It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Roagan exposes Chemtrails!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

One thing to note, while you are 100% correct about exhaust having pollution in it, those trails you see in the sky are not filled with the same pollution. They are frozen water, the same as clouds. The pollution dissipates into the air much as it does on the ground with cars, trucks, and buses.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

One of our own will be on his podcast discussing this very topic...I don't know when this episode will take place but Uncinus will be his guest.

This was awesome to hear. Go Uncinus!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Here is some real interesting news concerning Joe Rogan..

One of our own will be on his podcast discussing this very topic...I don't know when this episode will take place but Uncinus will be his guest.

That should be a breath of fresh air. He isn't easily rattled and stays polite in some tough conditions.
It's just a shame that time even has to be wasted on this nonsense. There are so many things that exists, that need attention. Oh well, anything for the ratings.

so foul, polluted air is considered fresh by you
wonder if rogan knows that the "expert" is, to use his own words:
[emphasis added ]

...I’m not a scientist, or a meteorologist, but I try to ensure that what I post is comprised of independently verifiable facts. You can check these facts yourself. If you find ANY error on this site, then let me know and I will issue a correction immediately.

I’m not paid for this. I do not work for anyone in conjunction with this site. I’m just some guy.

Email me at:

[email protected]

I also post on YouTube as “Epoxynous”
contrailscience.com...

brilliant expose, by tankerenemy regarding here tankerenemy.blogspot.com...

The following is an article which give clear explanations about the uproarious mystification produced by professional debunkers on the "Clouds of the world" and "A colour guide to the clouds" monographies. Analyzing and reading them we discovered a lot of anomalies and many types of counterfeiting: torn and stuck pages, a particular page in which the text is set on a single sheet section (someone made use of adhesive tape on it), no references to the relative humidity parameters, the suspicious insistence regarding the persistence of contrails (phenomenon that N.A.S.A. did recently formulate) and, besides, there are no bibliographic references about condensation's phenomenon. Let's not forget that in English, formerly, the planes' trails were indicated by using the term "wake" and not "contrail". Logically it is obvious that each single picture of those counterfeited pages are not contrails but chemtrails' snapshots added to the fake and replaced pages. It isn't always possible to tell the true from the false but in this case lots of incongruities leave us more than doubtful."Clouds of the world", published in the U.S. (in 1972), represent the imperative evidence for debunkers on the subject of "contrails" phenomenon. According to their assertions, condensation is a frequent phenomenon and it is proved by this book. But it is pretty evident that all the copies existing on the Web have been counterfeited! Who did it? What for? We can just imagine that someone would like to rewrite and alter the science.
Who's the first person to introduce and make use of this book? Epoxynous from contrailscience.com.
Fantasies? Rash conclusions? We don't think so. If truth be told when we take a look to the three graphics of page number 127 (from "Clouds of the world") we observe a curious detail: unity of measurement is expressed in meters instead of feet! We bear in mind to everyone that the "Britannic Imperial System" was used from United Kingdom, United States and Australia till 1995.

On the last page of this book we can notice a label put by some librarian on the which it is printed: "pages missing: 125". What does it mean? What we can observe by turning over the pages is that page 125 is filled of chemical trails pictures passed off as contrails and that on this page we don't find 125 and any number printed. Why? Was the original page removed and substituted with a fake one? In addition pages 127, 128 and 129 are mended with numerous pieces of adhesive tape. Is it normal?

hmmm....
what was that, tsurfer, regarding denying ignorance?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Tankerenemy. Defender of the truth!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Tankerenemy and brilliant in the same sentence?

For instance, in your quoted text he says that contrails used to be called wakes. The wake is the turbulent air that has been disturbed by the plane passing through it, it is still called a wake. Wake turbulence is a major factor in air traffic management. Planes leave wakes all the time, at altitude they leave contrails which are often then distorted by wake vortex turbulence resulting in those contrails where it looks like fronds are hanging down. His utter lack of knowledge is apparent in every single post of his I have seen.

www.faa.gov...

The book he is trying to discredit is available in my local Library and has been there for at least 40 years to my knowledge. Tankerenemy is a tool.

Metric system not used in those countries until the 1990's? Au contraire:

en.wikipedia.org...

Many other sources are available. Fact checking takes seconds for anyone with the with the wit. Are you Tankerenemy?
edit on 2-8-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

brilliant expose, by tankerenemy regarding here tankerenemy.blogspot.com...

Ah yes, Tankerenemy the man, the myth, the moron....

So your taking what this person who uploaded this fallacy and calls it real...

as the truth in chemtrails?

Again drivel...good job at least you contributed something this time...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

what was that, tsurfer, regarding denying ignorance?

With this post I see you still don't understand what that means....

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I love this bit

the suspicious insistence regarding the persistence of contrails (phenomenon that N.A.S.A. did recently formulate

Since Appleman produced his famous chart before NASA was even created

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

And yet:

If you find ANY error on this site, then let me know and I will issue a correction immediately.

This exists and none of the chemtrail crowd can find anything verifiably wrong with any of the information posted on that site. I wonder why that is? Hmmm........could it be that all the information is correct and whining about it just won't make it go away?

If you cannot attack the subject with truth, attack the messenger with lies and BS!
True to form sir. Keep up the fantastic work.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

so foul, polluted air is considered fresh by you

Yes because I know that polluted air didn't come from chemtrails...

I think this...

is more dangerous than this...

But, that is just the way I and the rest of the civilized world look at things....or at least those who use common sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The usual chemmie claims lacking any actual backup, and the ludicrous claims about HAARP made to look actually ludicrous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join