It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Announcement: Secret Code Revealed... Hidden in the Book of Genesis!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Summary:

Doom = "ON"

The planetary IQ test was a *FAIL*.

Termination sequence has now been activated.

Prepare yourselves for "PLAN-B" transhumanist escape attempt.

You have been warned.

Have a nice day!

edit on 8/2/2013 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UncleMikey

That's it ?
Drop a 'doom bomb' and leave it at that ?

Too tired to watch a 20min. vid now. Posted to watch later.

( a brief summary would have been nice )

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If I recall, the supposed alignment mentioned in the video, does not happen.

Where does that leave the rest of this "secret"' if the first key to it is made up?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

It's some bizarro hocus-pocus thing saying that "Genes(is)" is all about DNA - and that GMO is the work of "Lucifer", and now we're all gonna die.

"the Elites" broke the rule of not tampering with DNA - and we (meek, I guess) are supposed to get a "white stone" with a special encrypted "name" on it that will let us into heaven and the "new Earth".

The apockyklips is imminent, and it's too late to stop it - our solar system will be sterilized by fire - but the faithful will get their own "white stone" (ticket to heaven). And so we're supposed to "prepare ourselves. Now."

It's all the elites' fault. They only used their "left eye" and not both eyes....so ... we're doomed. But not really.
If we get a white stone, it's all good.

Seems a bit of a stretch to me, considering that Genesis wasn't originally in English.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
If we get a white stone, it's all good.

Oh I got bunches of those! Anyone wanna buy some? 3 for $1

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I can't watch the video now but will for sure later, but thats not really a summary more bullet points with no explanation good job mate.

I hope this isn't another English word search on the pages predicting the future

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That video is horrendous. Sorry.
It tries to show a correlation between the DNA gene structure and a freemasonry drawing?
When you watch the video, it explains the drawing piece by piece into the first sentences of the book of Genesis from the Bible. Of which I didn't even understand because it was grasping at straws. Very hard to imagine that the picture had that type of definition. I can't even explain it.

I'm not saying that the picture doesn't have hidden meanings...because it does...but I don't think it explains the gene sequence in the slightest bit. Nor does it explain the end of time.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
9 seconds of that Robot voice-over was all I could stomach.

I'm guessing the creator used the Sound like a Robot Voice Tutorial to create it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

ahh so the wait is over... Well it was a nice summary video, but I think if people don't already have background knowledge in this area and or if they haven't seen your other thread,vids, slides, than this "compilation episode" won't do much for them. I was hoping for a sequel...However this served its purpose... ps those computer sim voices were awful, next time let me do the voice over work or you just do the whole thing... anyways S n F

For those of you who want a more detailed explained version with better supporting details and context I suggest you check unclemikeys other thread "Lucifers DNA" www.abovetopsecret.com... and if interested then go follow all the other links, slides, and presentations in that thread from him and others. In his defense he crammed tons and tons of info and theory into a quick 19min vid that doesn't give his theory/research the justice it deserves.

Some food for thought... regarding the op

2Peter 3:10-13 KJV

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

Revelation 16: 8-9 KJV

"8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."

Also its never too late. It doesn't matter what doom and gloom scenario or prophesy is being fulfilled, its never to late to resist and rise above the oppressors and corrupt control freaks. My sig sums it up. (bonus points to anyone who knows where that quote is from :3)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Tough crowd.

Thanks H.M.L. for the help.

It's hard to put so much time into something, with zero budget... only to have spoiled brats complaining because it isn't a Government Sponsored, Super Blockbuster, Sheeple Brainwashing, Tax-Payer Paid for, Hollywood Production, Shill Fest that they are used to watching and lapping up like dogs to vomit.

I usually don't say things like this, but the ignorance displayed here is astounding.

It's a perfect example of why information is kept secret, and why these types of folks are called "profane".

Who needs to listen to these un-inspiring, wisdom lacking comments and insults? Not me that's for sure.

I don't come to ATS much, but I can tell the audience here is incredibly dumbed down. Worse than the competing forums I post on for sure.

Simple awful.

Anyhow, like HML said, here is my last vid...

And the other thread to compliment the info here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More info here...

www.lucifersdna.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Let's start with some basic info.

DNA construction...

The various elements explained...

How they fit on the Candlestick...

DNA is also called "Jacob's Ladder" in scripture.

If I actually get an intelligent response, then I will continue the free lessons.

If not, then you kids might enjoy something more in line with your IQ...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
No news is good news I guess.

Here is a little Q and A I did yesterday on another forum...

Q: “I have been an admirer of your writings and videos for a couple years now, however, what is your conclusion on all this”

A: Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the positive feedback. I try to avoid making firm conclusions on things, because I’m always learning something new and surprising, but I can share a few things that I’m pretty much set on…

1) Jesus, Lucifer, Virgin Mary and Satan are all as real as the elements in the Periodic Table.
2) I used to parrot the line “The Bible is BS”, and some of my animations are in Zeitgeist of all things. Now I know better. Now I say “The Bible is NOT BS”. Ironic I guess.
3) There is a God.

Q: “are you saying that the Bible was originally inspired by Yahuah (God)”

A: In addition to the above conclusions… I’m also a firm believer in a hierarchy. In other words, there are beings at all different levels interacting with this dimension. There is a term a lot of New Agers use to describe God that I happen to like. It’s called “Creator Source”. My mind can’t really comprehend Creator Source just yet, so I try and focus on the lower echelon of beings. Angels, Elohim, Familiar Spirits, Jesus, etc.

It is these lower level beings, or “middle men”, that I believe have somehow gotten their message through to us and into the Scriptures.

All messages come from Creator Source, which I’m still trying to determine if that is the same thing as “The Father”.

It’s like Russian Dolls in a lot of ways.

These messages, for all intents and purposes, are in reality, simply laws of this universe. Ultimately, it all comes down to Laws. We have Laws of Physics that are very tangible, but we also have Laws of Ethics and Morality that are just as real. It’s these laws that we, has humans, are in constant battle over.

It’s one of the main reasons, if not the only reason, why we are here. To learn them.

So, for example, most people can agree on these…

"You shall not commit adultery"
"You shall not steal"
"You shall not give false testimony"

These aren’t ‘opinions’. We all know that if we do these things, it causes pain, suffering, confusion, chaos. That is because they are contrary to Universal Law, which is ordered, logical, etc.

Another, not so obvious example, would be…

Genetic Engineering.

Shining Providence is of the opinion that Genetic Engineering is what is meant for us as humans to do, as a positive step in advancing our morals and ethics.

This is very tempting and logical sounding.

I’m simply showing in my films that it may be the opposite. Who is right? That is for you guys to determine. We will know soon, within our lifetimes, how this all plays out. Then we will have our answer.

Shining Providence is a sort of ‘guinea pig’ or ‘scape goat’, or ‘fall guy’ or ‘soldier’ in that he is willing to take on the risks, and move these concepts forward.

I hope he is right. You know? That would be nice if the human race got the nod of approval from Elohim to evolve the species by unnatural means.

Q: but the enemy has mirrored it "As Above So Below" and down thru time the scribes have slightly changed things to mean something entirely different?”

A: The original KJV version is what I use personally to guide me. I believe it is true enough to the original languages that I can rely pretty well on. Do I think some words aren’t 100% accurately translated? Yes.

However, because the Bible is written with an extreme amount of redundancy, most, if not all, semantic issues can be worked out by verse comparisons, etc.

The later translations? Oh hell yeah. They’ve been manipulated in order to be copyrighted, just to name one example. That takes a LOT of changes in order to copyright the Bible. The audacity!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Continued...

Q: “Is the Christ the only way to the Father? Did the Christ provide the ultimate sacrifice for ALL man who believe on Him? Did the Christ, give us the Holy Spirit?”

A: Yes to all.

One of my main goals is to simply use basic science to prove the existence of Jesus and the Father.

Example:
“Christ is all and in all”. Ok, so Christ represents an Atom. Simple.

What kind of atom? Well… Christ is like the “Sun”, and “Clouds”, and things that “float in space”… gee that sounds like Hydrogen.

Hey, that’s element #1. Jesus is #1. See? Simple enough for a kindergartener to understand.

Lucifer is described as “Fire” and “Lesser Light” and “Knowledge” and “Venus” and “Serpent”… gosh isn’t that Phosphorus? The same thing as our DNA strands?

Isn’t DNA what gives us life so we can obtain knowledge?

Doesn’t fire light up the tabernacle?

Say… isn’t Hydrogen and Nitrogen and Phosphorus combining a lot like ‘Heaven and Earth’ combining?

What element would the father be? Maybe he is a “Judge”? Sound familiar?

What’s a judge supposed to be? Neutral!

The Father sounds like a Neutron. How do you get to the Neutron? By the Proton. Jesus is the atom… see? You can’t get to the Neutron, unless you go through the proton first. Duh.

No death in heaven? Hmmmmm? No positive and negative anymore. No more male/female arguments of who is better. Just 100% bliss.

When you get bored, you come back to this world of duality. Electrons and Protons, etc.

Again, this is just one tiny example, that I have focused on, to prove the existence of Biblical figures.

Now, is it really so hard to believe that Jesus was a man, then went back to heaven?

Is it so hard to believe that Astro-Theology can be compared to atoms?

As above, so below.

Matthew 6:10
“Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven”

This passage works for Astro-Theology, as well as DNA and atoms, and people and….

I call it, “fourth dimensional logic”… or “quantum logic”.

This is why we all fuss and fight. Our brains have been sabotaged and governed and tweaked so that we struggle to understand.

Q: “I see the cover to the King James bible has the man with the knife at his throat implying that if anyone tells the secret they will have their throat cut. Interesting that this is on the cover.”

A: Fascinating eh? Because I’m not a Mason, I can only speculate as to what is being said there.

But let’s put a positive spin on it just for fun.

One could say that a Mason should keep his mouth shut because to open it, is to open yourself up to all the ignoramuses out there that will ‘burn you at the stake’ for saying atoms exist or whatever.

In other words, it’s like cutting your own throat… like suicide.

Even to this day we have the so called “profane” on GLP saying Bibletard this and Bibletard that. If they had they’re way, I would have been beheaded long ago.

And like I show in my latest film, the Royal Arch is simply a visual representation of Genesis 1 and a little of 2. Not exactly “evil” in my humble opinion. Makes you wonder how much evil is read into Masons by way of man’s natural fears.

Again, just putting a positive spin on it all. If Masons really do serve Lucifer, then it makes sense because they serve the ‘flesh’… hence Genetic Engineering.

I’m of the personal opinion that the Masons are being led by the Fallen Angels that want bodies again.

Once they re-create the Triple Helix Nephilim, the disembodied spirits will enter into them and the Masons/Illuminati (or whoever else) will rule the planet.

That discussion will have to wait… lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Since a lot of you didn't seem to understand the esoteric nature of the films, I'm going to recommend this quick study course...

One of the most important things the general public really needs to understand is that...

It doesn't matter what "opinion" you or I have on The Bible, Astrology, Mystery School Teachings, NWO, etc. etc...

The fact remains...

THEY are in control, and they are GUIDED by this stuff. Hence WE are guided by it... whether we like it or not.

Therefore... study your enemy. Get to know what they're plans are for you.

Trust me when I say... the more you learn about the symbolism in scripture, the more you see how they have been rubbing it in your face all your life.

Do you know what the Tabernacle is? The Ark? It's 'occult' meaning?

If so, you will see it here...

See those two fish under the bears?

Where does the beast rise from?

This is called Global Alchemy. Using Magick to create "The One".

See his chair that has been prepared?

If you understand Ezekiel, you can begin to understand just what the rest of the symbols mean.

edit on 2-8-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Double headed eagle?

Come on people... get studying!

The Elites saw Spiderman without the mask. They saw superman without the glasses, and with the 'S' on his chest. They KNOW the secret.

Guess what they did?

They said "Here Spiderman... put your mask back on... we won't tell anyone". "Your secret is safe with us Superman".

Yeah, they know alright,

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
On the other hand, if you are bored by obscure woo-woo posts that prove nothing because they lack rigor and logic, you might like to study how the 64 codons of human RNA are mathematically represented in various sacred geometries of the world's religions, including the Tree of Life:
smphillips.8m.com...

(post by UncleMikey removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncleMikey
Thanks H.M.L. for the help.

Lol. I left out the "H" (hope) at the end.

Obvious Freudian slip. I feel there just is no hope for me getting through to this forum.

They just aren't getting how big this is... What you naysayers do to *yourselves* when you act like you do.

I TOLD you people in the last thread. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

What... the Whirlwinds weren't enough for you? How many more need to die?

THEY WATCH. Get it? Got it? Good.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well... What the flock man.... I'm at work... I can't watch this now... Couldn't you give a breakdown??? I'd like to know what's in this video NOW and not LATER!

Why post a video and not post your thoughts or findings on a matter. That just doesn't make sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join