It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Lied! Smoking does not cause oral-pharangeal cancers!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

http//www.sott.net/article/195249-Warning-Nicotine-Seriously-Improves-Health If this is remotely true then we are looking at the health of the overall population, being denied the right to self medicate for a host of diseases, which in the future they will have to pay for. Obesity Parkinsons Altzheimers plus host of brain related diseases, that Nicotine (B3) can help prevent. Not to mention Stress related diseases.....So when all is said and done the question to ask is...."Does moderate smoking have health benefits that counteract the negative effects?" Are we seeing the rise in mass shootings as a direct result of the lack of B3 which mirrors Schizophrenia? which pheraps wouldn't have happened if they smoked, instead of being on anti psychotic medications?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Well then OccamsRazor04 - we are going to have to agree to disagree!

I am fairly confident that new information will be coming soon.

Tired of Control Freaks

If that occurs we will see, because I base my position on verifiable repeatable research. HPV is not a new virus anymore, I highly doubt HPV will be shown to be responsible for the cancers listed here for reasons I have already shown and proven.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join