It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone help me identify what I saw last night??!?!?!?! MODS please read.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hey
So last night about 2am I was still awake and hear this noise of an airplane flying. So I quickly ran out to my balcony and saw something very strange. It was the sound of a propeller airplane but the propeller sounded too high pitched to be a actual full size airplane. It sounded like a RC plane of some sort flying overhead and I identified it because I do a lot of RC airplane flying and can easily tell a sound of a RC plane propeller spinning. But anyways, this wasn't the size of a typical RC plane because it was way to big but it wasn't an actual plane because it was too quiet. In the sky it looked very weird. Instead of the typical red and green wings flashing it was more a different color and pattern. It went like green green, then flashed red and then flashed white. The pattern continued and was very inconsistent. But the way the thing was flying was strange, it kept circling a field right in front of our house for about 20 minutes. Just constant circling nothing more. The field we have is just dirt and parts of it includes an open field park. But was even more strange is that it had a MASSIVE spotlight on it. It was bright as hell and it kept it pointed at this field like it was looking for something. The thing did this for 20 minutes and then turned off its spotlight and flew away.

My questions:
could this had been a military drone of some type?
if it was, what were they looking for?
why circle the field for 20 minutes???

FYI I live in New Mexico in a rural city area but live on the outskirts of the city next to a military base and national laboratory.

MODS: if you can please move thread to a general conspiracy section then more people can help me answer what I saw. I know I am new guy but I cant post in that certain thread yet.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Where exactly. At least the town NM.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by obiwan11

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
My guess would be a police drone

I have no idea what types of drones police agencies have access to, but it's possible some of them use larger drones? As for what it was looking for, it could have been a suspect that was on the run.

Edit to add: Wheres John Connor when you need him?
edit on 4-8-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Welcome and duck and cover!
But seriously, hunker down

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

Socorro, NM by chance?

new topics

top topics

join