It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Footage and Alien Secrets compilation from SuspectSky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hello people, I thought I would share this video which is put together very well. It covers a lot of NASA data from transmissions to footage of an alleged cover up. Most would of seen some clips used in the video, but some won't of.
He also in the video provides links to his material he's found, please enjoy, I did

www.youtube.com...

Will be interesting to hear peoples comments, it's 27mins long..

Personally I believe we firstly did land on the moon, and the race with Russia to get there was of great importance to the elites, they discovered something there IMO. Sorrys mods if this is too short, but i'll let the video do the talking, then the debate can start.

edit on 5-8-2013 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Great footage. I am sure our resident experts will have all sorts of explanations for many of the footage.

S&F!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
her is the video

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Black Knight Satellite eh? Intriguing... Now a days though, I would find it hard to distinguish 'alien' verses exotic tech of our own.
An ATS Thread on Black Knight
edit on 5-8-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
About 06:00mins in, he starts to show a book from Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs, by Donald.N.Michael

Here it is www.nicap.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It falls apart around the 14 minute mark. First shown is the video of the UFO on mars flying by, there was no video released of that, its a manipulated image.
Then we have the dirt specs that appear on pretty much all of the early images taken with that camera, but sensationalized when they are oriented into the sky...at that point i turned it off.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Thank you so much for posting this, A very well presented video, even the music was well selected, and a lot of good quality information in there, definately worth spending 27 mins looking at it...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Black Knight Satellite eh? Intriguing... Now a days though, I would find it hard to distinguish 'alien' verses exotic tech of our own.
An ATS Thread on Black Knight

That was a terrific thread that led to obtaining new photographs that show the object was unambiguously the dropped thermal cover during a spacewalk. We even had original input from the astronaut who dropped it, photographs of the other covers in ground fabrication [and after installation], and videos from exterior cameras and a hand-held interior camera of it slowly drifting away from the workstation.

In that image linked here, once you see other photos of the thermal covers, you can easily recognize the flat flapped nature of the fabric shield and the central 'sleeve' that was to have been slipped over the module's trunnion pin.

As I see it, once that evidence is examined, no rational person can cling to the theory it is some alien object.

Then you gotta ask -- how many other views in these youtube shows have equally compelling explanations that the producers are deliberately withholding?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Thanks, always looking for more UFO channels that share half-way decent footage from time to time.

I'll be sure to get back to you in 30 minutes.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
Hello people, I thought I would share this video which is put together very well. It covers a lot of NASA data from transmissions to footage of an alleged cover up. Most would of seen some clips used in the video, but some won't of.
....Will be interesting to hear peoples comments, it's 27mins long..

Published on Aug 5, 2013

On July 16th, 1969 Apollo 11 embarked on its historical mission to put a man on the Moon. But what was the true purpose of this mission and did it have a secret agenda? Stunning evidence from declassified "black box" transcriptions lend credibility to the possibility that NASA's mission generally, and the Apollo missions particularly, were organized to covertly document proof of the existence of ancient aliens.

For decades, controversy has surrounded the reason why Moltke Crater was the selected landing zone for the first human landing on the Moon. Do the statements of astronauts themselves and peculiar pyramidal structures and triangular roads filmed by Apollo spacecraft indicate evidence of an ancient alien civilization near Moltke Crater? If so, has this evidence been "covered up" pursuant to the Brookings Report's policy recommendations?

Footage includes a UFO sighting from Apollo 11's telescopic camera during the flight to the Moon, pyramids and other structures on the Moon and Mars, the Black Knight Satellite encounter, and more. Is it possible that NASA has known for years that extraterrestrials do in fact exist, and is this evidence blatantly available in declassified and public archive records? And just who exactly are "the people that live in the Moon?"

Ask yourselves -- what does this guy think of your credulity and common sense, based on what he's expecting you to believe? Do you LIKE that opinion of your intelligence?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

It's Always Amazing listen the comment of Buzz Aldrin... about what was exactly the "S-IVB"!

S&F.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

It's Always Amazing listen the comment of Buzz Aldrin... about what was exactly the "S-IVB"!

S&F.

Of course you are, Arken. It's exciting to believe such stories.

But to do that, you have to carefully remain in artificial ignorance of what astronauts have really been saying, not what deliberately misleading sensationalized TV programs want to mislead you into thinking. Check out

www.csicop.org...

Ditto the OP's link.

For example, you can easily look up the actual Apollo "cue cards" [abbreviated checklists for operating spacecraft hardware to perform regular or emergency procedures] and see they are not 'scripts' for phony TV broadcasts. But the youtube poster can be confident you won't. Ditto the actual verified air-to-ground transcripts and commentary, on the ALSJ site.

He has estimated your intelligence and credulity, and it is not flattering. Why are so many of you [Arken, I'm talking to YOU, good buddy] so eager to confirm that estimate?

'

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

He has estimated your intelligence and credulity, and it is not flattering. Why are so many of you [Arken, I'm talking to YOU, good buddy] so eager to confirm that estimate?

No doubt... speak the approved language or else, lol!

(Uh oh... I hear the dogs coming already!)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Correct, but don't we have a choice to choose an opinion? Without thinking we're following a Pied Piper?

Rightly shown by another user that the 'Black Knight Satellite' has, on here, been debunked. So for me, curiosity, was my aim for this thread.

p.s ( great website, you've lived a life only a minion like me could dream!).
edit on 6-8-2013 by skyblueworld because: uneducated.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
reply to post by JimOberg

Correct, but don't we have a choice to choose an opinion? Without thinking we're following a Pied Piper?

Rightly shown by another user that the 'Black Knight Satellite' has, on here, been debunked. So for me, curiosity, was my aim for this thread.

p.s ( great website, you've lived a life only a minion like me could dream!).

Thanks, the things I've seen and done belong to everybody, and when I see them misunderstood [and on occasion misrepresented] I feel a duty to offer and urge clarification.

But that profession was keyed on the expectation of discovery and surprises. Nobody could believe they had all the knowledge, or started out knowing enough.

Nature was the ultimate judge, as Feynman taught, and when people forgot that -- and some did -- other people died.

As the bumper sticker preaches: "Man forgives. God forgives. Nature never."

At times that fierce attitude has provoked me to excessive intolerance of things I saw as factual error.

That was an error. Nobody starts out knowing this. We actually usually know the opposite, have to unlearn that, and start over.

Remembering how hard it was for me and my friends, I'd like to smooth the process for the folks who will go farther.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting at least the Lander footage with something falling or jumping off.

Some stuff I have never seen before. Thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

join