It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on vacations?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

sorted it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by swimswam

It was a Bombardier BD700 Global Express Business Jet. Near Brighton by any chance? I believe it was one of the RAF Sentinel R1 aircraft. He may have been testing his radar system out, flying orbits and tracking targets on the ground, but I haven't confirmed what exactly it was doing.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

It was a Bombardier BD700 Global Express Business Jet. Near Brighton by any chance? I believe it was one of the RAF Sentinel R1 aircraft. He may have been testing his radar system out, flying orbits and tracking targets on the ground, but I haven't confirmed what exactly it was doing.

yeah,around 15 miles inland from Brighton.
sorry,was it business jet or RAF?
thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

If it was the Sentinel, both. It's a Goal Express business jet airframe with modifications for the RAF.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

thanks for info.
just bit surprised when looked out window and saw it.
lol

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

It's been identified as a Bombardier Global Express, that came out of Abingdon, down by Bristol, before turning out over the water, and circling. It just hasn't been identified as a Sentinel, or if it's privately owned.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

It's been identified as a Bombardier Global Express, that came out of Abingdon, down by Bristol, before turning out over the water, and circling. It just hasn't been identified as a Sentinel, or if it's privately owned.

How was it identified?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Flightradar24 identified it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

We still are seeing tons of Chemtrails here in Orlando, FL. Of course this is one of the top tourist destinations in the world with Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, The Holy Land Experience, several water parks and close beaches. They may skip a day or two here, but otherwise they keep them pretty thick around here.

I keep my young asthmatic child indoors.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Flightradar24 identified it.

Pretty sure that was the one I'd been looking for on Flightradar but I only had a very vague time and location. Have you got the details handy?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando

We still are seeing tons of Chemtrails here in Orlando, FL. Of course this is one of the top tourist destinations in the world with Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, The Holy Land Experience, several water parks and close beaches. They may skip a day or two here, but otherwise they keep them pretty thick around here.

If you want to blame imaginary "chemtrails" for your child's condition, I guess that's OK, but you might want to read a bit about why your child seems to have issues in Florida. If you are truly concerned, perhaps a move is in order. Find a dryer climate.

Contrails have nothing to do with it, your weather does.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Are you saying you don't let your child within 7 miles of water? That's what keeping hem in because of contrails amounts to, sounds silly when it's put that way doesn't it? That's because it is.

I have been Asthmatic all my life, just today I was out shooting planes all day and I was only a few yards away from them at Manchester Airport. The walk up the hill gave me more trouble than the exhausts

Seriously though chap, chemtrails do not exist and you keeping your child indoors because of a hoax basically equates to you being duped into comitting a form of child abuse (imprisonment). That sort of thing is why the whole Chemtrail scam makes me so bloody angry

edit on 4-9-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Are you saying you don't let your child within 7 miles of water? That's what keeping hem in because of contrails amounts to, sounds silly when it's put that way doesn't it? That's because it is.

I have been Asthmatic all my life, just today I was out shooting planes all day and I was only a few yards away from them at Manchester Airport. The walk up the hill gave me more trouble than the exhausts

Seriously though chap, chemtrails do not exist and you keeping your child indoors because of a hoax basically equates to you being duped into comitting a form of child abuse (imprisonment). That sort of thing is why the whole Chemtrail scam makes me so bloody angry

edit on 4-9-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

No doubt blames the asthma on the chemtrails too and ignores medical advice because the doctors are all in on it as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm not ignoring your request I just haven't been able to get on the computer today. Our hot spot is having issues. As soon as I can I'll give you the details.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

It's OK I found it. Cheers anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join