It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China tells the US to stop bothering them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Really don't have to since it can be found with a simple 1 second google search:

www.techweekeurope.co.uk...

www.nytimes.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.zdnet.com...

China is the largest state sponsored Hacking/Theft ring the world has ever seen.

We done here?

Or going to make excuse's for their duplicitous nature.
edit on 2-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Your quote:China is the largest state sponsored Hacking/Theft ring the world has ever seen.

My correction: The NSA is the largest state sponsored Hacking/Theft ring the world has ever seen.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by neo96

Your quote:China is the largest state sponsored Hacking/Theft ring the world has ever seen.

My correction: The NSA is the largest state sponsored Hacking/Theft ring the world has ever seen.

Not EVEN CLOSE.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You know it is true they have the power of Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Skype and many others behind them. Every bit of information that runs the airwaves they have.

The only difference is they don't have to hack to get the information. It is handed to them.

It is still clearly stolen information. Did you give them permission to have yours?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Really don't have to since it can be found with a simple 1 second google search:

www.techweekeurope.co.uk...

www.nytimes.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.zdnet.com...

China is the largest state sponsored Hacking/Theft ring the world has ever seen.

We done here?

Or going to make excuse's for their duplicitous nature.
edit on 2-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Oh... US "intellectual property"

I thought you were referring to something that has actual value.

Seriously, Why does the US constantly cry about things it does to everybody else?

How about stealing worldwide opportunity with it's outrageous self proclaimed God like international policies?

That is actually decimating the livelihoods of millions.

Right... and Snowden isn't a whistleblower, right? All those things we probably need to know about that belongs solely to the US that China is stealing. I feel so sorry for them.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Really still gonna play that eh?

China with 1.7 billion people plus Huawei and the worlds second largest telecom equipment provider worlds biggest is Ericsson from Sweden,

So come up with something better than dogma.
edit on 3-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Seriously, Why does the US constantly cry about things it does to everybody else?

Shouldn't that be China constantly crying?

How about stealing worldwide opportunity with it's outrageous self proclaimed God like international policies?

And China's 'outrageous self proclaimed God like'

I see this is nothing but a propaganda thread defending the communist regime..

Have fun with that.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
And yet another perfectly executed thread derailment....

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ya I'm still playin.

Riddle me this: link Still think China is worse? Why do we have so many more spy satellites?

I'm not even debating you. I agree with most of what you've said. I am simply stating that we are just as guilty as they are, and we have no reason to judge them. They are only doing what we do.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Only Nixon could go to China

When he got off the Plane, didn't he say "I am not a crook?"

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Shouldn't that be China constantly crying?

And China's 'outrageous self proclaimed God like'

I see this is nothing but a propaganda thread defending the communist regime..

Have fun with that.

I will... because I'm sick and tired of our lives and even our politics being controlled by Americas need to monopolize the market through it's greedy corporations. They owe us... at least the truth about many things but they put a copyright on everything... even the ideas of their employees when those unfortunate employees sign intellectual property agreements not completely understanding what they mean. You can try shifting the blame to the East too, but history shows the truth... that it was the West who started that game long long ago... going to China and insisting they have their noses in all matters of Chinese business, insisting their legal documents be written in English. We're talking early 1900s here... yes, it was the west who started that game of invasion of business and military documentation on an international level that gave rise to the era of espionage. How does one blame China for simply having to respond to that game? It's always just been a way for the greedy in any country to covet anything that will make them richer and give them more power over the poor. Yes, all countries do it but the West has the notion of exclusive rights rooted even in their religious dogma.

Stealing? No one steals like the West and when you call it stealing, they'll just change laws and call it legal.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The games on China. They have played into Americas Economic war. This is all lip service.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

The games on China. They have played into Americas Economic war. This is all lip service.

huh?

Elaborate your point because that sounded like some lines from a black and white spy movie.

Is the jig up as well?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You got to be crapping me?

Are you seriously suggesting CHINA is a country that should be looked up to?

Something to aspire to?

What a joke.

America maybe be messed up sometimes it truly is But I will take America over any country in the world any day.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

You got to be crapping me?

Are you seriously suggesting CHINA is a country that should be looked up to?

Something to aspire to?

What a joke.

America maybe be messed up sometimes it truly is But I will take America over any country in the world any day.

That's you, man.

We are promoting war across the globe, bossing everyone around like we've got universal jurisdiction and you find that admirable, that's your twisted opinion. I don't think that is admirable and I think this country is going down the tubes fast... I think it's crazy and I think it's going to come back and bite America in the rear... and when it does, you'll want to be anywhere else but here in the middle of the madness. It's bubbling like a witch's brew. It's not my fault if you can't see it and feel it. Don't say you weren't warned.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

huh?

Elaborate your point because that sounded like some lines from a black and white spy movie.

I should have assumed you didn't know......

Ive posted it a bunch of times.

Journalist James R. Norman argued that the U.S. and its allies use the price of oil as an economic weapon. The oil economic war against the Soviet Union worked so well in the 1980s, that this strategy is now being employed against "our other big geopolitical enemy," China, which currently imports more oil than the US, and is much less able to pay for it, he outlined. The thinking in Washington is, it's going to slow things down for China, and could put a crack in their political system, he continued.

Other aspects of the economic war the US is waging with China are on the front page of the paper almost every day-- with fights over trade actions, interest rates, and currency levels, he noted. The whole Chinese business model is based on predatory trade practices, and that's why the world is ganging up on them, Norman said, adding that China is facing large amounts of unemployment and social unrest, and their banks are sitting on huge assets of non-performing loans. Norman estimated that the actual cost of oil is between $10- $20 a barrel, but when US citizens shell out $4 a gallon at the pump, it's collateral damage or the price we pay to engage in an economic rather than physical war with China.

Companies like Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, and Morgan Stanley are the economic warfare equivalent of a carrier battle group, because they are able to project power-- that's why financial restrictions were lessened for them, he explained. Morgan also touched on geopolitical/economic situations in such places as Russia, Europe, Iran, Venezuela, and Syria.

If you want to understand it all, listen to this.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Revelations that top officials are targeting people to be assassinated abroad, including American citizens, are only the most recent, disturbing proof of how far our nation’s violation of human rights has extended. This development began after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and has been sanctioned and escalated by bipartisan executive and legislative actions, without dissent from the general public. As a result, our country can no longer speak with moral authority on these critical issues

This is from a New York Times from may 2012 link

I agree that the human rights violations in China need to be resolved, but we need to deal with the problems in our own backyard. It is in shambles.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

huh?

I should have assumed you didn't know......

Ive posted it a bunch of times.

Journalist James R. Norman argued that the U.S. and its allies use the price of oil as an economic weapon. The oil economic war against the Soviet Union worked so well in the 1980s, that this strategy is now being employed against "our other big geopolitical enemy," China, which currently imports more oil than the US, and is much less able to pay for it, he outlined. The thinking in Washington is, it's going to slow things down for China, and could put a crack in their political system, he continued.

Other aspects of the economic war the US is waging with China are on the front page of the paper almost every day-- with fights over trade actions, interest rates, and currency levels, he noted. The whole Chinese business model is based on predatory trade practices, and that's why the world is ganging up on them, Norman said, adding that China is facing large amounts of unemployment and social unrest, and their banks are sitting on huge assets of non-performing loans. Norman estimated that the actual cost of oil is between $10- $20 a barrel, but when US citizens shell out $4 a gallon at the pump, it's collateral damage or the price we pay to engage in an economic rather than physical war with China.

Companies like Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, and Morgan Stanley are the economic warfare equivalent of a carrier battle group, because they are able to project power-- that's why financial restrictions were lessened for them, he explained. Morgan also touched on geopolitical/economic situations in such places as Russia, Europe, Iran, Venezuela, and Syria.

If you want to understand it all, listen to this.

Apparently you miss the dozens of posts I make on the currency war between the East and west almost every day.... but yeah, Thanks... whatever. Like I was supposed to know this is what you meant by "the game is on... this is all lip service"

What is lip service is the big talk that has China in the role of victim. Do you understand how long they've obviously been waiting for the current situation to surface? Why do you think they are so vested in the US?

I hardly think this is unexpected to China. Generations of Chinese have known that one day, circumstances similar to this would arise... and it is actually the US that should really take a look at it's position, instead of thinking it's simply going to talk China down with posturing and keep pushing everyone around.

If the shtf and this economy collapses and China makes off with some spoils from it, I just hope they rip monsato to shreds. I'm sure they'd love to greatly influence our agriculture... and give paybacks for all the crap monsato has done, for example- agent orange. To see monsato officials carted off in death vans, at this point, would have the American public CHEERING FOR MORE.

There. How's that for lip service?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

To see monsato officials carted off in death vans, at this point, would have the American public CHEERING FOR MORE

I'll drink to that...I would even be willing to drive one of those one way taxis.

ETA: Not to imply drinking while driving......
edit on 3-8-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

There. How's that for lip service?

“I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them.” ― George H.W. Bush

My work here is finished.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join