It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Our history is not what we think!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hey ATS, I watched this neat and weird video, and did a search to see if it was posted on the site. My search turned up no results, but I’m sure someone will be along soon to prove me wrong. But I am curious to see what others think of this one. Mostly, I'm hoping someone can point me towards some reading material (preferably online already) that goes in depth with some of the topics discussed in the video.

It’s a..uhh..documentary..I guess..of the untold history of the Earth and its human inhabitants beginning with Lemuria and Atlantis and all that good stuff. It’s a narrative that discusses such topics as kundalini, merkaba, star gates, Mars, pole shifts, ley lines, pyramids, TPTB etc. etc. etc. and attempts to weave all of them together in one seamless all-conspiracy-origin-fable. Oh yeah, and something about a giant Necco wafer hidden in the Earth that will save us from Greys or something—I’m not sure I understood that part! There is also a bit of a New Age interpretation of Biblical stories to end the video with.

It’s really more of a creative story narrated and illustrated with animation than it is a lecture filled with proof and facts. I’m hesitant to say which areas of the video I believe or disbelieve because I want to present this video objectively, for the sake of sharing it and discussing it (if anybody’s up to the task,) rather than confirming or discrediting its ideas.

I mostly found it entertaining, and it definitely made me think about a few things while watching; while some parts just seemed utterly ridiculous. If I could summarize this video in one sentence, I’d say it’s sort of like ATS mythology 101.

But, like all myths, whether you believe in it or not, it’s a good story, and probably worth considering as a moral tale if not a factual history.

I think the best thing about this video is that it ends saying, “Take it with a grain of salt. After all, it is just a theory.” (referring to the information in the vid.)

Let me know what you think! Hope you enjoy it as I did.

edit on 29-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I think it has been posted

I remember that cartoon character and the voice, some young student or a star child?

I'll give it a watch anyways and come back to discuss. Actually come to think of it, this may be a new one by him.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

I think it has been posted

Yeah, I had a feeling. That's why we're supposed to title the threads with the title of the article or video we're posting; it helps cut down on repeats. My search turned up nothing even remote to this title. I can't even find my thread on the search unless I include the quotation marks and the exclamation point though, so who knows..

My apologies.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I quickly looked at the credits to find this guys name, I was wrong this is a new film by him. He's name is Jordan Duchnycz.

Here is the series I watched on here before, it's called Spirit Science :

Spirit Science

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Oh, yep. Looks like it's already been tackled on ATS a couple of times under various titles:

The one in my OP is probably just a paraphrased version of this:

Comments and discussion on these threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
As stated by the op in the above post... Duplicate thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join