It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breeding Ground For Esoteric Thoughts- A Kaleidoscope Dream Lightshow.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It may seem she only comes to us in our sleep, so dreams become addicting. It may seem like she left us all alone, to these new levels of our waking consciousness, we're shifting, with these kaleidoscope dream lightshows, her tough love, so uplifting. I'm comin' up off this high horse, of course, in full lotus position or indian style, mind eye beamin', divine transcendent, ancient ascension, pushin' the rest towards feelin' divine, kundalini flowin' up and down our spines, You, me, her, all so intertwined, activatin' merkabahs, hexagonal prism of light workers workin, flowin' for the cause, a clause, pop a tab, poke your head up out of the matrix, check out my lab, illuminated shop, always movin, cosmic dancin', don't know how to stop, ancient gold soul pharoah blood, coarsin' through my veins, steady vibin' to this amour, a nomad in the astral planes, helpin' this love propel us above, divine light armor galore, till we're all so grounded, feet dug in the sand, on the floor. Like a phoenix we shall soar, beyond the great heights of life and death, connectin' through a branch of trees, to the mother gaia core, match our heartbeats with her breath, thas what the third eye's for, the link between the alchemic four, the ethereal, to see we got in store, these pretty colours, a never ending light show, it's everywhere, don't you know? Sacred geometrical light in rain, sleet and the snow, I always felt i'd get so deep inside this rabbit hole. As the skies precipitate, outside, I sit down and I meditate, let this love abide, while it carries me through this state, surrender, let my mind drift through this plane, monoatomic gold and dmt to the taste, now be like me and rewrite lets not copy paste. We're not all alone, we're all one, this ain't a race, if you thought that was the case. Come with me i'll show you, in soul you'll, float on, forever through this place and truly know how whole you can be, a mother lovin' deity, through this trinity. We're Master Creators, masters of ceremony, lets just love in peace. PEACE AND LOVE..

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Puresk1lls

Was that supposed to sound like rap in my head because it certainly did. These would make some decent lyrics.

Aside from that, it sounds like a person ready to have a year of epic proportions.

join