It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought expensive whiskey to celebrate US destruction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Serious question.

Do you live in the city?

No I don't live in the city, my location is so classified, only NSA knows where I live

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Bernard Schnitzel is that you?

nope, u got the wrong guy

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
its those really really super duper rich type people. You know the .001%. They aren't Americans or Europeans, Nordics or otherwise. They are the ELITE and they pay no allegiance to any government or nation. They usurp nations for their gain in power and profit.

They snuggle around camp fires wiggling their asses at giant owls while Laughing at the useless eaters rants and raves on blog sites. All the while planning how best to Shepard these animals for the next 50 years. But hey, enjoy the Whiskey.

If you are talking about Federal Reserve, and European private central bank + Bank of England

You know, the Rothschilds

I know all about it, and I agree, they are the head of the snake.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeReasonable
its like the US gov spent too much time hanging out in the middle east.

DING DING DING DING

I am saving your quote into my permanent memory, so simple, so STREET level and true.

Of course, when I think of Middle East, I don't just think bunch of Islamists, I also think about that little country that for years is building illegal Settlement and expanding border overnight.

In the morning they play dumb and say, "what are you talking about, what borders"

The Techno-Fascist-Neo-Zionist ISRA-HELL

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

Originally posted by ChuckNasty

That is why you blasted the forums with posts within a very short time span? Typical troll technique. We've all seen it before.

The govt is the govt - how is the govt going to take over itself....or were you refering to the elections we have as a take over? Really not following that line, but I see the implication you are trying to get across.

We can look at any country's history over the last 20 years and see jacked up sh##. I only imagine that the country you live in is a Utopian Galt's Gulch town. Let us know your mystery, yet perfect, country so we can see what we need to fear.

Chuck, thank you for calling me an imbecile, I am not insulted because in my eyes people like you are Immoral.
Did not call you an imbecile - you are right in a way, but your points you try to get across are silly. Edit2, maybe you do take everything at face value.

The points you make don't make sense. Had I written something you liked, YOU WOULD NOT CALL ME A TROLL AND YOU KNOW IT
I would and would have reported you as well.

I pointed out, how US agencies killed President of United States, and built military industrial complex.
Proof on the first part? The second part is a fact - USA has tons of bases and facilities across this planet. Edit2, Maybe that is why the USA has the best military ever known to man's written history.

And your response is "govt is govt whatcha gonna do" to paraphrase.
Sad attempt at a paraphrase. I was pointing out the fact that any change in US govt is elected change. Us Mericans like to screw ourselves over. It is what we do.

You say look at history of other countries, YES LETS DO THAT CHUCK

Look at history of Iran, or Russia or China in the last 20 years, can you compare the conquests.
Ok, waiting for your comparisons of conquests between those countries...

Don't waste my time, I won't respond to you again.
We all choose to post here. Nothing and nobody is forcing you to. Enjoy your time here and may God bless you.
edit on 31-7-2013 by ChuckNasty because: quote error my bad

edit on 1-8-2013 by ChuckNasty because: edit2 as above

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

Yeah, that's the "spirit"

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Now before you judge me and write how I am a horrible person, let me say that I think I am more moral than you.

Anyone who buys alcohol to celebrate the destruction of other people is pretty pathetic in my book. Oh, but don't feel insulted.

Well I think that United States has been so completely overtaken by scum, that it can not be fixed, only destroyed.

That's the spirit

Honestly, its this hopeless attitude that keeps the country/world the way it is.

United States has snakes for leaders, and mindless immoral automatons for citizens.

Big generalization there.

I agree we have a lot of crooked leaders, and mindless drones as citizens.

But doesn't the existence of this site in itself disprove that ALL the citizens are hopeless? Not to mention the countless other alternative medias and truth movements spawning day after day here at home.

Many things do need to vanish from our culture.

But the same can be said about EVERY culture.

Nothing is perfect.

Unfortunately you are something like 2-3 % of population of US, the others think you are kook, a loser for reading ATS

Do you know that more than half of the US's population believes 9/11 to be an inside job?

Not everyone is sleeping.

And I'm sure there are many "awake" folks out there who don't have ATS accounts.

The alternative community does not stop at ATS.

Unites States is worse than Taliban, worse than China, worse than Iranian Mullahs.

Says who? All governments kill, and all governments are in bed with one another.

You're still arguing the "nation vs nation" argument, when the real battle is "governments vs citizens."

I will celebrate US destruction when it comes (whiskey doesn't go bad)

And you will probably mourn US destruction, despite the blood level on dipping stick, you'll still mourn US.

Therefore, logically, I = Moral

So, you're saying that, because you bought alcohol and celebrate the destruction of a certain faction of people, you are somehow on a higher moral level?

FAIL.

You = Immoral

Wrong.

ok now bash me, bash me to hell, call me hitler, call me worst of the worst, tell me how people are not at fault for being puppets, tell me how I should be ashamed. Tell me how I should Move out if I don't like it LOL

Pop the thumb out of your mouth, please. I won't make the argument that America is wonderful, but a nation's government does not equate to the nation's citizens. Like I said, its the governments of the world vs the citizens of the world.

No one would be telling you these things if your thread didn't bleed ignorance and nationalistic hate.

Get over yourself.

EDIT; Also, after skimming through the thread a little bit, I have to wonder... who on earth is giving you stars? Obviously your statement about ATS being "okay" was incorrect, if you and others like you are lingering around ATS.

Then again, none of your statements has any real base, reality, or intelligence to them...

edit on 1-8-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Is everyone off topic here or is the thread not about whiskey?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NC1979
Is everyone off topic here or is the thread not about whiskey?

Still not sure myself. I'm about the B's.. Bacon, Beer, Bourbon, and Bo###. Saw something about malts with funky foreign names... (I jest of course, I love a good scotch..the whisky is even better).

Think the OP bought some good stuff and needed a reason to hord it. Not in my house! If I get some good stuff, anyone is welcome to it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Then you are an idiot drinking to your own destruction.
If the US fails ... the entire planet will fail.
All the economies of the industrialized world are linked.

If the US fails and the economies fail ... mass numbers of people around the planet will die.
Medicines will no longer be made. No longer be shipped.
A simple sinus infection will kill people. A simple toothache will infect and kill people.
Infected tonsils in a child? that child dies. Cancer? No treatments. You are dead.
Got asthma or glaucoma or even a headache? Too freak'n bad. No medicine.
Don't go looking for a benedryl or for an epi-pen if a bee stings.

No more clean water to drink. And that includes for you.
No more power grid. Prepare to freeze in the winter, if you are even still alive.

"I'm drinking to celebrate the destruction of the US" ... ignorance.

Why should anyone feel sorry about it? How many children has America killed since 2003? How many lives total has America taken since 2003? The numbers are staggering...and nobody will feel sorry for you. Actually the entire world will cheer when America dies.

Oh and BTW, no the entire world will not come to a sudden stop just because America is destroyed lol that's about the dumbest thing I've ever read on here.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
OP, Macallan and The Glenlivet are not whiskey. They are single malt Whiskys. If its Scotch it is whisky. While your Jack Daniels, Jameson etc are Whiskey. It gets a little dicey as to which is whisky or whiskey but the ones you named are Whisky ( no e ).
edit on 1-8-2013 by HORSETRONAUT because: Spelling all jacked up

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HORSETRONAUT

OP, Macallan and The Glenlivet are not whiskey.

They are scotch whiskeys
just like their are Bourbon Whiskeys.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

On some points I agree with you, on others I dont.

United States is being controlled by greedy, corrupt and powerhungry people. Yes.
However.. I think that the U.S people is scared, desperate and I think they feel powerless. Picture being bombarded with stories of bad economy, no jobs availabe etc. Now on top of that, picture having a family you need to support, children you want to give a safe future. In a situation like this, you dont have time to worry about politicians, war or NSA lurking around stealing your internetz. Your first priority is to keep your job, support your family and protect them. That takes alot of time.
I know I wouldnt have the time to start a rebellion, a movement, a peace march or whatever is needed.

I think the U.S citizens are being kept in place by fear of loosing their job, worry over not being able to support their families and the likes.

And my heart goes out to all of you living in the U.S. I hate the U.S with a passion. I hope to see the U.S people take back their country and litterally murder every corrupt bastard over there. I hope to see the U.S actually become the country that the politicians says it is. Land of the Free, land of opportunities yadda yadda. Right now thats just not a good description of your country. But I hope that within my lifetime it will be.

I hate the U.S but I love the U.S citizens. Take back your country, before it takes the rest of us. If you wont rebel, others will someday. And if that other isnt the U.S people. It will be someone who wont mind hurting the U.S people, to save their own country from the U.S.

End of rant. Hope I made my point clear.
edit on 1-8-2013 by needlenight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

No they are whisky not whiskey.Reading the label and doing some simple research will tell you that.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Destruction is nothing to celebrate even though the people of the US may deserve the coming collapse for not being more aware of the tyranny that envelops their world, for not throwing off the chains of enslavement that
bind them, for not realizing their fear is not what now keeps them safe but is what's enslaving them and for not being more vigilant in maintaining the document that was supposed to bind men down from tyrannizing them!
It is all of our responsibility to do these things and to make known to those that do not realize these things and by
not doing so is the most immoral act! So to claim your morality is above all others because we will morn the destruction of a nation thought to represent freedom is reprehensible! We should be in want of the destruction
of the corrupt leaders that are now destroying this icon of freedom and democracy but not of those ignorant and
afraid peoples that live here because this is just sad!
I realize just as much as anyone else how frustrating it is to see those who live here whom don't realize their own shortcomings when it comes to ethics, morality and responsibility! These same people who neglect the responsibility of maintaining not only ethical progeny but representatives as well are what is most wrong with
this nation we reside in! Most people in this world are more worried about how much their children will make then
if they have any morals or empathy! I can see a end to these practices as reason for celebration but there is nothing to celebrate when our ability to live is destroyed and only a fool would celebrate the destruction of individuals no matter how ignorant, immoral or complacent they are! The hate that lets us celebrate a fools
destruction is a mirror into our own cold hard heart!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Your taste in Whisky is bad. Llagavaulin for the win.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Don't mind saying I lost a little sleep last night when I seen this thread...ya happy? But, it did really make me think ....think about allot of things.

You see, .. I was raised during an age we held our hands over our hearts and said the Pledge of Allegiance to the American flag every morning before starting class. Back then, we didn't have cable TV with 24/7 programming... we had something called UHF/VHF. I recall many a Friday night the TV station signing off with the multi-colored test pattern as it it played the National Anthem.

America stood for an ideal - both morally and politically. Freedom was based solely on the Constitution and was the Law of Land – not the Rule of Law. Every man, women and child of age held a deep respect and reverence for the vision our Forefathers held. The concept of One Nation Under God was not only in the Nations Capital, but also in our schools, and homes.

The Fourth of July was a day to celebrate and remember the tyranny of rule we broke from, in order to create a Nation where all could be free, live without fear and enjoy Liberty and Justice. Patriotism was about holding to the truths and concepts of the Constitution and didn't come with fear of being targeted, examined or labeled.

This is the America I grew up in – I am still and always will be an American. As long as I exist the ground I stand on will be and shall be America. When they lay me down to rest, the ground I will lay upon will be America as well – I am an American

So many of these concepts have passed away, been legislated away, and forgotten that America has lost it's compass. In many ways it is difficult if not impossible to see the fabric America was made of just a generation or two ago.

Now America isn't perfect and it has some increasingly suspicious and intolerable eyesores. But, it is the foundation and essence of Freedom which enables you to post such an opinion – like it or not.

If America were to collapse, implode, explode or otherwise, this would create a vacuum – what would take it's place?... Have you thought about that? Do you have a sense or foreknowledge of what would take America's place... would it be any better...or yet... perhaps even worse?

As an American -

I do not condone my Governments inflicting war upon endless war.

I do not condone the use of drones as a mechanism of targeting and assassination.

I do not agree with or condone the use of limitless foreign/domestic wire tapping and spying.

I do not agree with or condone NDAA and the open ended retention of prisoners without trial.

Shall I go on?

I can say these thing BECAUSE I am an American. I am not alone – there are many Americans who feel the same as I do. At the end of the day, if your calling for the death of America and Americans... then I reckon your calling for my death as well... are you not?

Calling for the death of America and Americans is about as immoral as many of the actions of the United States has taken over the last decade plus – Does this justify your stance? Does this somehow make you more moral than than the very thing you despise? ...to lower yourself to the standard of the object of your opposition?

I mean ... really... hasn't there been enough violence, senseless death and destruction in the world already?

Rather – why not start and call for a non-violent world wide petition and reform for a return to the truths, ethics and core values America was founded upon. This and only this will wake the American people, solve the crisis and conundrum of a super power out of control, and return safety and equality to the world once again.

Now that is something to drink to...as far as my preferred choice - a little something something homemade

edit on 1-8-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

If you are talking about Federal Reserve, and European private central bank + Bank of England

You know, the Rothschilds

I know all about it, and I agree, they are the head of the snake.

Well if you know all about it, then why the hell in the world would you drink and celebrate over the deaths of millions of misled Sheople? What kind of a person would throw a party over that, can you even comprehend the suffering that would occur in such an event, Mr. Morality?

Look, What it comes down to is that you're contradicting your own so-called moral code. It's hypocrisy at it's finest. I really suggest that you re-think your position and remedy your error in judgment. I am actually trying to help you out here my friend. I will leave you with this quote........ ~$heopleNation

“The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity” -Andre Gide

edit on 1-8-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

While our government is not perfect - and there is corruption, this sort of blatant disregard does not exist here. We should be grateful for that. Instead of complaining we should work to correct the things that need correction.

You are wrong, US government has committed false flag of 9/11 and this isn't the first one. And killed thousands of Americans and impoverished MILLIONS OF AMERICANS.

Your arguments are OLD, updated them

First - I am not arguing. I am just having a conversation.

I agree and believe (or rather know) 9/11 was a controlled demolition false flag that killed aprox. 3000 people.

I agree and also know that our Middle East campaigns have devastated the region killing hundreds of thousands of people, and destroyed their infrastructure.

I was one of the people handing out petitions against the war and bombing campaign in Iraq.

---

However after seeing these documentaries on the CCP in China and North Korea, and what occurred there decades ago, and what the government did to their people - it really pales in comparison to what is occurring here. - Yes , things can get that bad. This is what can happen when power is left to fewer and fewer corrupt people (which = less checks and balances).

So lets be grateful that at least our situation is not as bad as what theirs had been.

I believe, that while our government seems completely evil, it is still checked and balanced somewhat by people or groups who do not have a complete blatant disregard for the masses of people. There are some people in there who care for what is right, which accounts for the relatively good living conditions here.

---

Now on to fixing the problem -

I think we have to get out of this sheeple mentality - that there is a United States, a China, etc.

The United States (it seems) is governed by a multi-national conglomerate.

They are not all American. Maybe we can view it in a way that Americans are victims of a corrupt multi-national (not too big) conglomerate. The conglomerate probably consists of people that are from the UK (Scottish/English), Dutch, German, Chinese, and where ever else. They probably have multiple residencies.

So when you say - "Down with the United States!"

Who do you want to go down? The citizens?

The multinational conglomerate who plans all these things (on behalf of the US) will probably be sitting safe and sound after the US collapses.

Now if you say 'Down with the corrupt muti-national group who operates with disregard for the welfare of the Earth as a whole!"

.. then well, I'll drink to that!

------

(but to be honest, I don't know what is going on or for what reasons - in which case it is hard to have an opinion.)
edit on 2-8-2013 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

Now if you say 'Down with the corrupt muti-national group who operates with disregard for the welfare of the Earth as a whole!"

.. then well, I'll drink to that!

Here Here... I will raise my tin cup to that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join