It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My World of Warcraft Character

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am level 90 Restoration Druid.
i like to be the healer in a dungeon raid and battleground.
if you play wow feel free to add me my characters name is Belcastro.

This picture was taken in a dungeon called the scarlet monastery.
screenshots are too big to post on Abovetopsecret.com so i linked them to my photobucket feel free to browse it.

This picture was in a battleground.

this last picture i just think looks cool.

Belcastro the Kingslayer

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Too tired to resize

But there you go

Cody

edit on 9/8/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

had some good times with friends & family in there..

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Is it complicated to play? I've heard people talking about World of Warcraft and I was interested, but I don't know anything about it and I'm not 'computer savy'. Would someone explain World of Warcraft ... the basics ... and let me ask questions? Thanks.

Are there other games out there that have less testosterone .... ??

(and no one say Super Mario
)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Is it complicated to play? I've heard people talking about World of Warcraft and I was interested, but I don't know anything about it and I'm not 'computer savy'. Would someone explain World of Warcraft ... the basics ... and let me ask questions? Thanks.

Are there other games out there that have less testosterone .... ??

(and no one say Super Mario
)

Nope... its pretty easy...

Just hope you have time... You won't leave your house EVER again if you play...

I haven't played in years and im still recovering...

Give MINECRAFT a try... Less testosterone and still lots of fun...
edit on 9-8-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I haven't played in years and im still recovering...
reply to post by Akragon

This^^^

I started playing a few years ago when I was un-employed and my son was on summer vacation, he got me into it. I spent over 3 years building up my human mage named HÂTE.
The only time I got up from that desk was for food and biological issues

I havent played in over 3 years, its like digital crack.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I'm chronically ill and mostly stuck at home ... have been for years .... so that's not a problem

Righto ... I'll go try it. In the mean time ... ya'll think if there is a game I can play .... something with vampires or with quests or underwater fantasy adventures or whatever .... But remember, I'm a girl and the testosterone war stuff isn't my cup of tea. I don't mind chopping off someones head if they are a bugger .... but I don't want a steady diet of it ..

edit on 8/9/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I'm chronically ill and mostly stuck at home ... have been for years .... so that's not a problem

Righto ... I'll go try it. In the mean time ... ya'll think if there is a game I can play .... something with vampires or with quests or underwater fantasy adventures or whatever .... But remember, I'm a girl and the testosterone war stuff isn't my cup of tea. I don't mind chopping off someones head if they are a bugger .... but I don't want a steady diet of it ..

my mom likes WoW so you might like it .

she likes games that are like Zelda.
theres not too much blood or gore in world of warcraft but there is violence.
you level your character up and fight monsters and do quests dungeons raids and battlegrounds, its a good multiplayer online game.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If you Have the Steam Downloader check out the Original "Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines" great Action RPG game~
edit on 9-8-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You can basically do as much or as little as you want. They have fun stuff like holidays as well. I've met a lot of good friends in there as well as no small amount of jerks. Most of my family plays as well. We don't get to see each other much so it's nice when we can all meet up there and have fun and chat.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
WoW is packed full of very enlightening occult symbolism and terminology, if you ever bother to look it up and investigate.

For example the Golden Lotus.
Secret of the Golden Flower

Or what about Shado-Pan?
Shado and Sha = Shadow
Pan = means "all" or "across" , horned satyr type deity.

Oh there are satyrs in there too so it isn't surprising.

And check this little gem out, you know those winged serpents?
Google "Winged Serpent Egypt Herodotus" and you will be blown away hopefully.

Ishnu Alah the greeting from the Darnassians = Vishnu (Indian Deity) + Allah
World Tree = Yggdrasil from Norse myth

We could go over every little aspect of the game really and can draw occult information from it.
I would bet less than 10% of the players have a clue about any of it.
edit on 9-8-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well... If you go to the main website, you can play the game free... Gives you an an idea what minecraft is about. Once you buy it, the game opens up to mods and mod packs where you can do anything from driving vehicals and fighting warewolves.... To space travel and exploring other planets.

Its just as addictive as WoW.... Without the waste of your life

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I refuse to play WoW just because I was a die hard Ultima online player for many many years.

My brother plays it though.

I was thinking of getting minecraft for the xbox 360, but also have it on the computer and one of my kids gave me his account for it, but have never tried it. Just watched him play it when he was over. Seemed pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I stopped after Wotlk. I always came back but never seriously after that. Had tons of server first kills and even a few top 400 world kills
edit on 9-8-2013 by Antipathy17 because: For the Alliance! Although I quit at a 95 troll hunter.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I refuse to play WoW just because I was a die hard Ultima online player for many many years.

My brother plays it though.

I was thinking of getting minecraft for the xbox 360, but also have it on the computer and one of my kids gave me his account for it, but have never tried it. Just watched him play it when he was over. Seemed pretty cool.

The Xbox version is very limited... the world is small, and you can't mod the game as far as I know... plus the crafting is garbage...

IF you're going to get minecraft, get the PC version... its awesome!

Limitless worlds, thousands of mods and texture packs.... theres really no comparison

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Already have it and a full account.
(comp version)
Just never have played it.

Don't really have the time as much as I used to.
And the reason I would play is simply to create.
I love making weird stuff...lol
edit on 9-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I know it looks pretty basic... but I've had more scares and heart pounding moments in minecraft then any graphical based game I've played...

the above world is pretty slow til night time... then all the beasties come out...

Or try playing a death ban server... ONE life only... IF you die, you're banned from the server for a period of time...

Seriously you should try playing it... Play survival or hardcore which is the same as death ban servers minus the other players

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Seems to me when my son was showing me everything we were doing these temples with a light monster in one of them, was like the hardest one to kill.

He showed me the hardcore ones too, with the bans.

Then he went into a world where he followed some girl around all over and never said anything to her just kept running after her. It was very funny actually as she was really trying to get away from him

Kind of reminded me of a stalker....
It was a fun time actually.
Might have to check it out again sometime. But like I said, I would get way into the building aspect, as that is why I played The sims online, ultima online, Neverwinter nights, etc...all were because you could build and create.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I got hooked on Star Wars: The Old Republic earlier this year when my grandson turned me onto it. My time on ATS went downhill. I'm trying to battle back to sanity. You'd think a 64 year old would know better.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Nice yo.

What server you play on?

-SAP-

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join