It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Jim Messina working to save the Tories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
David Cameron has got the guy responsible for bull----ting Obama in to office to , well , to bull---- the people of England . Yes , he now believes that the way to win over the people of Britain is not to stop taking money out of their bank accounts , not even to stop taking food out of their children`s mouths or roofs from over their heads ... the way to win over the people of Britain apparently is to buy the man who lied Obama into a job .

www.express.co.uk...

Then we have this good little story : www.express.co.uk...

The damaging allegations date from Messina's time as chief of staff for Democrat senator Max Baucus of Montana, just over a decade ago. He allegedly put together a political advert in which a rival candidate, Mike Taylor, was shown applying lotion to a man's face, then appearing to reach towards the man's groin, while a voiceover said: "Not the way we do business in Montana."

Oh man , I .........

I have a feeling the people of England have already made their minds up on the tory dictatorship we`re living under , and I doubt a creepy looking ginger dude who doesn`t even know there`s cities outside of London is going to be able to make Disco Dave look like a nice guy who`s just doing a dirty job .

What do you guys think about this ?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
BTW , if this is in the wrong place can a Mod please move it , thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
We've had enough of Tories who promised to sort out the country and delivered nothing but smashing the working class and do nothing to remedy the mess that Britain is in. Labour totally wrecked this country in its 13 year of terror and if they ever got back in I would quit working, I will never work under a Labour government again. Lib Dems are an absolute shower that would gladly burn the Union flag and raise a flag of any terrorist organisation going. UKIP talk a good game, but in my mind are made up of ex mainstream party members who are just as self serving and corrupt as mainstream mobs.

So yeah, we kind of screwed!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Tories, same as Labour, same as Liberal Demoprats!

All of them beholden to big business and financiers rather than the people and the country as a whole. Electioneering promises are meaningless as they are dropped as soon as the ballots are counted as it's then back to business as usual doing the bidding of those who really hold the power. Parliamentary theatrics give the impression of division between the parties, but the reality, as we see over and over again is that they are all the same. As I have said often enough, when was the last time we saw an incoming government roll back or nullify unpopular or damaging legislation put in place by the previous one?

Not one of them make any long term plans, beyond the next election cycle, because they understand that's how the game (to them) is played, and that it's all a dog and pony show for the masses. Zero accountability, cushy jobs with the business and financial backers they have protected whilst in office, and a gold plated pension the rest of us can only dream of.

If democracy actually gave the power to the people, they'd have made it illegal long ago!

top topics

join