It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Officials Violated Secret Fed Court Orders - Temp Restrictions Imposed- Top Secret Docs Released

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by elouina

They have the power and the control. How do we wrest it back?

We simply must stand up for our rights at this moment. Look how few are even reading this thread, much less aware. What an absolute cluster ____.
edit on 1-8-2013 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

I do believe it is being wrested back right now. This issue is not going away, it is getting bigger by the day. The cat is all the way out of the bag now and has the rat by the neck. Change is gonna happen.

I do so hope you are correct. I'm waiting with bated breath.

edit on 1-8-2013 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It's a complex issue. The security value in this type of surveillance is obvious but the "gill net" aspect is appalling.

It's bad enough that there was a "special" court to permit the NSA to do this but the revelation that they went beyond even what that body authorized...

Too bad we don't have leadership which will do anything about such abuse.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

We are all here, together in search of the truth and to expose corruption. The more people that know about this the better. I don't care if someone talks about their pet gerbil, as long as it keeps this thread bumped. But rudeness is one thing we can do without.
edit on 1-8-2013 by elouina because: Removed the quote...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Born in Ireland, adopted through south america - Brazil, I believe - through a Catholic channel.

The vatican involved in traffiking of children - nothing new.

It was kept secret. Wonder why?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It's a complex issue. The security value in this type of surveillance is obvious but the "gill net" aspect is appalling.

It's bad enough that there was a "special" court to permit the NSA to do this but the revelation that they went beyond even what that body authorized...

For once we agree. I too can see the value in the data, but I immediately knew that this data would come at a considerable price to Americans. Unfortunately, I am all too familiar with human nature. All domestic surveillance without a warrant needs to go.
edit on 1-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Too bad we have a populace that is fixated on non-issues. That is really the problem. We know our representation is corrupt to the core. Why is it that people allow themselves to be drawn into petty bullcrap instead of looking at the most serious of offenses. These have been perpetrated by both parties. Yet, there are those that allow themselves to be drawn into these partisan dramas that mean NOTHING. All to vilify ONE person. Ha ha ha. Like one guy is doing this stuff.

I get so angry at the stupidity.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

To clarify...because I may have been misunderstood...I was not speaking of the President alone. Our government has several branches. Our leadership is not a single person.

edit on 8/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

What else does the NSA have on other politicians? To blackmail them?

Maybe John mccain isn't quite the war hero he's played out to be?

Look at the list of politicians that have gone 160 degrees in the last year and a half, you may get some clues.

TPTB are pushing an agenda - and it's communist/war mongering/ UN agenda 21/ and depopulation - all ending in a one world currency and gov't.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Did you get that in a chain email. Do you really think that is an issue. He was chosen because he is from the Federalist Society, and they probably have his balls somewhere in a jar. It isn't about his kids. Trust and believe.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Originally posted by Phage

For once we agree. I too can see the value in the data, but I immediately knew that this data would come at a considerable price to Americans. Unfortunately, I am all too familiar with human nature. All domestic surveillance without a warrant needs to go.
edit on 1-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

The truth is we all agree, and far more than we disagree. They create simplistic issues to divide us, but in the end we all agree.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

What do you see as the most serious offenses?

I see that all the serious offenses are inter=connected. By both parties.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not this time. Not this one.

He doesn't have an excuse, and he cannot wiggle out.

He owns this one, just as Nixon owned Watergate. I'm done with the excuses.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Again my point is missed.
I don't think our "leaders" will do crap.

Is that still too ambiguous?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree, thank you for the clarification.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I imagine we will see some kind of breaking news about some tragedy that will have the public all atwitter to cover up this news - Zimmerman/Trayvon is starting to wear off now.

I'd say false flag - but, that would be conspiracy.

The president's birthday is coming up.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
what has history shown us happens when governments do this to their people? what has history shown us happens when the government goes above the courts and laws?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

War?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I am sorry and I apologize.

There have been a lot of people raising cain for a long time.

The most recent transgressions span the last two administrations.

There were many more sins in the three administrations before that. But I digress.

There has been an accellerated erosion of rights granted by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. That is where, I believe, the focus needs to be.

The petty partisan bs has got to stop.
edit on 1-8-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
How about a Countrywide -class action suit vs the government and NSA for stalking and invasion of privacy. I don't what else TO DO but my privacy has got to be at least worth 15,000,000.Make the spies pay to play.Looking for terrorists my ass.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I truly do not intend to quibble, but the government does not ever grant us rights. Our rights are inherent, and just enumerated in the US Constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join