It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New music so good that ya gotta share!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I loved this from the very first time I heard it...enjoy...and will be looking forward
to listening to your new music shares...Have a great week-end everyone!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
gonna listen to yours in a second.. this one's been going round in my head for weeks now

edit,... just listened to yours, she has a gorgeous voice

edit on 9-8-2013 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

I liked this...thanx for sharing!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Beautiful Shells, thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Good songs. These guys are pretty new and i really like them. A little bit different from what you guys posted, but awesome none the less. The album this is from is called exoplanet. The artist is the contortionist. What
i really like about it other than the experemental nature of the music is the subject. I you listen to the whole album its one gigantoc story about civilizations nessecity to branch out to the stars due to a stellar collapse, thus leaving the galaxy with the last of humanity. Wont tell you how it ends but hope you like it (If you give it a chance past the first couple minutes its gets really beautiful, promise)

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

The OP song is really nice. If she isn't signed she should be if she wrote that. If I could I would sign her.

Okay the song I am posting, I listened to this song several times a day for months when I first discovered it. I absolutely love this song, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

-Alien

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Beautiful song, Beautiful music and Beautiful video...Thank you for sharing, simply loved her voice!

top topics

join