED.We are in a huge quantum computer and nothing is solid.Even more proof ,they have found the universe's expansion is speeding up. So there was no big bang, just another illusion.
We are placed in here and given scenarios to see what we will do or not do.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Now with 3D tv we have warnings not to let children under 6 watch it,who will stop children from watching it? The tv is used as a babysitter in this country and I foresee many sick children develop Attention deficit disorder from the flashing that rewires the brain.

top topics

join