It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Psychic Experience(?): Why is a Pastor Harassing Me?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi everyone.. I've been needing to talk about this some time now, and I decided to go ahead and post this hideous experience here on ATS. You can call it anything you like, to me, this is something of a negative psychic experience, with elements of black magic imbued in it, but I keep hearing the voice of a certain pastor, who apparently strongly dislike me telling me, and illustrates vocally that he wants to impede my goals and objectives- because they are sound ones. This is totally bizarre, since I actually have some remembrance of who this person was at an earlier age in their life, and this guy was like a hoodllun, gangster type person who suddenly out of no where, took a couple of courses on Bible Studies, somehow obtained a pastoring position, and from what I last heard was married and able to create a couple of kids I know nothing else about this person though. What is so funny, is that this guy is one of those 501c3 type churches pastor, so he is on the Fema Wagon, 100%. It is so strange to me, that some of these people that apparently profess forms of faith likewise hand in their bible bag to Fema and DHS in exchange for food, water and stability once the financial crash goes down. That's besides the point though. The point is that I hear this person, and it's belligerent and angry because I do not care for this person's time, and I certainly do not care for this person's future- at all whatsoever, since I do not know them!!

It's a totally bizarre experience, and it seems as though, this thug history pastor is upset over his position, as a controversial government collaborating "NWO Churches" member. This is totally real by the way, and no, I do not have schizophrenia. Any suggestions anyone?? SInce when do thugs- become- a- pastor, start having influence on people energetically or psychically. I don't get it. What's the take?
edit on 8-8-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

but I keep hearing the voice of a certain pastor,
who is telling me that he doesn't like me, and that he wants to impede my goals and objectives.

You'll have to forgive me for asking, is this a disembodied voice you hear or real world person badgering you?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Block it out, ignore it.

Don't allow the mind to wander or it will.

The more you focus on it the stronger it will grow until it consumes you.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

change churches...if you do not like the pastor at your church, then its time to find a new place to worship....

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
All I can say on the the topic is beware. Not because of the pastor but because of psychic experience. If these and I can not know but if they are related to the occult in any way it could be problematic into your life if you allow it to progress though.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

but I keep hearing the voice of a certain pastor,
who is telling me that he doesn't like me, and that he wants to impede my goals and objectives.

You'll have to forgive me for asking, is this a disembodied voice you hear or real world person badgering you?

I'm not quite sure what the difference is, but this guy is alive, and from what I know, he's currently in his purported vocation, so he's indeed a real world person..
How do you like that?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sounds like the Demon "Beezlelbubb" you should try for an extrication of the entity. I can point you in the right direction if you would like of course?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Block it out, ignore it.

Don't allow the mind to wander or it will.

The more you focus on it the stronger it will grow until it consumes you.

Right, I take my dog out a lot, and try to stay focused on the news, and then also reading and such..
It's so ironic though, that it's expressing itself as a bitter church member, that is unwilling to oppose government authority. How much more obvious does get? Either this is a message, a psychic message from this pastor, and he's attacking because he dislikes himself because he already sold his soul, or it's message from the gov/Satanism. I have seen numerous videos already, where Fema is totally working in conjunction with churches across the usa, in preparation for a terrorist hit or disaster of some sort, and so those agencies and institutions are already joined and working together in the event of any emergency. I can see how compromised some people are going to feel when all of this finally goes down.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

change churches...if you do not like the pastor at your church, then its time to find a new place to worship....

I do not go to church. And I certainly do not go to his church! He's miles and miles away from me given that his Fema/Church operation is out of Miami, FL. I don't have anything to do with him!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
All I can say on the the topic is beware. Not because of the pastor but because of psychic experience. If these and I can not know but if they are related to the occult in any way it could be problematic into your life if you allow it to progress though.

Thruthseek3r

It's not going to progress, since I don't deal in shady things at all; If it has a bad grimace, I stay away from it. In the meantime though, I'm sometimes wondering if NSA and all of those alphabet groups can't project sounds and images to corner people and impede them from doing things they would normally do. I listen to George Noory a lot on coasttocoastam.com radio, and he says so much about government interference with "hearing voices," or "seeing holograms," that I wonder if it could partially be a gov, demonic, NWO, sort of combo hit or something.. I'm looking into it, and that a clear possibility since there's a lot of information about electronic harassment, and psychtronic weapons that are government guided that control paranormal phenomenon. The gov. is actually that sophisticated, where they can simulate paranormal hits, when in reality they are merely digital or electronic computerized gadgets creating all the paranormal noise. The gov. is that advanced, and that is really scary. They can pass for the demonic!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpViper7
Sounds like the Demon "Beezlelbubb" you should try for an extrication of the entity. I can point you in the right direction if you would like of course?

If you're one of those Black Magic/Occult studs, that knows everything about witchcraft and the occult, you're going to be a lot stronger and better informed than me. I tried to look into magic to reverse things, but in many ways, magic is really intensive, and requires a huge amount of knowledge about philosophy to conduct rituals appropriately- not quite there yet.. It's all psychic though. For now, I'm treating this pastor guy as Asmodeus, who is nonetheless entirely connected to the alphabet soup agencies and collaborating with them, while ushering in the NWO agenda and final order. I actually bought a radio frequency detector to see if this thing was perhaps connected to frequencies or something somehow, and the results are being monitored. What is disturbing though, is that the pastor, is using his own free will, to practice obvious forms of mind control. It controls your vision and your hearing, while attempting to offset, and manipulate your feelings. It's just a very bad time for this to be happening, since we all know that the collapse, WWIII, worldwide Jihad are all about to begin. Not to mention dictatorial initiation!! It's the worst time to get hit by this type of thing!

I'm willing to hear your advice though, but it would be better if your advice were connected to and associated with "electronic harassment", Targeted Individuals, and then also psychotronic weapons. It's not merely paranormal..it's occult gov. technology..we all know who the NWO is, right?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
As long as you know this sounds completely crazy.

I have to say, I believe you believe this is happening. Now I sound crazy.

I would try to talk with a Professional if you have the money.

Doctor first, creepy priest carrying a crucifix is a clear second choice.

I do wish you well. Would you mind giving a rough location...Just curious.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
As long as you know this sounds completely crazy.

I have to say, I believe you believe this is happening. Now I sound crazy.

I would try to talk with a Professional if you have the money.

Doctor first, creepy priest carrying a crucifix is a clear second choice.

I do wish you well. Would you mind giving a rough location...Just curious.

What I actually need, is a way to learn how to block rfid frequencies. Jammer, of some sort.. You have to learn how to black out the satellite power, otherwise it stays activated. And the "professionals," they will give you pills and tell you to go back to sleep. They are currently calling caffeine drinking a "withdrawal disorder.." so no thanks I'll pass on that one..

Do you know how to jam RFID's though? The icon picture associated with your name looks somewhat authoritative so maybe, you know a few things about this technology..

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Your post:
I'm willing to hear your advice though, but you need to associate with electronic harassment, Targeted Individuals, and psychotronic weapons. It's not merely paranormal..it's occult gov. technology..

My response:
I certainly understand where you are ascertaining the information and knowledge you have and maybe I could suffice in it as well. But as far as Electronic Harassment Protocols that is one to be used in the beginning stages of putting down a known threat. Targeting individuals,well that's really a bit old school. One person out of ten is really non proportionate in today's world. But psychotronic weapons, well that I wish I could converse about, but just can't right now.
Your train of thought is on the right plane, but just outside of the paralleling line stay focused on the issue at hand an your answer will come soon enough. "If someones thought about it, I am sure it exist" that's our slogan at where I employ at.
edit on 8-8-2013 by OpViper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Your post:
I'm willing to hear your advice though, but you need to associate with electronic harassment, Targeted Individuals, and psychotronic weapons. It's not merely paranormal..it's occult gov. technology..

My response:
I certainly understand where you are ascertaining the information and knowledge you have and maybe I could suffice in it as well. But as far as Electronic Harassment Protocols that is one to be used in the beginning stages of putting down a known threat. Targeting individuals,well that's really a bit old school. One person out of ten is really non proportionate in today's world. But psychotronic weapons, well that I wish I could converse about, but just can't right now.
Your train of thought is on the right plane, but just outside of the paralleling line stay focused on the issue at hand an your answer will come soon enough. "If someones thought about it, I am sure it exist" that's our slogan at where I employ at.
edit on 8-8-2013 by OpViper7 because: (no reason given)

"Your train of thought is on the right plane, but just outside of the paralleling line stay focused on the issue at hand.."

I think what you're trying to say is that, we somehow understand each other, even though our knowledge sort of operates on different planes or sort of in different dimensions..That was an interesting comment that you made.

In the meantime, you should look up mind control through psychotronic weapons. It's fascinating material and I think you would be interested in it.

I think the slogan utilized at your place of employment is a very nice one; Thanks for your advice..

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Do you know how to jam an rfid? The icon picture associated with your name looks somewhat authoritative so maybe, you know a few things about this technology..

His Avatar is a character from a movie. A comedy called "Stripes" with Bill Murray. The guy in the picture is an actor who plays a drill instructor with a comic twist.

As far as worrying about all these church ministers and psychic, occulted, government control... you been watching to much conspiracy stuff.

I would suggest unplugging for a while and just live your life. Go outside, get a girlfriend, walk in the park.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Mutually agreed sometimes I just type so fast I forget to arrange my sentence structure accordingly, mate.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Mutually agreed sometimes I just type so fast I forget to arrange my sentence structure accordingly, mate.

Me too; Sometimes you have to catch yourself and take a couple of steps back when putting it on digital paper: .it's really time consuming though, and then you feel like you spend your whole evening here on ATS! No worries bro..

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Do you know how to jam an rfid? The icon picture associated with your name looks somewhat authoritative so maybe, you know a few things about this technology..

His Avatar is a character from a movie. A comedy called "Stripes" with Bill Murray. The guy in the picture is an actor who plays a drill instructor with a comic twist.

As far as worrying about all these church ministers and psychic, occulted, government control... you been watching to much conspiracy stuff.

I would suggest unplugging for a while and just live your life. Go outside, get a girlfriend, walk in the park.

I don't really like Bill Murray, so I guess that's why I never saw the movie "Stripes"..sorry about that. Try some of the other "Paranormal Studies" threads though, those might be more invigorating and interesting, given that mine seems so "worrisome" and "plugged," (heaven forbid we all be worried and informed, yr. 2013). It's an honest thread man, just go with the flow..

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Look at this:
www.livescience.com -
Study: Schizophrenia's Hallucinated Voices Drown Out Real Ones...

So you're talking about voices and tell us not to comment about you having schizophrenia or something else, but I think making the connection is so fitting that it's ridiculous not to.

Read the link at least.

I'm open to the idea of psychic things, but I'd consider more conventional explanations first.

However, just because you might have some symptoms of schizophrenia or even if you have it full on, I don't think that means it's necessarily a curse. We're too quick to label things that're not normal as disordered. I think evolution can often be inadvertent, but we're very arrogant about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join