It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"When I Get These Cuffs Off You I'm Going to Kick the Piss Out of You"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
this is the problem w/ 'cops' - they seemingly make judgement calls as if there is no law they are sighting - but just made them angry - so turn and put the cuffs on - cripe!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by Helious

That's internet smart, son. Now let me tell you what's really gonna happen. This kid is going to be charged with a noise violation, obstruction of justice and resisting arrest. If he can afford a lawyer, he MIGHT get the resist dropped. Welcome to America. Don't start **** with Johnny Law.

wow are you really cheerleading tyranny, sheep will be sheep it seems.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Why would the officer need the man to step out of the car....

Does the office need to arrest and cuff, to do a car inspection?

Did the officer have reason to suspect the man may drive off? Could he have not just asked for the keys while he inspects the exhaust system?

Nope - Officer see boy racer, wants ot mess him about, the man knows his rights and the law which the officer takes as aggression? wtf?

totally uncalled for, theres just no reason to act like that. If a police offer asks me to do something, which legally i do not have to, i will if he asks nicely, because, if im not busy why not

Shout at me and im going to stick to the law rather than polite cooperation.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The Cop handled the situation very poorly. The kid could have handled this better as well and with the two clashing it just escalated. That's why you record but you still need to listen to the officer in this situation to help defuse the issue at hand.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I used to be a cop and let me tell you the quality of people they are letting into police academies and on the streets scares the hell out of me. There were a couple of guys in my academy class that were clearly unstable. One failed a military mental evaluation and come close to "accidentally" shooting another recruit. The other one had domestic issues with his wife and had rage issues. After 3 years I quit because I did not feel safe around some of the guys I worked with. I was supposed to trust a mentally unstable rageaholic to have my back in a shootout, screw that.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think the officer was out of line BUT i'm not going to assume this kid is all innocent angel.

We have a one sided video, i'm sure there is a dash cam as well.

I don;t think anyone who drive is a "pro-police" in this modern age, but jumping to conclusion BECAUSE they are police is unfair.

Imagine if 100% of the police is lawless?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So now we're locking up people for equipment failure?I sure feel safer now

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

edit on 2-8-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Smart ass kid with a loud muffler, thinks he can get away by watching YouTube videos. He resists, so he has no case. Punk asses like this brat need to be taken off the street.
You are no doubt a police officer or maybe just someone who believes that people have no rights when a cop is having a bad day.

Why would a police officer allow this to escalate into an arrest and then threaten the driver over a muffler?? Its the "punk ass cop" that needs to taken off the streets.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSmediaPRO
Spotted this on twitter and I believe this needs to be spread around.

Caught on Tape: A young man pulled over for a muffler issue ends up cuffed and arrested. Cop caught threatening to kick the piss out of the young man. Share...raise awareness.

I have to question why a moderator on a site that's motto is "deny ignorance" would post this video as fact, when there's nothing in it to support it is indeed a true incident.

Is it ok to call you out on this? To me it seems like this new forum is to push people further along a certain agenda. Threads like this support that theory.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Now I know this is a bit off track here but a couple of years back i got nailed for Failure to Yield on a yellow left hand turn signal. The cop was sitting in the left hand lane in front of me in the opposite direction. When i entered the turn the signal was green and the person in front of me slowed down in their turn causing me to be in the intersection longer than I should have been. The cop (small town) had no reason to ticket me but proceeded to do so. I think it was the end of the month and they had to meet their money making quotas or something. Anyway the ticket would have cost me $90.00 and 2 demerit points plus an increase in my insurance rate i am sure.
I fought the ticket and went to traffic court. Prior to the time of the case i met with the prosecutor to work out a plea and of course I was pleading not guilty. I was able to view the ticketing officers statement and he lied to make the ticket go in his favour, said he had to slam his brakes on to avoid hitting me, he was stopped at a red light in the opposite direction waiting for his light to turn green.
Needless to say the prosecutor reduced the ticket to the fine only and no points. I paid it and got the heck out of there vowing to never ever give them an excuse to pull me over again. If they lie about something like this to make them look good god knows they are capable of anything and i will never trust any of them again.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Its a no brainer folks-

Cop- I need to see your drivers license and proof of insurance.
You- Yessir...the insurance card is in the glove box...can i get it?

Cop- I need you to step out of the car sir
You- Yessir

Cop- I need you to pull over to secondary sir
You- Yessir

Cop- Can I search your car?
You- Sure..go ahead sir.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

You- May i ask why you want me to get out of the car
Cop- because i asked you to
You- thats not a valid reason i choose to stay where i am
cop- you are under arrest
you- why?
cop- because i say so
you- ive done nothing wrong at all and you cant even tell me a valid reason
cop- resisting arrest, shots fired, i need backup
edit on 2-8-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Is it the cops fault or the punk kids fault..............They are both at fault. Cops do not serve the people anymore they serve the system. And the people they deal with today are apathetic and arrogant.

How do we stop this before it gets way out of hand? We don't. It will have to get way out of hand before enough people will finally wake up. Just look at Nazi Germany when times are good and the people are feed governments can get away with murder. Might as well just accept things are only going to get worse.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
this reminds me of last christmas, getting pulled over for our car stalling along the road. we were on our way to a free dinner thingy my apartment complex put on.

my conversation with the cops went like this

i roll down my window "hey can i get out my keyster fell asleep trying to find the place for a free dinner and we've been driving for an hour"

cop "yeah. so your ar stalled?"

me" yeah i have no idea what went wrong. we got a lemon of a deal. if anyone needs arresting it's the jerk who sold it to me"

cop "i'm a certified mechanic. can you start the car?" wife starts the car "yeah it sounds like you got a bad (solve for x i don't remember) can i get some id's? chief says we gotta run everybody."

me "yeah alright." if the cop acted like that fucher in the video i would have shot him in self defense.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
No much choice about not getting out of your vehicle...

The U.S. Supreme Court decided many years ago, in a case called Pennsylvania v. Mimms, that an officer may order someone who he has stopped for a traffic violation to get out of the car. Thus, you do not have a choice in the matter. It does not matter that the weather is unpleasant or that the officer does not have a clear reason for asking you to get out.
However, you will likely remember from other posts that a person is never entitled to resist a police officer. If the officer insists upon violating your rights and patting you down, you cannot resist him. All you can do is come to court later and assert a civil action or attempt to exclude any evidence the officer finds during the pat-down. For this reason, the CORRECT answer states that the officer does not have the right to pat you down but the BEST answer recognizes that you cannot refuse to cooperate. You should, however, tell the officer you do not consent to any searches so that it is clear that he does not have your consent if he chooses to pat you down.

owenlawyers.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I lived down in the area (Sicklerville, NJ) where the stop happened. That was the only place where I got pulled over 3 times in 1 day. Hell they've even followed me around while I was carpooling dropping people off. Followed me more than once.

But during those three stops, I was polite as well. One wanted to search my car. I politely said no, I have a class to go to (Waved my college ID at him) and then he let me go. Its an area where there is definitely a ticket quota or something like that. No tickets from each stop though. (win) All of them gave me warnings. Thankfully it wasn't the same cop!

For the times being followed, it made me a bit paranoid. It was the first time in my life where I was being profiled or them profiling my passengers.
edit on 8/2/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Yes, I watched the video. The kid is being a belligerent brat and uncooperative. It's illegal to have loud mufflers/exhaust in certain areas. Are you American? This isn't a new issue.

EDIT: And he absolutely resisted arrest. You clearly don't know squat about the police.
edit on 1-8-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately the police force are hiring people who think just like you.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The supreme court has upheld that a police officer can require you to exit a vehicle. If you don't it is resisting. That's what happened here. Not saying the officer could not of handled it in a better manner, such as explaining what will happen if he refuses to exit.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

I would also like to point out that people like you and your adversaries that got got caught up in the zimmerman trail bullshnip are exactly whats wrong with humanity. It was a bullship trail ment to get people like you to cause a rukas amongst your equals, wake the F up and stop fighting the people you should be banding together with.

Well said!

Datroof, the ones your fighting against are not your enemy.
That would be the fascists in DC, their cronies, and their militarized police force trying to keep people submissive towards them, rather than to serve them as was originally intended at this countries founding.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join