It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Important! Pigeon Spotted Strutting Around In Tiny Hard Hat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by jiggerj

I don't see that its doing the pigeon any harm , it'll keep the rain of his head and the sun out of his eyes when he's flying so it may be a benefit .
I can't see much of a difference between this and transmitters stuck on animals by scientists , except transmitters don't have the fringe benefits of a baseball cap .

Do you really think this was done for the benefit of the bird, or was it done because somebody thought it was funny? At least the transmitters had a purpose.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The pigeon has predators in the air and on the ground , the baseball cap is probably the least of his concerns

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by rickymouse
I think that is a tin foil hat and I bet he is a member here at ATS.

Is that some kind of admission on your part.....
Maybe we should rename you..Rickypigeon....!

Don't those look a little like pigeons in your Avatar

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rickypigeon

I have always thought them parrots.. but maybe they are pigeons.:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Well I never.. I never seen a pigeon with a hat on..! I am trying to figure out exactly what it is. To me it looks like someone has put a bit of chewing gum on the pigeons head..

Atleast from what I can see the pigeon does not look to be affected too much by its new addition. You never know he might have more luck with the birds now....

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i bet if you left enough tiny yellow wellington boots all over the place in Trafalgar square, eventually there would be a pigeon with a pair on

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by purplemer

Jeez, I have to say that it's really not that funny. Somebody had such a disregard for living things that he glued or stapled a hat on a defenseless creature. Sure, some will say, but it's just a pigeon. Well, at what species do we draw the line on abusing animals? How would YOU like it if a bunch of thugs superglued a hat on your head? How would you feel if someone did it to your cat or dog?

Either all life is sacred (including you), or none of it is (including you).

Wow if you were not joking i am super impressed!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
i bet if you left enough tiny yellow wellington boots all over the place in Trafalgar square, eventually there would be a pigeon with a pair on

They've been saying for a while now that birds are evolving.
Now they're even making fashion statements

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I thought this was great. Needed the giggles, and then read your post, and the animal activist woke up.

Poo. Now I feel bad. Maybe it's a custom made, snug fit? I mean, if you were to take the time to make a little pigeon hat, you'd take the time to get it right. Right?

It was the Babushka lady.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I used to shoot pigeons in the barn when I was a boy, then I would clean them up and my mom would cook them for my dinner. I never shot one that had a hat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join