It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most Epic day of Failure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Worst day I have ever had and did not deserve it.I want to know who's in charge so I can kick their butt.

-Woke up this morning craving Egyptian One Eyed Jacks.Eggs and bread diminished by the kids.They never cook eggs...never.So I cook some bacon and wore grease splatter all over my chest.OUCH!

-So,while out in the garden rummaging for a tomato to go with my bacon I get stung by a bee on my ear lobe,

-Told the kids not to touch the new guitar until tuned.I step out to go get some bread,milk and eggs on my bike.On the way back I blow A tire and had to walk home.I get home and two strings are snapped on the guitar

-Lawn mower broken from hitting a chunk of mysterious re-bar...Blades twisted and needs to be replace

-sun glasses fell apart right off my face...
....and I'm sensitive to light,What gives.

-This is the worst...The clippers seized up while I was half way through trimming my lid.I look like a friggin clown and feel like one too.

-Now I just want to go to bed and all of the sudden my cat goes into heat and the dog is annoyingly trying to get a flea off his fat ass.

I'm sorry to whom I ever pissed off and promise not to do it again.......Worst day ever.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

You are forgiven....

All will be much better tomorrow...sorry about the flea on the dog.

Des

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You poor thing, that is a really rough day. Did you ever get to eat at least?

Things will get better! A new and better day awaits!!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
karma kicked your butt into touch today
what did you do to deserve that vote for obama

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Duke forgives you for the flea...thanks for the sentiments des

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

I think all I injested was a whole lotta pain and suffering...just worried about tonights dreams now.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Have never voted in my life.And I live in Canada....thanks for your concern though

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Maybe I can improve your day just a bit by giving you a chance to teach a person something. What are Egyptian One Eyed Jacks? Thank you in advance.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Bad,Bad,Bad Canadian! Did you forget to apologize to someone? Did you speak a little louder than you should have? Did you cast your eyes longingly south of the border towards warmer weather? Canadians are not supposed to have days like that!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
We need these days sometimes.

A day that kicks you down one time after the other, and you blow up and vent a little...

Then, no matter what happens the next day, its not so bad. You're relieved. Back to the norm.

Bad days even out the good.

This means good days are in your future, hang in there

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I had a rough one the other day. Some days just end like this

But tomorrow will end like this

Cody

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Just woke up to answer your quest.
now don't feel important or nothing.

Piece of bread with a hole in the middle.Usually done by a shot glass.Fried bread with yolk of egg in the hole.It is very complicated.This blows french toast away.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
We just call them egg breads...But I'm going to change that. Your name is much better.

You know how some people take care of all their Christmas Shopping really, really early?
You just did the same thing with Life's BS. You're good for the rest of the year.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It sounds like to me another government conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

and somewhere in the world on guy is getting all the luck in the world and you received all the bad things he was supposed to be getting..

i found 20$ walking into work yesterdAY

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My families always called them toad in the hole. Where that came from i have no idea. Hope your week is waty better, no just tomorrow

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

The “I am doing great - is there anybody else in this world?” mentality.

There are billions of people with REAL problems. And yes I know, it's not the "right time" to mention this. But then, when is the right time?
edit on 11-8-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think you could probably consider yourself an extraordinarily fortunate individual if a few relatively minor inconveniences in a row amount to being the worst day you've ever had.

I'm reminded of a quote from comedian Louis C.K. -

“We have white people problems in America. That’s what we have. White people problems. You know what that is? That’s where your life is amazing, so you just make up !@#$ to be upset about. People in other countries have real problems. Like “Oh !@#$, they’re cutting all our heads off today!” Things like that. Here, we make things up to be upset about. Like “How come I have to choose a language on the ATM. It’s bull!@#$. I shouldn’t have to do that. I’m American!”

That said, I'm sorry you had a bad day, hopefully future ones will be happy and grand.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Well, sounds like you didn't do your duty as a Canadian and listened to Rush. Any day you listen to Rush can't be bad, as you got to listen to Rush, got it, eh?

Now go get some Timbits, put on the headphones, crank 2112 or Moving Pictures and have a nice, relaxing Sunday. You can thank me later.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I see all small stuff here my friend. It's all about perspective.

The kids ate the eggs, and got you out for a bike ride.

The bee was only trying to let you know he was there, and likely he didn't survive the encounter.

You broke two guitar strings, and now get a new set. They are only guitar strings, besides nothing feels better than playing your guitar with fresh strings. New set is 3-10 bucks depending on brand.

At least you found the rebar with the lawnmower and it wasn't you, your kids or dog running into it in the yard. New lawn mower blade is like what 15-30 bucks depending on the mower.

Medical bill for those injuries would have been wayyyy more for you or your pets.

Sunglasses come cheap man, I find some all the time.

Ohhh pffft. It's hair, have you seen the crap people do to themselves on purpose????

I'm sorry you felt lousy today, but you need to not sweat the small stuff, and get the damn cat fixed lol.

new topics

top topics

join