It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Life/ True Death > Life/ Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Man often feels that life is the span from physical birth to physical death.

It is not so.

Life does not begin with the beginning of the body,
and it does not cease with the ending of the flesh.

A life does not begin in the mother’s womb,
but it begins when the soul has been made by the Creating Thought,
and it is created to dwell in the body.

Life begins not by flesh,
but when the soul is infused.

The creature becomes a being that is no longer an animal,
The creature becomes a man,
created in the Image and Likeness of God,
and lives as future citizens of the Spiritual Kingdom.

The soul does not die. It does not die as a man defines death.

Life begins before birth,
and after it begins it does not die,
its existence does not cease.

Do you really think that a being like yourself could just cease?
Do you really thing that your destiny leads you to a sort of “non life”?

A soul dies only to Grace,
that is, it dies only to its Eternal Destiny,
and it does so only by resistance to Life of the Spirit,
which is what many may call “sin”.

Yes, it can die to its blissful destiny by dying to Grace.

The Soul:

This Life, if hit by a blow that causes its destiny’s death lasts throughout centuries of damnation and torture.

This Life, if preserved in purity reaches perfection of the living,
by becoming eternal, perfect, and blissful like its Creator.

Despite what you may think this life entails obligations.

This life is a gift of God,
which we must preserve and use wisely.

But how can we live beyond and above existence?

Our hearts are stained, how can we go about this?

Do penance, and let your mind be changed by the metanoia that comes from God.

Open your soul to the words of Jesus and become purified.

Practice the immutable Law by being virtuous

GIVE FRESH BLOOD TO THE WORN OUT LIFE,
WHICH IS LANGUISHING WITHIN YOU.

If it is already dead, come to the true Life: to God’s grace.

Bewail your sin!

Shout “mercy”, but rise from the dead!

Let us hear once again in our souls the endearing voice of the Father.

A dead soul is more gloomy and sad than a forest made bare by frost.
But good will, humility, penance, and faith will penetrate you,

and like a forest in spring you will blossom into Heaven raising your face to be warmed by GOD.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Life does not begin with the beginning of the body,
reply to post by backcase

Prove it.

and it does not cease with the ending of the flesh.

Prove it.

A life does not begin in the mother’s womb,

Prove it.

but it begins when the soul has been made by the Creating Thought

Prove it.

Life begins not by flesh, but when the soul is infused.

prove it.

The creature becomes a being that is no longer an animal, The creature becomes a man,

Ummm, no. Man is an animal. A mammal to be precise.

created in the Image and Likeness of God,

God has an anus, too?

and lives as future citizens of the Spiritual Kingdom.

prove it.

The soul does not die. It does not die as a man defines death.

How do you know?

Do you really think that a being like yourself could just cease?

Bees, bovines, beings... Yeah, they all just cease.

A soul dies only to Grace,

Who told you this? How do you know? Prove it.

This life is a gift of God,

Prove it.

I could go on and on. Every one of your statements (EVERY ONE OF THEM) has no foundation whatsoever in fact. I could say that the cherry evolved from ancient mosquitoes, but I can't prove it anymore than you can prove any of your statements. So, why would my statement be less believable than yours? Why would your statements be less ridiculous than mine?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

A lot of my knowledge comes from learning and reading about holistic healing, alchemy, writings of saints, and from nature itself.

You can learn a lot about the spiritual kingdom just by observing natures patterns and occurrences.

For example:

When a plant dies it seems to no longer exist, but in reality when it dies, all of what the plant was made up of still exists, but it transforms into something new. It's a sort of evolution process where nothing is lost. But there is an extra piece thrown into us humans called an "ethereal being" or a "soul".

Catchin' what I'm throwin' ?

I will admit that it does require a bit of understanding to read, but this is the truth, ready to be observed before your eyes.

Proof I do not have, I have only the desire to reach your soul and increase its light.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

But there is an extra piece thrown into us humans called an "ethereal being" or a "soul". Catchin' what I'm throwin' ?

BC, you were told this or you read it somewhere. I could show you a clip of spaghetti growing on trees, but that doesn't mean it's true.

If I were to say that butterflies can be created by wrapping the heart of an onion inside a ball of aluminum foil you would demand proof. And if I couldn't provide that proof you'd call me a lunatic. But, someone tells you all the things you've previously listed and you believe it. WHY????

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

"But, someone tells you all the things you've previously listed and you believe it. WHY?????"

I do not believe everything I read but I trust my discernment and pick out the truth.

Perhaps you do not know what forum you are in.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
reply to post by jiggerj

"But, someone tells you all the things you've previously listed and you believe it. WHY?????"

I do not believe everything I read but I trust my discernment and pick out the truth.

Perhaps you do not know what forum you are in.

The forum doesn't matter, BC. It's your mind that's important. In order to discern something you have to weigh the evidence for or against. There is no evidence in anything that you've listed. None!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

more exists than what can be seen.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

more exists than what can be seen.

It's one thing to say it, and quite another to prove it. Is there a god in another realm? Is god the universe? Is the universe a consciousness in and of itself? Is the universe a field of quantum waves? Are there other universes? Is our universe just as microscopic to giant beings as bacteria is to us?

Maybe, maybe, maybe. Maybe not. No one can possibly know. And if they tell you that they know, they're liars.
edit on 7/31/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I think it could be all of those things.

But as I see it there is infinity in each direction.

I read a book with scientific examples which talked about how energy is a particle and in another experiment the found that it is a wave. It is not either one, it is both. They are complimentary.

The universe is One and that is the best way to describe the universe. The yin/yang symbol is not a picture of opposites, but of complimentary parts of the Whole. They complete each other.

We are not separate from the universe, every fiber of our being is part of it. We are both individual and collective. They seem to be opposite but that is what makes us whole. One cannot be without the other because the other and it are one.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Forgive me if that is to awkward to understand. It is the first time i've explained something like that.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Forgive me if that is to awkward to understand. It is the first time i've explained something like that.

Oh no, you left no room for confusion in your explanation. Good job on that. For me, there is a huge gap between thinking that your statements might have some merit, and BELIEVING that it's all 100%, no room for error, undeniable truth.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Well you should just take it for what it is.

See what the message is. Extract the essence from the words and then see what you think. That's how we should read the bible. The bible is full of words and pages, that is the body, but the whole bible itself as well as each word contains essence.

Do you get that?

If you get it try reading the bible and reading it like that. You don't have to, but try it. Take the words upon your heart and let the essence reach you. Then ask yourself, from where does the essence come?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

We have judgement so that we do not have to be ignorant of the truth.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Well you should just take it for what it is.

See what the message is. Extract the essence from the words and then see what you think. That's how we should read the bible. The bible is full of words and pages, that is the body, but the whole bible itself as well as each word contains essence.

Do you get that?

If you get it try reading the bible and reading it like that. You don't have to, but try it. Take the words upon your heart and let the essence reach you. Then ask yourself, from where does the essence come?

And I will ask you go over all the parts of the bible that you consider 'wise' and ask yourself if man could have come to these conclusions on his own.

Thou shalt not murder? If we didn't figure this out when we first became sentient beings we would have killed ourselves off. Hey, if you don't steal from me, I won't steal from you. Hey, if you don't sleep with my wife, I won't sleep with yours.

Now look at what most religious consider wise, but really isn't. Don't worry about food and clothing. If someone steals your cloak, give him your shirt too. Well, people are starving as we speak, and how many cloaks can you afford to have stolen?

The wisdom in the bible really isn't all THAT.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Think of it in a more spiritual way.

Ask why instead of just getting frustrated and saying, this is ridiculous.

As for the law, there would be no sin if there were no law.

If you know an answer on an exam it is easy right? Why take the exam if you already know it? Serious question.
edit on 033131p://444 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

If you only believe what you see, you're only living half a life.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsRelative
reply to post by jiggerj

If you only believe what you see, you're only living half a life.

If you believe in what can't be validated, then you're living a complete lie.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

"A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding."

Isaac Newton

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The things I believe have been validated by the only method that matters. Science. The fact that I can't give that validation to you makes it no less real. You can't show internal results to someone else and expect them to just take your word for it. If you want to know the truth, find it for yourself. I can only speak for myself, but I don't just go around believing what other people say. But I listen. And regardless of whether they offer proof, if what they say complements what I know, then I'll consider believing it.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The things I believe have been validated by the only method that matters. Science. The fact that I can't give that validation to you makes it no less real.
reply to post by GodIsRelative

You can't show scientifically what has been proven by science? What a curious statement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join