It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Employment/Career fantasy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
How about we all address the real issue here - and that is men with guns will jail you and possibly commit egregious acts of violence if you don't participate in the system.

Imagine all this employment business wouldn't matter if you simply grow your own food on some land and barter and trade for services.

But there's the threat of violence looming should you not pay taxes, or participate. Soooo..... what to do, what to do...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What to do? I would start with making sense, but that is just me.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
No one is stopping people from doing these things. If you don't want to work for a corporation you don't have to. If you don't want to work for anyone you don't have to pay taxes on your labor and fuel a diseased system.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a harrowing truth.

no one asked me if I wanted to play this damned game. sometimes you'll get the "don't like it?.... LEAVE!" but I also do not think leaving is a permissible coarse of action.

a guy who did succeed at obtaining no-state status wrote about the topic of your op: THE PENALTY IS ALWAYS DEATH.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

and this is the reason the problem continues.....

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninepointfive

and this is the reason the problem continues.....

People not making sense?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The government makes no sense, and people who would support it don't make any sense either.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The government makes no sense, and people who would support it don't make any sense either.

I don't think anyone here is supporting the government. You just sound like a homeless person on a city bus, kind of all over the place and generally nonsensical.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

"The Government" makes as much sense as the people who have elected it will allow it to make.

That means you and me!

If we are nonsensical, we cannot expect ANY (form of) government WE elect to be sensible.

You don't have to support the government, but it is in your own best interest to be a participant in your government.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

makes perfect sense. check out of the system, plow and seed your own land, and don't pay tax to the government mafia - men with guns show up and take your land and work by force.

A second grader can understand this concept

top topics

join