It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREE ATS Alien & UFO Files E-zine – Roswell, Rendlesham, Shag Harbor, Dulce, MJ12, Kecksburg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Above Top Secret : UFO & Alien Files FREE E-Zine

I have made a few posts now where I have collected various ATS threads and created a pdf magazine for easy viewing offline on tablet, smartphone or pad devices. Of course you can view these on a PC or laptop too. You could even print it out if you have the paper and the ink cartridges (although that is not recommended for environmental and financial reasons!).

I have collated nearly 50 UFO/Alien cases into one bumper edition, running to almost 400 pages. A “clickable link” index is also provided so you can jump to a topic that interests you. Links are also provided to the original thread so you can view the original postings on-line and perhaps even add your own thoughts on ATS?

For research purposes this is also easily searchable with Adobe PDF reader or any other quality PDF software. I personally prefer PDF-Xchange viewer (free software) from :

www.tracker-software.com...

This product is not supported on mobile devices as far as I know. Although Adobe Reader is available on android devices.

A Guide to Some of the Content

A number of more famous cases are covered in a collection of write ups by fellow ATS members inside:

Roswell – The world’s best known UFO crash landing case.

The Dulce underground alien base - the story of aliens living among us conducting sickening experiments on animals and humans below the earth in a massive base.

MJ-12 - The secret organisation alleged to be hiding the “alien secret” from us ever since the end of the World War II.

Rendlesham – The strange sightings by USAF military based at RAF Woodbridge and Bentwaters in Suffolk, England over 3 nights in Dec. 1980

The Kelly, Hopskinville Aliens - Bizarre devil like creatures surrounded a family house and were shot at by the occupants.

Other Cases of Interest Inside

The Fredrich Valentich disappearance –The young Australian pilot reported to air traffic control that he was being harassed by an unknown object and then all contact was lost.

The Stephen Michalak case – A strange case from Canada when a geologist claims to have suffered burns after getting too close to a landed UFO.

The Belgian UFO Wave of 1989/90 – Belgian F16s respond to intercept huge triangular craft seen in the skies of Northern Europe.

Kecksburg – The story of the strange acorn like craft that crashed into the woods in Pennsylvania and was then cordoned off by the military and remains a mystery to this day.

The Shag Harbor, Nova Scotia USO – Something did crash into the waters off Shag Harbor, Canada. A massive search operation was conducted for a dark object. This is a well documented case that remains an official unknown to this day.

Other Information

Finally there is a resources section at the end linking to many of IsaacKoi’s posts. These include a starter kit, raw materials such as government documents ,suggestions on where to find UFO information and how to research the topic in more depth.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How Do You Get A Copy?

If you want a copy then it’s totally free of charge and can be downloaded here. (About 10Mb)

CLICK THIS LINK

Then click the DOWNLOAD button.

*** Do not get confused by the other buttons on the screen ****
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can take a while on slower systems so be patient.

Please remember that there are copyright conditions that apply but as long as this isn’t used for commercial gain then generally it’s free to distribute as long as full credit is given to the [email protected] .

I will look at producing a 2nd volume if/when I have time, with perhaps less emphasis on the USA and more on the Rest of the World.

Previous pdf e-zines still be available:

UFO Britannia – A pot pourri of strange cases throughout the 20th Century in the United Kingdom.
click here.

Roswell – A number of posts on the world famous UFO story.
To download the file simply click here and then click the link to ATS Roswell.pdf

For those interested I will make further posts on the basics of how I created this document using Microsoft Word and a free graphics editor at a later date.

Also many thanks to the following for their contribution(s) and whose posts are contained within :
JKRog08(RIP), Gazrok, karl12, IsaacKoi, OzWeatherman, Kandinsky, extraterrestrialentity, Jess_Undefined, schuyler ,Frank Warren, frozen_snowman, Hal9000, fls13, xX aFTeRm4Th Xx, openmind15, zorgon, thesearchfortruth, Firefoot, internos, JimOberg, easynow, Doc Velocity, CheapShotArtist, GUNSINWAR , The Truth Project.

Once again if you like what you see and want to download this :

CLICK THIS LINK and then click the download button.

Feedback as always is most welcome.
edit on 26/7/13 by mirageman because: Clarify download button

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well.. I am not in your book...
That´s kind of disappointing, you need the Roswell alien interview case in there, there is a link to my thread about it down below.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

You could well be in the next one though.

EDIT: I tried to do this in a very limited time and appreciate there are a mass of great posts that I have omitted.

In fact if anyone else feels they have authored or written up a post worthy of inclusion in the next volume let me know in this thread. I will give them all due consideration no matter what point of view you have taken. This is what makes ATS what it is.

Thanks MM
edit on 26/7/13 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow, thank you for all the work, I have just downloaded it and have only scanned it. It's people like you that make this site such an enormous resource for people like me. S&F

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

What a wonderful service.

imho, sharing that at other sites we frequent would be a great ad for ATS.

THANKS TONS.

And, it was nice to see I was fairly well up on the list of topics covered.

CONGRATS. Please keep up the good service.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Screenshots look gorgeous. What a fine and noble gift, MM. Thanks.

edit on 26-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wonderful! Thank you so much - this is a huge amount of work, and I am very grateful to you for putting it together. Kudos! Just looked at the table of contents - looks like hours and hours of great reading...

peace,
AB

new topics

top topics

join