It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle Photo's that havent been debunked.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hi there. Not sure this qualifies as an actual black triangle sighting, but i did take photos of an orange light visible for 30 minutes or so in a roughly stationary position and i did find something interesting with some photoshop enhancements.

The thread of my photos are here. What i've said in that thread is 100% legit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

Thank you

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by crazyewok

Deepens on what you mean by debunked...
Debunked by official scientists or debunked by a group of ATS nerds ?

According to the majority of ATS everything have been debunked.. by just saying it is

Spider, there are allot of Skeptical members lol. You are right about that, lol. Very funny.....

The Bot

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In it floated silent as the grave bar a deep electrical transformer humming, span on axis, silent as the grave still bar the humming, did a weird 'skip shot jump' to point away, makes a 'shhhhhhhhhhh OOOOSH' sound, then gone.

Not as in watched accelerate off, as in there one second, bye bye eyes the next. Hope they are of use.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
In it floated silent as the grave bar a deep electrical transformer humming, span on axis, silent as the grave still bar the humming, did a weird 'skip shot jump' to point away, makes a 'shhhhhhhhhhh OOOOSH' sound, then gone.

Not as in watched accelerate off, as in there one second, bye bye eyes the next. Hope they are of use.

Yeah verythanks.

And if a airship it will make little sound.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yeah verythanks.

And if a airship it will make little sound.

Yup. especially if the entire shell is stopping sound escaping by some means and all the working are inside and its purely an electrical craft.

edit on 20-8-2013 by Astr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0

Anyone know how to make images appear in the thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You seem to be sincere in your attitude and approach.

I suggest you do an ATS search for "Black Triangles", Triangles, etc.

There are dozens of threads started on these craft.

To give you an Idea, in the few years Ive been on here....there has been comments like.:-

I was out roller skating and I saw a silent Triangle.

A 33 year General says we fly to the stars in Triangles.

My brothers, husbands wifes cousin is in the Army and has seen huge ones land at the base at 2-3.00 am etc..

My next door neighbour in the Air Force told me that they have triangles but they are now superceded by better craft.

They are lifting craft using plasma gravity cancelling tech, and nuclear power.

Etc Etc.

There is lots of interest in them, and yes we dont know what they are (someone does), but they are probably Human technology, not alien.

Discard the, I saw an orange light one night so it must be a triangle...

Look for actual sightings, like mine, where they fly directly overhead with no noise, no FAA nav lights, slowly and low.

There are 100s (seems like) people that have seen or have some knowledge of the craft.

If you are REALLY researching, you need to contact experts like the Janes Aircraft publication, Pop Mechanics/science...maybe even be dareing and write directly to the military and ask them, do you operate triangle craft? (they will probably come back and say yes, the F114, B2, etc

Give you something to do in your spare time.......Maybe you can get published if you can write well enough.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey ewok, I'm up to help you with the research if you want some extra help. Like you I've been interested in this phenomena, and seeking the truth is really interesting for me. If you want my help just ask :-)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

The only way I know to make images appear in the thread is to host them on photobucket and use the img tabs from there. Even posting img tabs results in the results you got when I try to use any other hosting site, which is

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0 This one is phenomenal. I can't believe it's the first jaw-dropping one I've run into on ATS after all this time.

Any deets on where this happened and how you snapped it?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok>>> I keep thinking of The Red Skull's Triangle Bomber that was in the Captain America movie. If you had some secret military hardware, or were aware of alien spacecraft and wanted to keep it a secret, what would you do? Maybe have examples of it be exposed to the public in science fiction and entertainment media. Then when one is seen by somebody, people might be more inclined to dismiss them as merely copying something that they've seen in the movies or on TV.
I cringe when I think about the TV series " V". Reptilians among us, pulling the strings of government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join