It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Religion(s)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
The "yellow book" is generally associated with Aviary shenanigans, Serpo, Rick Doty, MJ-12, etc.

edit on 28-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

For the LOLs.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by The GUT

Seriously, Akragon, you know I both love and respect you, but I'm rather weary of hearing how "religion" was designed for control yet no one EVER can offer any evidence thereof.

Hmm... Joshua ended up conquering Canaan because after Moses passed on due to what was promised by his "god"... Jerusalem has been conquered over and over by opposing religions because it is "the holy land" to three major religions... and the middle east has been one big "holy war" for millennia...

Yet you don't see any "proof of control" over the believing masses because of said religions?

edit on 6-8-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

It's only natural to fight for your whore. Can't have other men pushing their plough in her.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That's the first time I have ever seen Yahweh referred to as a "whore"!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It seems so much easier to believe this non-sense literally than to examine it as allegory. “Aliens” is just another way to express the idea of “strangers”. What is a “stranger”? Well, in Plato’s Sophist the “Stranger” appears to be a Sophist. If you take time to examine various ideas that Plato linked to Sophism, you will begin to realize that it is they that are behind Christianity and other religions. These “aliens” know the truth about all religion and if they wanted they could rip the façade off of the Church just as they were portrayed as doing in Spielberg’s War of the Worlds. Weren’t the aliens in Shyamalan’s Signs rather odd? How could a “pantry door” hold a seemingly strong creature with superior intelligence? Doesn’t anyone see the real “signs”? It is the Sophists that are behind religion and the “egg in a basket”. (“egg in a basket” = womb=matrix)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by Akragon

Nope...doesn't even begin to address the impetus for religion/spirituality as a "control system." 'Can' a religion be used in an attempt to control? Yes, I've already addressed that.

But stating that said religions were created for the express purpose of control is untenable and, like I said, "a faith-based" assertion devoid of any facts. Counterintuitive even. Certainly not Occam's.

edit on 6-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Hang on a sec... Religion and spirituality are two different beasts.

One being more of a group/community effort, and the other being more of a personal journey... In any case i'll refer you to the OP my friend

THE ALIENS CLAIM THAT MAN IS A HYBRID CREATED BY THEM. THEY CLAIM THAT ALL RELIGION WAS CREATED BY THEM TO HASTEN THE FORMATION OF A CIVILIZED CULTURE AND TO CONTROL THE HUMAN RACE. THEY CLAIM THAT JESUS WAS A PRODUCT OF THEIR EFFORTS

Which would mean Christianity was designed for control over the human race....

Im not saying I believe that... but the concept is believable if one removes the alien factor...

This also depends on who one believes created the religion... was it the romans?

Constantine perhaps? Or maybe even a select group of bishops?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Sounds pretty accurate to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

He's not Sirius. He's not Feline. Not a Furball. Not relate Sekhmet. He is human representative. Though Lyra, went everwhere, Sirius too, and Orion/Rigel, and Andromeda and Pleiades and many many systems. And Lyra is the humans in this neck of the woods. Even for Adam's stock. If anything, and if reincarnated, He is Adam and off planet at that, as the Garden of Eden was off planet.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Comprehension fail. We were talking about Jerusalem.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by windword

Comprehension fail. We were talking about Jerusalem.

It's only natural to fight for your whore. Can't have other men pushing their plough in her.

Wasn't Jerusalem fighting for their whore?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join