It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want the Perfect Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Try this!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Ok... I had a good laugh over that post. First off... if you are in high school still then you cannot consider yourself a man yet. Nor can you consider those females you see as women. I hate to break it to you but you are still a boy and those females you see are girls. Though you may think you have a good grasp on "the world" you don't.

Go out and have fun. Get those "battle scars" and you will find idealism grow into pragmatism. Realize that you are still young and have a lot of "trials" ahead of you. Stop looking for "The One" right now because those "trials" will change your outlook on down that bumpy road of life and you will be better prepared when you do become a man. Prepare yourself for your life and those wonderful women (not perfect I add) out there will see that and you will attract them.

Good medicine...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm approaching my senior dementia but along the way I've picked up a few bits of knowledge that I wish I had of applied when I was looking for my significant other or dating, married, living in sin, etc.

Falling in love is like falling in crazy, but it only last for a short time.

You eventually aren't in love anymore, but it's still convenient to be together.

When it's not convenient; leave but try and stay friends.

If you can't be happy alone....no one can change that.

Get a dog!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1

Originally posted by Rtardx

Thinking you can manifest a perfect, or any girl for that matter, by writing down a list of wants and burning it just seems a bit rich and puts one on the path of "fooling oneself".

Besides, nobody is perfect. Perfection is a pipe dream and in my almost 50 years of walking this Earth I have never seen a perfect relationship. Ever. I think the largest downfall is expecting things to be perfect or near perfect in relationships. It takes time, patience, sacrifice and a host of other adjectives to make a relationship work. Perfection should be far, FAR down the list.

I have a woman of 15 years now and she makes me happy. She isn't perfect because if she were she wouldn't be with me and I give thanks to her everyday for that and even after 15 years, not a day goes by that I don't tell her I love her.

I didn't have to put qualities I want on a piece of paper and visualize anything for her to step into my life. I didn't have to meditate or burn pieces of paper either. A matter of fact, when I met her I was in dark times and moods.

So put away the pencils, paper and book of matches and get out there and spend your energies that way.

Even if you didn't use of the techniques posted, You still manifested her in your life. I'm glad that you've had a successful relationship. But still, There's absolutely no way I'm going to simply disregard the LOA as a practical means of getting into a successful relationship. You may have a few decades ahead of me but I've highly doubt you've seen or gotten to known every single couple that's ever been. Again, I'm being shallow here. Whoever the universe/god/higher self/ What ever the hell it is thinks is best for me then I will gracefully accept.

Why do you care though? I'm doomed by the cosmos to have hundreds of failed relationships so I might as well try to manifest those relationships using this technique!

Oh I am sure I have not met every single person in a relationship. I just know that seeking perfection as topping the list is not realistic. How are you to know if that special someone is for you on first glance? First meet? Hell, it takes at least a good half year of being with someone to start beginning to really know them. What may seem all dreamy at first may turn out to be a nightmare after a year or two grinds by. That is the rub. Even bad relationships had to start somewhere and I bet most started with that googly eyed stare at each other across the table at a restaurant or holding hands at a movie or somesuchstuff while thinking "Could this be the one?".

A good part of having a great relationship is being able to deal with flaws. Nobody is perfect and though most women out there are pretty freakin awesome, none are perfect. I am not perfect and neither are you. Like I said in my last reply, if my wife was perfect she definitely would not be with me because I am not perfect. What we have works because no matter what dust storm life throws at us (and life does throw dust storms) when the dust settles we will still be there and be stronger with each other because of it.

The key is give and take, not perfection. That list you wrote... good list and it is fine to set goals. So what happens if you run across a woman that fits 75% of that list? 51%? Will you cast aside a woman that fits 90% of that list because she is not perfect? Do you really expect to write a list, burn it and let the smoke fly up to the heavens and expect a 100% perfect angel to fall into your life? Good luck with that...

You need to get out there and try a few relationships. There will be pain, I guarantee... which is a good thing because you will grow from it and learn from it. One cannot go through life without getting scars.

Good luck in your quest.

Again, I'm not trying to manifest the universally-considered perfect gf. I'm trying to manifest the perfect gf for me. Maybe I should rephrase the title because it's so misleading? If I meet/meat someone who only fits 50% of my list then she most likely isn't what I want seeing as most of the the women I know probably contain about 50% of what's on that list. Yes, I expect to find that perfect angel. There are quite few people who can attest to succeeding at this and getting 100% of the what the ordered.

My list isn't really the detailed compared to how it used to be just about any girl within my age range could have/develop these characteristics. There some people who get extremely detailed, picky, and unrealistic but in the end they still get what they ordered. But I'd rather not place any limits or anything like that.

No man, I'm not wasting my time on average random woman, All they care about money. God forbid I lose my virginity to any of them. I don't need to wait an entire year before I know if a girls good enough for me . I'll ask the internet.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Rtardx

Ok... I had a good laugh over that post. First off... if you are in high school still then you cannot consider yourself a man yet. Nor can you consider those females you see as women. I hate to break it to you but you are still a boy and those females you see are girls. Though you may think you have a good grasp on "the world" you don't.

Go out and have fun. Get those "battle scars" and you will find idealism grow into pragmatism. Realize that you are still young and have a lot of "trials" ahead of you. Stop looking for "The One" right now because those "trials" will change your outlook on down that bumpy road of life and you will be better prepared when you do become a man. Prepare yourself for your life and those wonderful women (not perfect I add) out there will see that and you will attract them.

Good medicine...

I'm still going to, I'm not wasting my time and energy on those "girls". If I'm going to be a relationship I'm going to be in a relationship with one I used intention-manifestation. Hell, I might as well date a woman ten years older than me if that's what you're getting at.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

The problem with your whole manifestation approach is that........people change.....and that change might be diametrically opposed to your initial list.

She might be your dream girl but YOU might not measure up to HER expectations; she will dump you so fast that it will make your head swim. She will feel no guilt and no remorse as she has replaced you with someone that is more mature, better looking, better lover, richer, and makes her laugh.

Relationships are complex, changing, illogical, and sometimes a hidden evil that is unapparent in the beginning and can lead to all sorts of mind games, trickery and emotional devastation.

Romance is alot like playing poker...know when to holdem, know when to foldem, know when to walk away, know when to RUN!!!

I know what I'm talking about!!

edit on 5-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by Rtardx

The problem with your whole manifestation approach is that........people change.....and that change might be diametrically opposed to your initial list.

She might be your dream girl but YOU might not measure up to HER expectations; she will dump you so fast that it will make your head swim. She will feel no guilt and no remorse as she has replaced you with someone that is more mature, better looking, better lover, richer, and makes her laugh.

Relationships are complex, changing, illogical, and sometimes a hidden evil that is unapparent in the beginning and can lead to all sorts of mind games, trickery and emotional devastation.

Romance is alot like playing poker...know when to holdem, know when to foldem, know when to walk away, know when to RUN!!!

I know what I'm talking about!!

edit on 5-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Wow...I really should have gave the title a different name. You're right! There is no such thing as the perfect Gf. But seriously, You're just going to endlessly point out what could go wrong. There are a variety of perspectives towards this method.

She doesn't have to be perfect. If I don't live up to her expectations then that's her lost and she clearly wasn't the woman I intended to manifest. I wrote down specifically on that list "This woman wants to be in a long term relationship". Again. There are millions of potential candidates who could fit what I described in that list. If she doesn't meet the requirements needed to have a successful relationship then she simply isn't the one for me. You may be older than me but it's apparent that the wisdom you've gained over your years has contributed to your negative programming and excessive use of non-progressive logic.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Actually, I think the best way to get the lady or man you want is to get a good job or finish your college education and then get a good job. Seriously, nothing else has the same effectiveness.

Results are what matter, not talking into a mirror telling yourself how awesome you're.

Don't believe people who say there's no such thing as survival of the fittest. Trust me, survival of the fittest is larger than ever. It's not about how strong you're anymore or how well you can farm or hunt. Nowadays, it's about speaking well with others and being smart enough to get by. For most successful people that means a tremendous drive to succeed which usually results in a college degree and a good job. The vast majority of people do not depend on their talents to succeed, they employ them. Genetics does play a role in making someone capable, but it doesn't do it alone.

Don't make excuses, just do it. Do it before it's too late. There's no way to rewind and try again.

Look, the reality is a lot of people never succeed and never find their ideal mate. There're many dead beats in this life. And then there're many who tried and still failed for a million reasons. Some got cancer or a disability or some lost a loved one and just fell apart. It's a mess.

Nothing is guaranteed, but a good job - college degree or none - is the closest thing.

And if all you have is a dishwashing job, that's at least better than not having a job. I never stated in this post that my advice guarantees anything. Have some humility.
edit on 6-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

The only reason most people never succeed in finding their ideal mate is because they are never opened minded enough to use LOA to help them find one.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rtardx
reply to post by jonnywhite

The only reason most people never succeed in finding their ideal mate is because they are never opened minded enough to use LOA to help them find one.

Sure, that's the ONLY reason :/

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Good luck finding that 1/1,000,000 soul mate of yours on eharmony.com

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Dear RtardX,

I just had a serious and reasonable thought. I know that's not high on the list of things you're looking for, but consider it.

My SWAG estimate is that there are 60,000 female ATS members. Some are easy to identify. Take a look at what they written, just a sample, not all umptybazillion posts. See if any really stand out as people you'd like to know, or use as models for your grand experiment.

Then check their profiles, write them, see what they;ll tell you about what their interested in and what kind of man attracts them. See if you match up.

On the other hand, you can turn to a spirit and say "You'll give me the girl I describe, right?" The Spirit responds in a dusty voice, "I will bring her to you. What happens next is up to you." You ask, "Nothing's free. What's the cost?" And you hear the chuckled "A lifetime guarantee, free for life, your life."

If you take that deal, you're too nuts to be even on ATS.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Rtardx

Dear RtardX,

I just had a serious and reasonable thought. I know that's not high on the list of things you're looking for, but consider it.

My SWAG estimate is that there are 60,000 female ATS members. Some are easy to identify. Take a look at what they written, just a sample, not all umptybazillion posts. See if any really stand out as people you'd like to know, or use as models for your grand experiment.

Then check their profiles, write them, see what they;ll tell you about what their interested in and what kind of man attracts them. See if you match up.

On the other hand, you can turn to a spirit and say "You'll give me the girl I describe, right?" The Spirit responds in a dusty voice, "I will bring her to you. What happens next is up to you." You ask, "Nothing's free. What's the cost?" And you hear the chuckled "A lifetime guarantee, free for life, your life."

If you take that deal, you're too nuts to be even on ATS.

With respect,
Charles1952

That's a good idea, Do you think if I asked each of these women exactly what they're like and how they look they'll answer? Would I get banned?

And, That's not going to happen. You see, What I'm using to manifest is my energy.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm sensing a lack of enthusiasm

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
My best advise is something someone said in a movie....never sleep with a woman more then 3 times because you might begin to have feelings for her.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

It's been awhile since you started this thread....

How's it working out? Any prospects?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

This may have some merit as i used to joke that my perfect partner would be deaf and dumb

well low and behold my partner has lost part of her hearing to the point that she as hearing aids in both ears due to mastoid something or other that eats the bones in the ear

and the dumb part well she picked me so she must be dumb lol

be careful what you wish for

BTW this is true i give you my word

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tayton

Hell no, I'm attached as hell. I have so much resistance that my only hope is to fall asleep too subliminal recordings.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have always found that wanting someone or something turns into something entirely different after you get it.

Life is so simple when you're alone, I prefer alone and simple to seeing someone who drives you nuts every time you are near them, influencing one to possibly make not-so-good choices.

Done plain out forgot to be careful what I wished for many times. If it is your small head screaming at you, just ignore it.

If only I could have ignored my small head in my 20's and 30's, things would probably be....The Same...

My daily affirmation?, keep your head up or you will get bonked in the head by women falling out of the sky...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

I needz one. I seriously can't think of anything more important and interesting than getting my perfect gf. Then again, I'm just a horny 17 year old.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
WHOIS THIS PERSON LAYING NEXT 2 ME AS I TYPE IN ALL CAPS! !!
edit on 4-10-2017 by Lysergic because: it worked I think

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join