It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity Unconsciously Creates Thought-Forms (tulpas) and then Projects Them "Out There": UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
I realize that all this will rub many people the wrong way. Obviously it won't appeal to most UFO enthusiasts, who take the ET mythos literally.

Very nice exposition Blue Mule. I've come to believe that authentic (sic) crop circles are physical manifestations of the collective subconscious (if that is the case - the collective is pretty sophisticated).

I knew Jung was interested in the UFO pheonon but had never looked into it.

This idea is valid in all areas.

While praying to the traffic gods (I live in the City of Angeles), it dawned on me that just by believing in them (or something else) the thing believed becomes real.

That is how all Gods have come into existance including the One God. The King Arthur story tells of the old gods dimise and the rise of the new god. The story of Innana tells the same tail.

That being said, our whole reality is built up of these 'aggregates' (to use His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama's term) that oppress us and others and causes immense suffering. Thereby WE ARE RESPONSIBLE, each and everyone for reality.

No excuses, no blame, just action.

It also gives us power, by changing our throughts and behavior, we can change reality for everyone.

Nice Post - thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Great thread!

This is gonna be a great conversation to follow.

I have been thinking along these lines for awhile now.
Does the act of observing something change the outcome of an event?
Answer: it appears so.
So, is it safe to assume that we collectively create reality? It seems to follow.

I fall closer in line with the matrix theory though. The programmer, of this world, is us...quite literally.
Can we manifest visitors? Probably.

The interesting question though, is if they are also real, they could be creating the same thing, and/or still be straight up visiting themselves. It isn't black and white.
And in the matrix model, they can still land on the white house lawn.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by BlueMule

I never thought of "anti-tulpa". This is nuts. It totally fits into my beliefs, too, so there is no reason I have never explored it as a possibility other than I just simply never thought of it. Raising tulpas and harvesting spirit is dabbling in creation so why wouldn't there be an opposing force aside from good ole' entropy?

Thanks for this thread. It's a good thing for my brain to chew on today.

Anti-entropy = Negentropy.

www.ratical.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
I will have to disappoint you OP but the explanations you describe can account for most likely the so called 'abductions' and there are cases where people have been injured by such objects and you don't get injured by imagined objects, that is unless you want to add some fictional theory from movies where someone creates things with imagination and they enter the reality, for which of course you have no tangible evidence, therefore your theory could account for a small part of the cases.

You must read the OP again Impacto - these tulpas are physical, build up over time by hundreds, thousands, millions of individual thoughts.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,

It has begun

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
reply to post by ImpactoR

To play devil's advocate, that "fictional from a movie" idea that ideas become "real" is a tad older than movies. The whole idea is that the universe we are in is a reactive mass of conscious energy... and it isn't without validation if one digs a bit.

Four outta five Tibetan monks can't be wrong!

Care to tell where to dig? Or just your thought, with enough others it will become real.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The mind, and subconscious mind especially, is a very curious and mysterious thing. Which it shouldnt be, because it is an aspect of our very existence, and what it means to be Human.

People wonder why our ancients were so mysterious and so different from us today. I will end that here with this; the ancients, our ancestors, understood how to travel the mind and apply WILL to the psyche. When ones body is clean and running at peak performance, and our minds are not tamed to useless programs and obedient manners - one will understand what it really is to be human and find out the nature of the mind field.

The human mind has fascinated me since I was a little boy, I always KNEW there was more to being human and the MIND then people understood. I always knew at a young age, my parents, teachers, friends, prime minister etc.. did not understand the mind has major potential - something our ancestors understood, because it is in our nature.

''All that we are, is a result of all we have thought'' (my signature)

Thank you for creating this thread BM. I appreciate it a lot, very enjoyable read for myself

edit on 9-8-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So you're saying..
I knew it. I knew the Flying Spaghetti Monster was real.

But in all seriousness, the way I interpret this is "If someone/enough people believe something sincerely enough, then it is true." and if I'm understanding this correctly then there are SO many contradictions. Not in the theory you present, but in between beliefs and thoughts which take form. I could go on a huge tangent here but it really boils down to two things: first, everything is true because I (or a group of us) will it/believe so in the sincerest of ways, and second, nothing is true, because I (or a group of us) wills it/believes so in the sincerest of ways.
On a side note, everything and nothing is referring to things which may or may not be true, not things which are established as truth already.
But getting to the point, is it really possible for everyone's beliefs to be true simultaneously?
Maybe I'm asking the wrong question here, but my feeble human brain cannot comprehend an idea like this. If you think I missed something important let me know!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

EarthCitizen23, you have a beautiful mind, very honest and pure. I really enjoyed what you shared, and I have had similar experiences. Thank you for sharing.

The UFO phenomena, is not a form of collective/sub conscious thought. The reason I believe this is because; I have had telepathic communication with ''UFOs'', and thought transmissions within my mind with non-human consciousness.
Also, many who have observed these unidentified craft, have later had contact or been abducted. Abductions are not a form of collective thought or tulpas. It is a real reality, of non-human consciousness taking human people for whatever agenda, AWAY from Earth.

Regarding my previous post, I completely understand the power and potential of the human mind. But I also completely know there that creation is more then one realm, dimension, plane or reality. Within these other realms, are many different consciousnesses. Many different beings who are FAR from physical, FAR from human.

With that said; if humanities collective thought (be it conscious or not) can create realities EXTERNALLY, meaning in the physical world > that which is outside the body being experienced by the 5 senses - then the other non-human consciousnesses experiencing collective thought must be creating their own realities too.

The complexity of the INTERNAL MIND, and EXTERNAL realm is a headache for one person no doubt. But because one does not want to believe or cannot experience these aspects of reality their self, does not mean one should wipe it off to feel 'safe' or safe-guard their fabrications of reality.

Because the truth is always more mysterious and strange then fiction. Much more 'weird' then we want to believe it is. We feel comfortable with our society-given version of the external reality, at the same time ignoring the entire aspect of the INTERNAL mind, and its depths.

One should ponder, if we had no senses to experience the external realm and thus send electrical signals to the brain - what would our understanding of SELF be? This is a strange question, but one who cannot perceive a reality outside of their body due to blind, deaf, cant smell/feel or taste - is still existing somewhere but has no reference to where - yet others can experience that individuals body via 5 senses and know they are ''here'', but where is ''here'' when one has no reference?

Expand for a moment - the individual who is unable to send signals to the brain and thus experience a reality outside of their body they are alive in - this individual can still FEEL and THINK. Therefore is AWARE it has awareness. But does not no 'where SELF is'. (SELF to me, is consciousness experiencing and observing realities)

The point I'm making is; if thought can create reality, and this universe is infinite, as our internal minds are infinite (there is no boundary to the mind field), then where are we in terms of SELF other then a blue rock in black space that can only be experienced via brain signals to these human bodies??

Was the universe created by collective thought forms by much higher conscious beings then a human? Was the big bang event, consciousness expanding and creating realities? Is this what is known as "all is one"? The one creator source of all that is conscious and experiencing realities OUTSIDE of their self?

I know it sounds nuts, but I enjoy following the white rabbit down the hole

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Just for informational purposes, we should come to differentiate between a number of terms used.

Tulpa= a single Super Concentrated Thought that has gained physicality by sheer power of concentration and will, usually gaining it's own 'life' force and independence

Nirmita = Emanation, comes from another source, or Manifestation

Sprul-pa= Emanation comes from another source, or Manifestation

Thought Form= similar to Tulpa (or Equal according to some) I believe that a thought form is a notch down from a full blown Tulpa,

Fetch= doppelgänger of individual , usually used to accomplish some single purpose. or seen as an harbinger of death. some use the term to mean a single use familar, created by a wizard/witch/shaman for a single use then it dissolves after it accomplishes its set duty.

Egregore= refers to a Group mind created entity that has a singular purpose for the group

and Non Occult terms such as Corporation (as an entity) and a Meme which is generally considered as a Unit of cultural transmission.

So, with these variations on the "Tulpa Theme" I have personally made my own system of keeping order about the entities that can be created with MIND. There are more variations, but I see these as the main ones.

An Etiäinen and a Vardøger are shamanic examples of doppelganger type issues of spirit that meet and greet people according to various traditions in Finland and Norway. Sort of like an ectoplasm type double of the shaman. some think they are independent spirits. I would like to investigate this trail more at some point in time.
Anyone with more knowledge please chime in and set me straight about this type of creation. These type of phenomenon tend to equate with the soul or spirit of the shaman, so I don't think they are the same thing or in the exact same class as a Tulpa/thought form, but include them as WIKI has them listed in concert with these other terms.

I have my own personal system that builds up from a THOUGHT to a full blown TULPA.
An example of a possible evolution would run something like :: Thought/Strong Visualization/Meme/Thought Form/Nirmita/Sprul pa/ Fetch/ Egregore/ Tulpa/ INDEPENDENT LIVING SPIRITUAL MONAD/ ???

Some have given the advice Not to mess around with Tulpa, and to an Extent, I concur, but do so knowing that I am always dealing with Tulpa in one fashion or another, so can't really say DO AS I SAY,, NOT AS I DO, because I have repeated experimented with Tulpa and Tulpa like energies.

The one thing that Must be understood when developing a Tulpa is that if One is created,, the ONLY way to ""END"" its life is to REABSORB IT back into oneself. If one does not have the ability to do so,, then YES I SUGGEST NOT TRYING THIS AT HOME. Reabsorbing is NOT an easy process, and can take as long or LONGER to accomplish. For those willing to ''play'' I suggest working on a Fetch, not a full blown Tulpa.

Tulpa can take many forms, and I have a number that still are Independently functioning, and have NOT had the negative experiences that Alexandra David-Néel had, but have had some near-misses in this department, so I am not going to pretend that this is a game for just anyone, it does take a certain mindset to be able to create something that gains its own life and let it run with it on its own without judgement or interference once that threshold has been crossed.

Again, Knowing when to Reabsorb a created Tulpa is something that Alexandra David-Neel didn't understand until After her little Monk went to ''the Darkside" of her superconscious. Anyone who has done any Shadow work with themselves will understand this fully. I have developed my own set of Fail safe type triggers that give me fair warning before the point of No return, so have been fortunate in my experiences. Also, I have incorporated another set of parameters that have helped, such as Using / or should I say working with Genius Loci (spirits of place/the land) to temper and help control any of the Bigger Tulpa I have created.

So, unlike many, I find the idea one that gives fresh energy to some of the Best things in Life, and also have looked to what I call the TULPA BEHIND THE TULPAS when linking to or working with Deities. Sort of like the Tree of Life of Kabbalah and above KETER is Ain, Ain Soph, and Ain Soph Aur. for those who might be following me at this point. The Tulpa behind All the Other Tulpa is where the real fun lays.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd

Care to tell where to dig? Or just your thought, with enough others it will become real.

A couple suggestions . . .

Look at the scientific research behind the idea of the double-blind experimental technique.
This method was developed because so much of the researcher's beliefs were shown to
influence (consciously or not) the results of experimental research.

Look at some of Charles Tart's (psychic) research.
He found the people who believed in psychic phenomena scored significantly higher
on psychic abilities, but importantly, those who professed NOT to believe in such phenomena
scored statistically significantly LOWER than what would be expected by chance.
This in effect shows that your beliefs can influence outside reality.
Or, to put it another way, internal thoughts and outside physical reality are not separate.

MHO

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Thank you CovertPanther, I look forward to many interesting conversations in the future with you as I can tell we are on similar wavelengths regarding much.

I really like some of the questions you pose in your posts and think along your line of reasoning myself.
Like the part about WHERE ARE WE IN TERMS OF SELF...

I usually answer this with NOW.

Now is the pivotal junction that leads us to the point that bifurcates into an infinity of worlds in the ALL WORLDS theory. I tend to accept this as fact and have done many experiments along this line of thinking.
I call one such exercise, CHANGING THE UNIVERSE, and it has led me to this point in time and seems to be a viable avenue of travel between the 'worlds' as it is. Basically quantum physics of Vibrations,, ALL VIBRATES,, so any ONE object can affect the WHOLE,, so with some INTENT one can STEER oneself into alternate 'worlds' by only changing ONE THING in this World... but that is another topic....lol

Cheers and thanks for the compliments

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This video symbolizes our collective tulpa's, and how they are currently disintegrating. Everything false will eventually crumble, only truth and love withstand the test of time.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

The "Box" was rectangular and BLACK like No black I have seen before, it seemed to absorb light so no reflections appeared as it was southwest of me and the sun was shining. There were No windows, nor seams or any obvious signs of where one entered this craft. I understood it to be Interdimensional and of a Time machine type device

The way you describe it reminds me of the Monolith from 2001 Space Odyssey. Amazing stories btw, thank you for sharing.

Fantastic thread, I'm a big Jung fan and this to me is sort of in the Jacques Vallee/John Mack vein as well in so much as UFO's and otherworldly type beings seem to adjust at times to our expectations of what they will be and the culture of the time.

I agree almost entirely with how The Gut put it in his initial reply.

In very general terms if consciousness, energy and intelligence are all interconnected between humans on Earth (which personally speaking I believe to be the case) then it stands to reason any other intelligent life in the Universe would also be so by extension. If all is one: then we are the aliens, and the aliens are us.

Perhaps they represent extremes of human potential; for good or ill and everywhere in between on the spectrum. I also think this can still be compatible with the Jungian/shadow/trickster model because it would still be "shadow" work- only on a much grander universal scale, and not just ours alone but collectively of all spiritual, self aware beings in the entire cosmos.

Perhaps we ourselves are simultaneously at different levels of awareness, and like Jung's explanation of consciousness being a small candle lit circle within the dark unconscious or subconscious mind which would be everything beyond the circumference- then we can expand our circles by bringing light (our conscious awareness) to the darkness, or what is to us darkness. In this sense, at least metaphorically speaking it doesn't surprise me that so many UFO and alien encounters happen in the woods or out in nature away from the bright lights of cities.

Just as the collective "karma" (so called, please don't get too stuck on this word, I know some are averse to it; perhaps natural law would be better?) of humanity imo seems to be playing out in dramatic fashion on the world stage, perhaps UFO's are signs that Universal karma is also being addressed and coming into play. As above, so below, on Earth as it is in Heaven; etc etc.

I'm really glad someone made a thread relating the Jungian perspective on the UFO phenomena, I also do not believe it accounts for everything, but imo it is certainly a tantalizing and worthy starting point and maybe good training for how abstract the subject can get and what kind of psychological twists, turns, contortions and paradoxes seem to often be involved (Tis an ill wind that blows no minds).

Another point in favor of the Jungian point of view; synchronicities are plentiful surrounding UFO/alien encounters, and Jung was the one who invented the word synchronicity (among others) and endeavored to write of and understand it.

Obligatory star & flag, doesn't hurt that the OP was very articulate and concise in his presentation.

Good stuff.
Bookmarking this one and look forward to reading further into the thread.

Peace. ~
edit on 10-8-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by covertpanther

Thank you CovertPanther, I look forward to many interesting conversations in the future with you as I can tell we are on similar wavelengths regarding much.

I really like some of the questions you pose in your posts and think along your line of reasoning myself.
Like the part about WHERE ARE WE IN TERMS OF SELF...

I usually answer this with NOW.

Now is the pivotal junction that leads us to the point that bifurcates into an infinity of worlds in the ALL WORLDS theory. I tend to accept this as fact and have done many experiments along this line of thinking.
I call one such exercise, CHANGING THE UNIVERSE, and it has led me to this point in time and seems to be a viable avenue of travel between the 'worlds' as it is. Basically quantum physics of Vibrations,, ALL VIBRATES,, so any ONE object can affect the WHOLE,, so with some INTENT one can STEER oneself into alternate 'worlds' by only changing ONE THING in this World... but that is another topic....lol

Cheers and thanks for the compliments

Very welcome sister

Yes, what we call this existence is the 'now'. As it is not here, nor there, as the reference to space and time is objects between. We are governed by an artificial time system; that is, we record the movement of Earth around the Sun, and then are forced to "work" and 'be places' in regards to the windows of 'time' throughout a day.

But this is purely artificial and not beneficial in anyway. The mind knows no time. There is no space or time inside the mind, if everything is infinite, then time cannot exist. We do not exist outside of ourselves, which needs to be understood in this conversation; we are existing INSIDE a shell called a body, but we cannot change shells.

But we can travel outside of the shell/body via astral projection, dream state and other mental capabilities connected to the soul. Inside our minds is where we exist, its the place we are aware we are living in a body. The body ages, the mind develops. But that development is erased upon another incarnation. But the memories are ALL stored in the Soul and never lost.

The concept of time travel is something I want to talk about here; there is a Hollywood and 'fantasy-science' version of time travel, where one can enter into a phsyical machine and be in another time alternative. That is just nuts.

We time travel ALL the time. When you travel into your mind and recall memories; events or experiences stored in the Soul's mind from 'earlier' - you are doing so in a present 'time'. One with a vivid mind (and we all have the potential to have VERY vivid minds) can go into their memory bank, and re-live past experiences, but they are existing in the NOW. This is true time travel.

This is also close to the same 'technique' as reading the future possibilities. Everything exists in the mind, but with open eyes, ears, nose, tongue and nerves, it would seem that we exist in an external reality we named 'The Universe'.
Clsoe your eyes, silence your mind, and escape the rampant thoughts that infiltrate your mind, and you will come to the nature of your mind. In the silence, in the NOW - you can travel, create, learn, and even contact all with intent + will.

I know people will mock or disregard my understanding of time travel; mostly because those who do, do not have a deep connection in the mind as others. You break the bridge from the INTERNAL capabilities and understandings when you live and put the EXTERNAL reality before the INTERNAL one.

The key to this life is to build that first bridge, that is, Body > Mind, so you can learn, travel, and expand the mental field. When the mental field is governed over and the bridge is strong where you can be in the mind and body in BALANCE, you wil create the second bridge, that is, Mind > Soul.

Btw EarthCitizen; the number 23 is of my favorite numbers, one of those numbers that follows me in the external realm day-in and day-out. I've read that it means to 'Escape' the external and mental matrix our souls are 'prisoned' within (for lack of better words).

edit on 10-8-2013 by covertpanther because: Too many typos..

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Fabulous thread. It is so true and so profound and most people will never comprehend this in their life time.
It requires the good side of us to be dominent. This can work both negatively and/or positively. When negativity is present in our mind it backfires and hense... demons or insect-like aliens. Are THEY telepathic or is it just the Universal Consciousness? Some people are better off believing,no one is hearing their prayers.
If our mindset were to be awakened by this reality, it would require teaching it from infancy and would be generations before it could be fully understood. Unfortunatley too many humans would continue to be selfish and greedy and would allow it to become a dangerous skill for themselves and others. yin yang

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
What about this hypothesis. Assume the ETs are physically real and they come here on warp drives. The physics of the warp drives could cause very strong AC magnetic fields in the people's brains, which are known to have strong psychological effects. In other words, warp drive caused hallucinations.

Conveniently enough for ET 'examiners' this phenomenon could be used intentionally by ET as a safe, non-invasive tranquilizer when dealing with potentially aggressive homo sapiens, no overdose or allergy worries.

Physically real ETs that come here on warp drives could still be thought-forms.

Enter retro-causality and retro-PK (psycho-kinesis).

Our psychic ability transcends time and space. It doesn't travel through space-time like energy does. It penetrates them. It doesn't diminish over great distances like energy does. Barriers of matter, space, or time can't stop it.

Which basically means that mind is the true fabric of reality. Not space-time. Space-time emerges from mind, not the other way around.

So, if the archetypes of the collective unconscious must manifest as physically real ET in order to be accepted by our space-age materialistic culture, then our unconscious minds are perfectly capable of reaching back in time billions of years to sow the seeds of that encounter on an alien planet.

Our minds can reach into the past to change the present. Causality flows forward and backward.

Psychic ability is goal-oriented, not process-oriented. It doesn't care how far it has to reach, it doesn't care how many intermediate steps it must take in order to reach the conscious mind. Vast distances of time and space mean nothing to the unconscious mind. Mind-boggling complexity can't balk it.

Here is an article that I think many of you will enjoy.

One of the first to explore the notion of mythology manifesting as physical reality was psychoanalyst Carl Jung, who in 1957 published the book Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Sky. More recently, authors Jacques Vallee (Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact) and Keith Thompson (Angels and Aliens: UFOs and the Mythic Imagination) and folklorists Peter Rojcewicz and Thomas Bullard have written about the parallels among UFOs, folklore, and mythology.

“Space-Age myth” does not imply that UFO sightings or encounters with angels, aliens, fairies, sprites, elves, or demons are fantasies. Rather, it suggests that some of these experiences may literally be psychophysical, blurring conventional boundaries between objective and subjective realities. Some may object that this proposal doesn’t account for the physical traces associated with some UFO reports, but this misinterprets what Jung and others have proposed. They suggest that the manifest world emerges from mind, that is, that mind shapes matter.
Where have we heard this before?

In his book Global Mind Change, former IONS President Willis Harman discussed three basic ways of looking at the world. He called the current Western scientific worldview “materialistic monism,” or “M1.” Within M1,everything—both matter and energy— is made of a single substance. From matter emerges everything, including the brain-generated illusion called mind. In M1, angels and aliens walking through walls are fine plot points for an episode of The Twilight Zone, but they are impossible in the real world. In M1, UFOs are conceivable, but only in terms of hard, physical spacecraft with humanoid pilots. Most of the modern technological world was created based on M1 assumptions, so it carries enormous persuasive power. But the whole panoply of noetic experiences defy materialistic explanations, suggesting that M1 is an incomplete worldview.

Detailed taxonomies of these anomalies are described by all cultures; they include, among others, the Hindu siddhis, the Catholic charisms, Sufi attainments, and, in indigenous societies, shamanic magic.

Harman’s second worldview, M2, represents dualism, which assumes two fundamentally different kinds of substances in the universe, matter and mind. Many scientists today reject dualism because it begs the problem of how two deeply different substances could interact at all. In addition, it seems lavish to require the universe to maintain (at least) two distinct essences, when it would be far simpler to have only one.

The third worldview, M3, is transcendental or mental monism, which Harman argued is the source of both the perennial wisdom and the emerging worldview of the twenty-first century. In M3, consciousness is primary, and matter and energy are emergent properties of consciousness. M3 accommodates everything that M1 and M2 allow for, as well as rogue phenomena like telepathic ETs, observation-shy UFOs, and collective mind–manifested UFOs. Evidence in favor of M3 has been slowly amassing for over a century.

media.noetic.org...

edit on 10-8-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Our psychic ability transcends time and space. It doesn't travel through space-time like energy does. It penetrates them. It doesn't diminish over great distances like energy does. Barriers of matter, space, or time can't stop it.

Great stuff! I read a quote that went something like: "Beyond the laws of physics is where the magic lies."
What I found intriguing is that a scientist said it.
I have Harman's book "Higher Creativity" but haven't read it yet. Your post has prompted me to remedy that situation with all haste.

Have you read this book? I've heard it's a mind-blower. I'm going to order it.
Left In the Dark

More:
Left In the Dark

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
reply to post by Plotus

Well, in the spirit of the OP, then your expectations of failure would create ... wait for it... failure!

I was with you with the magick is hooey mind set for many years, until I saw an unequivocal demonstration by a loved one that mind over matter is possible.

This stuff is usually subtle and one has to factor in opposing thoughts in the swirling chaos of mind stuff... but there does seem to be validity to it, as asinine as some practitioners come across. IMO, as always.

Then how come your expectations of failure did not cause your loved one to fail! Sort of a catch 22 huh?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sorry but Einstein's theory of relativity (E=MC2) negates the possibility of what you are suggesting! The amount of energy needed to create matter can not be thought into existence because the mind is a chemical machine and the output of energy is negligible!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join