It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kinky Traffic Stop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This story is almost too strange for me to sum up.
You have to see for yourself;

Florida policemen accused of forcing women into sex and groin-punching during traffic stop
www.rawstory.com...

I checked around to see if these cops have questionable histories and found very little.
According to this site;
articles.sun-sentinel.com...

The officers' personnel files show no pattern of misbehavior, but they each had been reprimanded a few times over the years.

I could find no evidence of previous groin punching incidents.

My instinct tells me these cops and strippers were previously acquainted and somebody got pissed about something. Not unusual in my city.

Another informative article;
"Lauderhill cops accused of kinky traffic stop" www.sun-sentinel.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

While both Hartley and Merenda are on administrative leave, Eric Schwartzreich, Merenda's attorney, called the allegations ridiculous.

"My client is not just not guilty, he is innocent," he said. "The case is just plain nuts."
www.opposingviews.com...#

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Well if looks are anything to go by, They sure as hell look guilty!!
....Yea agreed, They may have known the women, Seems very strange indeed!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

The first thing I looked at was the location, to see if this was the place in Florida I loved for several years. Why? Probable sleazy cop encounter.

Alright, the details -

Some years back (probably early 2001), I was driving with my oldest to take her fiance home. I had a big Cady at the time, and the fiance, a BIG guy - over 6 ft and large framed) was sitting in the back, leaned back resting, because it was late. We got pulled over on a darker stretch of road, because apparently, a headlight had gone out. Well, no issue there, but the behavior of the cop was ODD. As in creepy-odd. Both my daughter and I noticed this right off, and gave each other a look. After a few minutes of conversation, seemingly needless, with nothing specific one could point to as bad, but still wrong, her fiance shifted forward in the back seat, clearly sensing a threat. The cop almost jumped out of his skin, because he didn't realize anyone was there. The response, though, wasn't exactly what you'd expect. The look on his face was NOT one of, "Crap, I could have just been shot.", but more one of, "Crap, now I can't do (whatever it was he had planned)." From his reaction, and earlier behavior, it was clear he had something in mind for two lone (he thought) women on a dark road.

I have to wonder, how many times does this sort of thing happen? How many close calls, and how many worse that don't get reported?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Please tell me his attorney did not just say "the case is just plain nuts"....

top topics

join