It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Pathetic Are You

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82
reply to post by brace22

I think it's great that you're proud of your heritage! Don't let anyone take that away from you.

I wasn't born in America but, I am my proud of my adopted country, as well as my homeland in the Ukraine.

This royalty is not British heritage. These are inbred German usurpers, illegitimate even through their own false bloodline. Even if we were going by strictly this bloodline, the true King of England is living in Australia by their own damn rules. That's why it's a complete joke, it's all FAKE!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Schillinger

I can see your point and I understand where your coming from.

But I personally believe it will not happen. Not because I am ignorant to everything you are saying. But because in these times we live in, if something like that happened, Britain's society would not stand for it.

Now you probably disagree there, but unless you live here, you won't understand our true grit. You may think we get walked over etc, but when it matters most, the people of this country and cause just as much damage. Not that I want that to happen.

Like I said before, the Armed Forces are a force of the people I feel, I have several friends in the Army and they are the reason I have that impression.

If someone was going to try and rule over us in a medieval way just for kicks, it would not go down well.

If a King ordered a regiment of troops to go kill 200 innocent Brits.... I do no think they would do it. And that is all this King would have at his disposal, the Armed Forces.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The guy is proud of where he's from. What is the big deal? Is he not allowed to have some pride in his country?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82

The guy is proud of where he's from. What is the big deal? Is he not allowed to have some pride in his country?

Of he is, but why is national pride linked with inbred German usurpers? There is nothing to take pride in worshiping Prince Charles walking around thinking he's a vampire.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

What? I'm not sure what you mean by Prince Charles thinking he is a vampire. I'm not sure if I'm losing something here. English is not my native language and I'm not completely familiar with this expression. Is it a colloquialism or do you mean it literally?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Fair game, fair game...

But let me ask you something...

Are you proud of your country?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by brace22

Fair game, fair game...

But let me ask you something...

Are you proud of your country?

No. I mourn the way America used to be.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It's quite accepted by the British public that Charles is as mad as cheese.

After Blair, Brown and Camaron...would it be such a bad thing.

Anyone that wants to be Camillas tampon gets my vote any day of the week ( and he talks to plants).

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Well in that case... you cannot use your unfortunate views on your country to justify putting down someone's patriotism to their country.

I am not bad mouthing your or anything kind sir, I am simply saying that it feels like just because you dislike USA, you can't see why anyone would love their country.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

LOL Camillias tampon....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by brace22

Well in that case... you cannot use your unfortunate views on your country to justify putting down someone's patriotism to their country.

I am not bad mouthing your or anything kind sir, I am simply saying that it feels like just because you dislike USA, you can't see why anyone would love their country.

I never said I dislike the USA, simply that, it's lost that which it was founded on. I can, as an American citizen, born and raised, find faults with my country. The problem that I see with most Brits (and Americans, honestly), is that "patriotism" blinds them from the true problems.

You sir, have a huge gaping infected wound sitting right in plain view called your monarchy, yet because you use the excuse of "patriotism", are too blind to see the historical, modern and future ramifications of that wound. I am proud to be an American, but I understand that the political structure is both corrupt and all but illegitimate... when will you say the same about Britain?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knobby

It's quite accepted by the British public that Charles is as mad as cheese.

After Blair, Brown and Camaron...would it be such a bad thing.

Anyone that wants to be Camillas tampon gets my vote any day of the week ( and he talks to plants).

I have a simple question:

If it's "quite accepted by the British public that Charles is as mad as cheese", why is he heir? If you operate under a Constitution Monarchy, supported financially by the people, why is this nutcase the heir to the throne? In my opinion, he should be locked up in the towers with the rest of Lizzie's other insane relatives (mostly due to inbreeding, but that's another topic).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join