It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man From Famous Time Travel Photo Seen In Another?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Someone posted the first pic on another forum in an unrelated topic and the guy standing behind the railing caught my eye and I immediately thought of the famous time travel photo. I don't believe this, so save your venom, just thought it would be something fun to post.

The guy in that photo looks strangely familiar to the one in this one that people say show a time traveler, the guy with the sunglasses.

edit on 2-8-2013 by MadhatterTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2013 by MadhatterTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

S+F for the humor.

Ahh, too bad he's not wearing the same t-shirt, hoodie and glasses.

A little sticky note on his chest saying something like "Hi, My Name is: John Titor" would, of course, also be fun.

It just had to be in a photo of Dali too huh?

edit on 2-8-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hair line is different.

Nose is different.

Fun game!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I have an H.D.R. device in my possession... what's the year on the photo with the sunglasses? Okay, I got it, it is 1940... and if he is wearing a sweater underneath his second sweater then that sweater would explain the emblem - if it was a T-shirt, that would be screen print.

Link
edit on 2-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Oh please enough is enough...
this proves zilch

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

So does your display of reading comprehension.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Ok lets presume this guy is a time traveller would you care to guess his identity.....
ill take a stab...
perhaps John Titor

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The real question is: Was he wearing birkenstock's? clearly a misnomer in modern fashion, which attempted to time travel into relevance.

edit on 2-8-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
IMHO these are different persons, just look at theirs receding hairline.
The one with Salvador Dali has a much more pointed one then the other.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm personally curious as to whether the anteater was a time-travelling anteater from the future, or could it possibly be an inter-dimensional human from the future which has lost the ability to reproduce, so it's looking for either a human or an ant-eating anteater with which to mate with so that they can play ongoing games of self-recursion across multiple time lines.

Ultimately this could result in ant-eaters creating a society geared toward their own physical necessities. Therefore all the other people including the time-travelling hipster will more than likely resurface in a photo of giant American ant-eaters wearing letter sweaters at various bridge openings (although of course the ant-eater bridge will be a lot smaller with only one lane, and made of sticks)

new topics

top topics

join