It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Man Thread"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
...I don't smoke...

I dated a girl who smoked.

But that was only because I forgot to put her out.....

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Rachel Weisz +++

Not familiar with the other two.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I dated a girl who smoked. But that was only because I forgot to put her out.....

Sounds like a fire hazard.

I should report you for that

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Women get pregnant to get out of work....seriously? This could only be said by someone that has never been pregnant or loved someone that has been pregnant. Parenthood is not a journey for the faint of heart, it's a 24/7 job, and it's sad to hear a young father come in here and announce the Mother of his newborn sure as hell isn't going to get out of work.......so how does that work exactly? Who takes care of the baby?

The rest of this thread is nonsense and the OP is a perfect example of how feminism has harmed relationships between Men and Women, harmed families and has harmed society. This is an interesting conversation between Arron Russo and Alex Jones on how the good intentions of feminism were corrupted for very diabolical purposes.

I always had to work while raising our daughter, and I could fill pages with the heart wrenching choices between her well being and my job. I would do things completely different if I could go back in time.....I don't regret a thing about any failures I might have had during my career, but I certainly have regrets about not being a stay at home Mom.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
*walks in, looks around, walks out* Ya'll have fun now you hear!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...I don't smoke...

I dated a girl who smoked.

But that was only because I forgot to put her out.....

I may be smoking but only because I'm so dang hot, I just can't help it...I'm on fire! LOL!!!

[/sarcasm]
edit on 8/3/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
By the way, I STILL don't see a picture of Mila Kunis. Come on, I know someone here can put one up!

Or, if anyone would like to tell me how I'd upload one here from my iPhone, I'll gladly do it myself.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Episode 2:

First topic: "Is going to a social area acting busy on a cell phone or other technological device counter productive?"

Second topic: "Do people find it hard to try and meet someone new without mind altering drugs?"

Third topic: "Do women really know what they want ie man for life or one night rodeos, or man to tote around until the new wears off?"

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

First topic: "Is going to a social area acting busy on a cell phone or other technological device counter productive?"

Yes. Why pretend like you are getting stuff done when you aren't? Sometimes you have to wait and just observe situations before going in, like, its important to gauge the atmosphere of a room and feel the dynamics of whats going on before you make your jack moves. One has to be prepared, so sometimes you find yourself waiting for the right moment.

Other times you have to force the action. My personal favorite is to just stand in one place, cross my arms or drink my drink, and stare at people to either make them uncomfortable so they notice your needs are not being met or to otherwise get their attention.

Yeah, the phone trick really is a waste of time and an amateur move although sometimes I do it out of laziness.
edit on 4-8-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

MILA!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

You made a great suggestion. The scenery was incomplete without Mila Kunis.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I may be smoking but only because I'm so dang hot...

Well, that makes one of us...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

"Do you smoke after sex?"

"Dunno....never looked"

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

Your photo game is lacking I'm sorry to say. What constitutes ineffable feminine beauty/allure requires more consideration. I digress.

Second topic: "Do people find it hard to try and meet someone new without mind altering drugs?"

I don't. I usually prefer to meet women without mind altering drugs for obvious reasons like they cloud one's judgement regarding personality and looks. The next day reality hits you like a sledgehammer, and I don't like being hit by heavy blunt objects.

After the first meeting this stipulation is null and void.

Third topic: "Do women really know what they want ie man for life or one night rodeos, or man to tote around until the new wears off?"

I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

Good thing to bub. Means we won't be fighting over the same chick in the bar.

Hey you can always add your own tastes. Or just make your own thread. Simple really.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'll join the party since everyone else is.

I'll keep it TC friendly.

Elize Ryd from Amaranthe

Miranda Lambert

Random.

-SAP-
edit on 4-8-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Episode 3:

Add Your Own Spin!!!

First topic: "Do people really care or is that just a picture they paint to fit in?"

Second topic: "Should someone really cry over being rejected?"

Third topic: "Since nothing really matters why do people feel like they won/lost?"

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

First topic: "Do people really care or is that just a picture they paint to fit in?"

People care insofar as it creates a reward. Maybe the reward is emotional feedback. Maybe it is physical returns....but if there is nothing in it for you, you won't get involved.

Second topic: "Should someone really cry over being rejected?"

No, but it takes a long time to get your arms around your ego.

Third topic: "Since nothing really matters why do people feel like they won/lost?"

Same as above....takes a long time to get your arms around your ego
edit on 4-8-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join