It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghost Inside My Child

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Free PDF book downloadable. "BACK AGAIN"...really explains alot of how, why and when this happens. And it gives us other ways to interpret this all. Im a believer for sure. That show was really good as well....

BACK AGAIN by Larry Rich

Thanks for the book info.

You wouldn't happen to have a link, would you?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
great show. the story of the kid James just touched my heart very deep, amazing story, i believed it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Compelling video... Thanks Sled for posting it. S&F for you!

I believe in reincarnation. Both my research and personal experiences have led me to that conclusion. Every year science gets closer to acknowledging that consciousness survives death. The work of Dr. Ian Stevenson and the University of Virginia School of Medicine have led the way by documenting young children from all over the world having the same experiences as the children in the video.

University of Virginia School of Medicine

I give the Biography Channel a lot of credit for producing this series and, eventually, the truth of reincarnation will be accepted. And when that day finally arrives, I believe our world will change for the better.

edit on 30-7-2013 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2013 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Mindless1980, thank you for the video. It's always good to have something for those who need scientific evidence.

Sorry, I am just now getting to you. I got sidetracked.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

You're welcome. And thank you for the link.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Ill see if I can find it. Ill be back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here. Or you can go to directly to it....

www.obooko.com/obooko.../fan0086-free-ebook-back-again-larry-rich.ph...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thanks, but I got an error 404 code.

The reason I asked for a link is because there is usually a specific site for any PDF that's free. I don't know if I can find it, but I guess I'll just google his name and see what comes up.

Try this:
www.obooko.com...

edit on 7/30/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey, sled!!
looking forward to viewing the vid in the OP! Meanwhile, S/F!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I hope everyone has taken a step back to see how Hollywood has spun this documentary?

Weird, creepy and dramatic sounds, then all the camera angles to match too.

The responses to the subject match Hollywood's agenda.

Why can't we just see things from a calm perspective and have an open mind, without being led by the media, and television? Sign

Self-empowerment comes from a personal perspective and not an external force trying to force a certain mood, or agenda.

Always take a step back and see if you are being led, if the answer is yes, then try to see past the bells and whistles, then take in the truth how you see it.

Peace out.

RT.

PS Do I believe in reincarnation? Only if we choose to. lol

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I made my decision from years and years of research. LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG before I ever saw this video... which was just this past weekend.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I made my decision from years and years of research. LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG before I ever saw this video... which was just this past weekend.

I'm sure you did.

I am speaking of people that react strictly based on media hype. The base subject of reincarnation is lost with all extras and sways the audiences opinions to "ouu that is really weird and creepy", so immediately the audience thinks they need to be scared, or that only freaky stuff happens like this in isolated areas.

The truth is most of us are indoctrinated right from birth to a certain set of beliefs, and if something even remote challenges, or opposes those believe then they are BS, or not real.

I am glad you posted this, even though it has a Hollywood spin, that is why I starred and flagged it.

Peace,

RT

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

I'm glad I was one who didn't accept things just because a man standing at the pulpit said, "This is how it is."

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just now came across this new book. I wasn't even looking for anything about the afterlife, or reincarnation... and
wallah! Synchronicity strikes again!!!

It looks like a really good read.

You can get a free chapter to download as a PDF here:
www.afterlifeofbillyfingers.com...

edit on 7/30/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

A lot of people I know love that book

I haven't read it yet, and haven't watched the video you posted yet either cause I haven't had time because of other threads, but the whole reincarnation subject caught my attention.

I found a long time ago when I discovered my last life time that people from that time are also in this lifetime with me. I have identified a few of them but I only relived the last few hours of my last lifetime when I "remembered" but know there are many more. Some people (can't say everyone cause I don't know that) seem to travel through lifetimes in groups. These would be soul mates. They play roles in your life and effect you in some big way, in one way or another. I believe life is a lesson, and these people teach us, and we them, about certain things we are here to learn about and grow from. I know a lot of people think about karma and cycles, I am not so sure myself, but I do believe in some sort of karma as well, so it could be possible.

Just an interesting thought/experience I have had with reincarnation and soul groups.

I really need to watch that video when I have time.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I find it really hard to believe the odds of meeting someone you were connected to in a past life. right now the earth is around 8 billion strong. that's only counting the living. Now lets think about how many lifes have been lived in recorded written history. Not only in the country you reside in but globally. If you won the lottery 4 times in one lifetime, it would be better odds than meeting someone you had in a past life close to you.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Absolutely, I agree with that.

And when the time comes for one of those people from our soul group to enter our life, our guides will arrange it.

I also agree that most people reincarnate in groups.

One of the children remembered their parents from their past life, and felt more drawn to them than their present parents. I'm sure this was due to them belonging to that previous soul group.

I think sometimes if a soul has to leave the body before it was supposed to, as in a fatal accident, it has to come back as soon as possible to finish out it's lessons. This also allows that soul to remain "on course" to die and join his group without them having to wait too long for him to passover so they can continue their "travels" together.

Anyway, getting back to my point, the accidental death creates a situation where a soul has to pick parents which will offer a lifestyle that best suits it for learning those lessons with different soul groups than it was used to incarnating with. This would be a kindred spirit, most likely. And this is why the child felt more drawn to their previous parents than their current parents.

You probably don't know what I'm talking about right now since you haven't watched the film yet, but my post will make more sense after you do.

Thanks for your feedback.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
I find it really hard to believe the odds of meeting someone you were connected to in a past life. right now the earth is around 8 billion strong. that's only counting the living. Now lets think about how many lifes have been lived in recorded written history. Not only in the country you reside in but globally. If you won the lottery 4 times in one lifetime, it would be better odds than meeting someone you had in a past life close to you.

That's where our spirit guides come in.
They arrange our meeting each other when they are scheduled to enter our life. Of course, most people reincarnate into the same family lineage. So, someone who was your sister in a past life could be your Uncle in this life, or your Dad, or Mom. But, make no mistake, you will meet one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by Foxy1

That's where our spirit guides come in.
They arrange our meeting each other when they are scheduled to enter our life. Of course, most people reincarnate into the same family lineage. So, someone who was your sister in a past life could be your Uncle in this life, or your Dad, or Mom. But, make no mistake, you will meet one way or the other.

So your spirit guide will tell you to save up 2000 dollars to travel from texas to india to meet your buddy?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

We have a funny one here, Folks.

NO! Your spirit guide will arrange that you somehow meet one another. We have these things called computers these days where people get on sites like ATS, and Facebook, and you could meet that way. Or, you could be on a plane going somewhere, and this person just happens to be on the same plane... sitting right beside you.
You could be in an accident, and the person that responds could be a soul mate.

It doesn't matter HOW you meet, but you WILL meet... at the right time. Most people would call it "by coincidence", but there is no such thing. Everything happens for a reason to lead you to one another.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Did you read any of the posts? Here is one that explains it very well on the first page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although some people don't think that Christianity and the concept of Reincarnation jibe I have cause to believe in both and they do not conflict for me. I have a dear friend who lives in Malaysia who is of Indian descent. Upon our very first meeting both of us instantly knew that we had been siblings in another life before either of us ever spoke a word. Both of us just felt and knew it. It was an instant recognition of each other's souls- that is the only words I have that are even close to explaining it. Years later we still joke about it- I call him my brother from another mother!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join