It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Crack is more than wack" night.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ugh,

I dont want to jazz this up any so I will just get into it.

I am currently working with my father in NY. We each have a liquor store. He is crazy. REALLY nuts.
The guy used to send me on deliveries in NYC when we had a meat market at all sorts of god forsaken hours WITHOUT a license...16 years old..... loaded to the brim with boxes of meat for example..... Hunt down people that owed him money and try to make them pay (no not mafia style or violent, just a pain in the ass and from 12pm to 7am all over NYC) ....Buy ox tail at 2 AM from a jamaican guy in the bronx to deliver it to a dominican fry truck at 3...ECT....just Crazy stuff on his end. Pure fire.

SO today we get an order for some crap from a little club in our area. I am currently with one of our employees in queens delivering to another club when my dad calls us and tells us to shoot over to harlem to buy some crap we didnt have on stock from another liquor store. ILLEGAL BTW. But what ever, its 11:00 and we have an hour to get the crap since by law all liquor stores have to be closed by 12 and still have to deliver it. My day started at 9 AM mind you and this is always happening...

We get to this crap liquor store in a "death to all" part of Harlem and the employee with me goes inside with the bundle of cash (dangerous BTW!) to buy the crap we simply HAD TO SELL to this crap little club.

I am waiting outside when this freshly released convict walks up to me drunk out of his mind and drugged on some crap and starts to insist that I give him my phone. CRAP.

I am smoking a cigarette and I do the usual NY "you dont exist now" thing...but he is not having it.

He starts screaming and spitting all over the car and punching phone booths. I start getting interested in this situation.

I realise that the NY "you dont exist now" routine is not going to work on this guy. The racial slurs against me and the general "I am going to rape you" look he was giving was very telling. "fresh white meat" was mentioned a few times.....so no.

SO I go into the usual "I am going to kill you where you stand" mode with the full commitment to start scrapping right there just so he doesnt grow even bigger balls with me. We exchange screams of curses and threats until he starts going ape isht along with myself. Then I go into silent mode just waiting for him to cross into my personal space.

At this point I am losing my mind and refuse to NOT fight this guy. I really wanted /needed to. Luckily enough, I guess, the guy who for some reason sweeps that one section of the side walk all day chases the convict drunk tard away....for like 1 minute.

He returns and at this point acts like he is going to open my door and pull me out of the car I sat back in. I very calmly put the car into reverse, aim the car at him, and then put it into drive. I was going to run him over, get out and beat him to a bloody pulp.

He sees this and realises "isht just got real" and calms down, not verbally, but he stepped down. He stood there for a hot second trying to sum the situation since I know he knew I really was going to make his and my night MUCH MUCH worse at this point.

A bystander, one of many hood rats chilling on the steps, kind of laughing at me and the guy being retarded NYers, got up and very calmly, very chill, just waved for me to stop and let it be. I do.

So maybe 2 minutes goes by and guess who is back.....washing my window with a piss soaked rag.....yup-

At this point I laugh a little and just play with the radio...as I am screaming inside and thinking of the ways I could bring scorched earth hell upon that corner in harlem....the ex con guy then goes to be a crazy psychopath to a nice car that pulled up with some crap music playing very loudly.

When the driver of that car nervously retrieved his passenger and left, the drunken tard ex con sees me again and proceeds to start it all up again....this time he whips his junk out and very menacingly begins waving it at me and making demonic faces like he is literally going to rape me....yeah.

SO as he walks over to the car again like he plans on having an in depth conversation with the side of my head....I snap. I was convinced that I would spend the night in jail at this point because I saw no way out other than REALLY hurting this guy. HE was jacked....A bloody nose wasnt going to do it. I really would have had to break his arm or something or just beat him until he was unconscious.

again though, he doesnt commit to the final stretch and doesnt make a move to grab me or anything. me?......PISSED. I´m REALLY PISSED at this point. He spent the entire time spitting ALL OVER the car....threatening me, doing crazy crap....and making me think of killing another person......

then the employee comes out and and we load the crap...I am freaking out and throwing the crap into the vehicle which freaked him the F out since I was basically blaming him for taking his sweat ass time...( I apologized later)......and we leave.

I left out allot but it was so freaking "out there" and some how perfectly normal for harlem at 12pm...that I just cant think of it now...oh yeah, the cops came at one point and just "woop wooped" him from their car and left...never got out....

SO anyways we get back to my store and I get into my dads car which was parked in front. HE CLOSED his store like a prince and was just chilling on the phone waiting for his barbie doll wife to walk out of the bodega. She stopped for something.

I tell him that this crap has to stop...referring to my lifetime of experiences of crazy crap he has put on my plate since as long as I can remember....and he acts like I am being an ass.....ME?!?!

I can not describe the many situations his crazy and warped mind has placed me in. He really is something else.

He then tells me that I live in a fantasy world because I asked him if he couldnt just "tell the crap club that he didnt have the crap in stock and that neither did I and that they would get it tomorrow"....because somehow to him its normal to send two people he supposedly loves into harlem at 12 at night with several thousand dollars to pick up boxes of liquor.....

right.

At this point and for MANY reasons I cant legally get into here, I want to just sell my store to one of his other partners he has and forget about the restaurant we are supposed to open up together. I want to throw an ash tray at his head at this point...not stay in business with him.

I have spent the last month warding off state liquor inspectors because of one of his crazy schemes and I am stressed out. I could possibly be in serious FEDERAL trouble since he implicated my store and on top of that I now have to fight off box cutter holding, freshly released ex cons on crack because the dumbass cant just say "sorry we are out".......

AHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love him but I think I need to cash out. The guy is my father and all, but he is incapable of living a normal life and so no one around him is allowed to. "NO" is just a postponement of his twisted ideas coming into fruition and I am starting to freak the F out.

I am really thinking of just telling immigration to screw it, and that I dont want my wifes papers done. I WANT TO MOVE TO MEXICO and be with my family. OH yeah, my wife and kid are in mexico now on top of it all since my wifes papers are not in order and she needs to be in Mexico for me to get her crap in order. I am tired, I am hungry since I had to skip dinner, and I miss the people I most love.....ugh.

I am done.

Thank you

edit on 4-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Wow... You have had one epic evening.

Perhaps a change of scenery and most definitely, less stress in your life would be a good thing? It sounds like just what the doctor ordered. At the very least, consider a lengthy vacation with few to no distractions, I'd say. You remind me why I disliked even driving into NYC.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ditch your family business and start your own.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The answer: 16

The question: How many times did the OP use the word "crap" in his rant?

Sorry, just trying to lighten the tension here. Escaping the sins of the father is no easy task! You just have to ask yourself if he's doing more harm than good. That can help you make a vital decision about your relationship with him (speaking as someone who has said goodbye to "dad" for the better.) I'm sorry you were dragged through the mud in this way. All my best, tadaman.

edit on 4-8-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Sorry I can't help ya OP

But if you ever write a book, I'll buy it !!!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

So...

A normal day in New York then?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

That was one of the most badass cool things I've read on ATS in awhile.

Pops is just typical NY from what you've written. Tommorrow's Sunday, be to work by eight.

edit on 4-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Let's see, we have:

Crazy people
Relatives that drive you crazy
Relatives you love
Alcohol
Shady characters doing shady things
Problems that no one can do anything about
The desire to choke the living crap out of someone that deserves it
The very sane desire to get out of New York

Yep, you've covered all the bases, there. That is some first class ranting, my friend. Well done!

S&F

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Unsolicited advice: get out of Dodge.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I live in the city as well so I know and see where you're coming from!
Sometimes we need to put up with tons of crap to survive but you are
doing more then your fare share it sounds like!
Why not just tell your pops that you would do every other run but are done
doing all the runs and if he does not like it he can get some other shmuck
to do it! You need to make up your mind to either continue taking these
crappy runs or take a stand and compromise or not!
None of us can help you more then just to give you advice, the choice is yours!
So good luck with whatever it is you choose!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
you need to sell up and move to the country get rid of your father and chill .

if i was in your position i would have shot/then run the dude over and over you must have the patience of a saint

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thank you for teaching me about the
    "death to all" part of Harlem
    the usual NY "you dont exist now" thing
    the usual "I am going to kill you where you stand" mode with the full commitment

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ignore grouchy. He has issues. I don't think he knows anything about living in the big city.
edit on 8/4/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow,

Nice rant.

Sell and move to a small town.

Srar and flag from lj01

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
Ignore grouchy. He has issues. I don't think he knows anything about living in the big city.
edit on 8/4/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

One of my issues is that I use the /sarcasm and
/end sarcasm
tags when I am being sarcastic.

So in this instance,
I actually sincerely meant "thank you."

I've been to New York and what the op describes
sort of fills in some motive and behavior for me.

Mike

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

I apologize.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
reply to post by mikegrouchy

I apologize.

Coooooool!

I have never gotten one of those online before.

My first!

Thanks, and here
have a cigar and a glass of red on me.

Mike

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Damn your bad night made my bad night look like paradise

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So a regular night north of 125th street?
Did you at least go to a car-wash afterwards?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thank you all for the kind words.

I am feeling much better after 4 seasons of the office, a good nights sleep, and today off.....

I still dont know what the hell happened last night but it was allot funnier today in retrospect.

again, thanks for hearing my rant and have a great day everyone.

p.s.
NY also has some great random things as well...dont think that this is a definitive moment for NY, it is one of many random happenings. Sometimes eccentric people can brighten up your day....

<<   2 >>

join