It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appearance Of Green Bottle Fly's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ok, so I figure this Thread should go into Paranormal as I feel what I'm about to tell you could be described as a 'Paranormal Event'.

Now a couple of weeks ago while it was pretty hot, I was over the park, i had a writing pad with me because I thought (before I went) that I might come up with a short story! Anyway, to cut a long story short I started to write about this Offender (who was locked in a room) being attacked by Fly's.... well a couple weeks later I have a bunch of 'Green Bottle Fly's' in my kitchen. Now this may not sound like anything unfamiliar but to me it is because this has never happened before to me in any place I've lived at.... I am in London, England btw..... now why I'm posting this here is because I want to gain your opinions on whether you think this is Coincidence or there is more to it???

Now let the Video Footage Speak:

And what makes this event even more spooky is that about an hour before Filming these Fly's, I actually let them out via opening the window and brushing them out with a piece of card but an hour later they are back inside.... AND I closed the windows!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I suspect there is a dead animal or rotten meat somewhere that a fly laid eggs on. They will mature and develop into flies over about 10 days. So most likely is not the same flies but just more from the same source.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sounds like your creative side is getting the best of . You have flies in your home nothing more .
Brushing flies out the window with a paper ? You must have some ninja skills or something .

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I actually let them out via opening the window and brushing them out with a piece of card but an hour later they are back inside.... AND I closed the windows!

And you think those were the same ones.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You wrote a story about them and they sensed you needed some more knowledge about them so decided to form a task force to teach you more about them. In other words, by thinking about them, you called them to your home.

That is all I got. It is not a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Maybe you brought the flies into your reality, through magic you performed via the subconscious. You may have been in an altered state of consciousness, which can happen when you write.

But it would only make sense, if you believed such a case was possible.

Other explanations could be, there's an outside bin nearby and they flew into your kitchen.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
You wrote a story about them and they sensed you needed some more knowledge about them so decided to form a task force to teach you more about them. In other words, by thinking about them, you called them to your home.

That is all I got. It is not a coincidence.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

I actually let them out via opening the window and brushing them out with a piece of card but an hour later they are back inside.... AND I closed the windows!

And you think those were the same ones.

I do think they were the same ones.... about the same amount.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythots
Sounds like your creative side is getting the best of . You have flies in your home nothing more .
Brushing flies out the window with a paper ? You must have some ninja skills or something .

Thats pretty funny but these Flies are newly born and for some reason, they weren't flying away.... they were crawling on the windows and just flying about real slow around the window

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yes, ten flies on a window definitely are a paranormal event.

Everything above 8 flies indicates the presence of a 3rd level demonic entity.

Look for signs of manifestation, such as rotten food or untidy appartments, these are the sure signs of demonic activity.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Well, what I think happened is one fly came into my place and laid some eggs!

I guess I should have added to my OP that I had found some fly eggs on the floor of my Kitchen which I brushed up and put into the bin (which is in my kitchen).... I know they came out of the bin but the point is, I wrote about Flies attacking someone and then a couple weeks later, I find Fly Eggs on my Kitchen floor, put them in the bin and then next morning they are on my Kitchen window!

Its just strange that they appear after I wrote about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

No.... I dont believe this to be Demonic... I believe it to be a blessing of some sort....

Like, I may be able to bring certain things from my thoughts and subconscious into reality.... like what happened in 'The Matrix'

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

I suspect there is a dead animal or rotten meat somewhere that a fly laid eggs on.

That and they like crap, too.

Female flies choose dead and wounded animals, as well as feces, within which to lay their eggs. Green bottle flies are particularly fond of dog feces, and large populations may be found in dog parks and dog runs as a result.

link

Maybe Fido left a "deposit" behind the couch?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well now it makes sense.

Lesson to learn, is never put fly eggs into a household bin.

edit on 9-8-2013 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Here is a thought, by some screens on your windows...and check your trash...

Here is another thought I should learn how to spell "By"? Sorry, buy some screens.
edit on 9-8-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

"Everything above 8 flies indicates the presence of a 3rd level demonic entity."

So fresh, but very funny

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

Here is a thought, by some screens on your windows...and check your trash...
I did find maggots in my trashcan 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I faced similar situation as the OP. I went home and saw bunch of green bottle flies trying to get out of the window net. They do not move too quickly after a while especially by the window while they're trying to find a way out. I slowly opened the screen and they flew out. About an hour later, I saw more and I repeated the process. However I also noticed a small gap in the screen edge and window where they could have been coming in due to smell of food from the house? Moreoever, it was raining heavily outside.

I'm also wondering if any of the eggs were buried inside a fruit? I did threw away some apples in the garbage about 3 weeks ago as they were sitting for a while (2 to 3 weeks prior to trashing).
edit on 9-8-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You should watch the movie 'Phantasm' before you go to bed tonight!

I always liked the part with the fly.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A few bluebottles in your kitchen at the window after you`ve now decided to tell us that you had found flys eggs in your kitchen and threw them in the bin and these flys come out of your bin you shoo them out of the window and the said same flies get back in (i presume they had some sort of id with them or they just had very memorable faces). And you wrote about an offender been attacked by flies. Check your video of these little menaces at your window.......hardly the amytiville horror is it? I honestly say that this is just a very very vague coincidence at most. Hell now i`ve noticed a couple of flies in my kitchen, you could have started something here ha ha ha. Al give you a star though just for giving me my first laugh of the day, just picturing you walking into your house and finding those fly eggs ha ha ha you didn`t have to put them in bin you could have made a little ommelette with them jeez man

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

TBH, I didn't think they would hatch before I threw the bag out as the bag was nearly full!

I have now disposed of the bag!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join