It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steven Greer Invited to Speak to Members of the Australian Government and other Officials (August

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

perhaps i am slow to comprehend as you allude, but when your title says AUST Govt and officials, and I look at the source and click the link, I can't see where it even says this.

I am suggesting you support the claim of your thread title with the correct quote or link.

Thanks
edit on 22-7-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

Apologies.
If you click on the link and scroll down the page you will find the statement I have quoted.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Maybe we should be directing our inquiries here ..

[email protected]

They are inviting us to enquire .

Ed: I can't help but think - cash grab !!

Saw the doco. Still waiting on the disclosure project, now he has some nasty accusations leveled at him.

Smelly.

edit on 22-7-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Just like everything that Greer has ever said lets just assume he's lying so he can make more money. Untill its proven otherwise.

Its a rule of thumb that applies to Geer very aptly.

I don't assume anything. I am more interested in finding out the exact facts.

edit on 22-7-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thx, i suggest that the statement is false. Unless the govt officials include the censorship and rating board to classify his new film with a PG rating for kids, i'd say dont dig too deep its a waste of your time.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why do people get excited about this charlatan?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
Maybe we should be directing our inquiries here ..

[email protected]

They are inviting us to enquire .

Ed: I can't help but think - cash grab !!

Saw the doco. Still waiting on the disclosure project, now he has some nasty accusations leveled at him.

Smelly.

edit on 22-7-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I am already investigating that avenue, although it's a bit like getting blood from a stone.
I have other avenues which might prove fruitful.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Thx, i suggest that the statement is false. Unless the govt officials include the censorship and rating board to classify his new film with a PG rating for kids, i'd say dont dig too deep its a waste of your time.

From what I have gathered so far it is a private meeting, which has nothing to do with the film.
He could be visiting to discuss Pine Gap, or it could be a casual lecture to discuss UFO phenomena.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Let us know how you get on ...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt

reply to post by zazzafrazz

Where does it say government from your sources?

I never said the source is government. Go back and read the original post, the quotey bit. The source for that information is the CDRG. I thought that was relatively easy to understand.

What I am trying to verify is what part of the Australian Government will he be speaking to.

Well we have the political Green Party. Maybe there is a new one called the Greys.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
At 2:55 Greer mentions Pine Gap in Australia and states he had enquired about it with the Deputy Prime Minister.
Maybe they might want to hear what Greer has to say about it, then again maybe not. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm at a loss for words.

We're weeks out from an election and the campaign in full swing, but somehow there's still time to listen to this snake oil salesman. Maybe Labor is banking on disclosure for reelection

I'm glad that the gov't is willing to listen, but it's the wrong person they'll be listening to. Bring Stanton Friedman down under.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

reply to post by zazzafrazz

Where does it say government from your sources?

I never said the source is government. Go back and read the original post, the quotey bit. The source for that information is the CDRG. I thought that was relatively easy to understand.

What I am trying to verify is what part of the Australian Government will he be speaking to.

Well we have the political Green Party. Maybe there is a new one called the Greys.

Maybe the Greens are just colour blind and they're really grey after all.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

At 2:55 Greer mentions Pine Gap in Australia and states he had enquired about it with the Deputy Prime Minister.

Greer speaking of Pine Gap in 2009:

I have had more than a dozen people who have worked in facilities in Dulce and in Pine Gap in Australia and other places where they have actually been growing the Gray and Reptilian species that people think are ETs.

Old myths made new.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thecakeisalie
I'm at a loss for words.

We're weeks out from an election and the campaign in full swing, but somehow there's still time to listen to this snake oil salesman. Maybe Labor is banking on disclosure for reelection

I'm glad that the gov't is willing to listen, but it's the wrong person they'll be listening to. Bring Stanton Friedman down under.

I would LMAO if he is talking with Rudd, to discuss ways to get re-elected.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Greer speaking of Pine Gap in 2009:

I have had more than a dozen people who have worked in facilities in Dulce and in Pine Gap in Australia and other places where they have actually been growing the Gray and Reptilian species that people think are ETs.

Old myths made new.

I am glad they are growing them here.
I would hate to have to pay import tax.
They go perfectly with a good Margaret River red !

Maybe he wishes to expand on the free trade agreement !?

edit on 22-7-2013 by Timely because: 1 too many s's

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I could just imagine it. Ship the Greys to Papua new Guinea, and add the UFO's propulsion systems to the emissions trading scheme.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thecakeisalie

I could just imagine it. Ship the Greys to Papua new Guinea, and add the UFO's propulsion systems to the emissions trading scheme.

Sh1t mate. You could be onto something there. Maybe Greer is interested in our Carbon Tax dollars to fund one of his energy projects.
Not sure what sort of research grants the government might offer, but if it's open to outsiders. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Just like everything that Greer has ever said lets just assume he's lying so he can make more money. Untill its proven otherwise.

Then you best forget about Geer altogether he doesnt deal in facts , only stretched truths ,speculations and lies.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Then you best forget about Geer altogether he doesnt deal in facts , only stretched truths ,speculations and lies.

Well that is what I want to confirm. I need to put the last nail into the coffin or find out otherwise

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wether the organisation which Dr *cough splutter* Greer is speaking to happens to be governmental or independant, the man is the biggest sham I have ever seen. What he really knows about space and its contents could be tattoo'd on the arse of a mosquito.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join