It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston 'Bombings' Co-ordinator Exposed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

well folks, this is pretty conclusive. rene fielding, 'acting' director of the
office of emergency management in boston is caught in the act co-ordinating
proceedings at the boston marathon 'bombings' aftermath.

this is the video which puts the whole hoax to rest, and exposes any and
all players involved for the actors/deceivers that they are.

if there is not outrage following the viewing of this video, then there
is little hope remaining that the criminals responsible for this, and the
many other hoaxes perpetrated upon the people, will be brought to justice.

my last thread was deleted with the reason given that 'it was stupid'. i
hope that the same will not happen to this thread. the analysis is of
official video as can be easily verified.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Stupid?

Deleted because it was stupid?

This site would only have like 7 threads if mods would delete if it was stupid.

I think a mod needs to check himself.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
So in five years when these "actors" are still dead or missing limbs will your Boston conspiracy group # the hell up?

Wait. They'll just have to dress up and hide their limbs every morning correct? Yes this is stupid. Flame on though buddy.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
this is the video which puts the whole hoax to rest,

Wrong actually, remember youtube video with added music = hoax....

So the claims in that video are just a hoax!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Slightly off-topic, I have had threads both moved and 404ed and on each occasion I was given a reasonable explanation. I'm having a hard time believing that your thread was removed simply because it was "stupid"...

Back to the video.

Clearly, she's involved but I think the argument could be made that she was helping to coordinate the aftermath? Not the staged aftermath but offering help to actual victims (assuming there were real injuries resulting from an explosion).

But dont get me wrong, there are plenty of inconsistencies, oddities and deception. Not the least of which was the killing of their unarmed friend, Ibragim Todashev.

Let me know what you think:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*Edit, oh wow. The link to the article about it being a drill, has been removed... Here is the cached page:

alturl.com...

edit on 22-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Goodness gracious, I've never seen anything so confusing in my life.

Suddenly we find arrows and names of say a dozen people popping up, in events that took minutes without slow motion and dramatic music.

So this was all a Broadway show where all the people were on cue?
I mean blue gloves and a previous emergency drill make this all not just a conspiracy but a movie set?
Nope, sorry, this is the biggest garbage I've ever heard.

Not only that, but it is mean-spirited, and downright bullies one specific woman with libelous claims.
I hope Rene Fielding manages to sue them.

It says she is laughing when she is clearly in distress, and that's obviously visible and just nasty.
Is she really smiling happily at 11:20?
I don't see that at all.
She's shocked.

But the clip gives itself away at 12:48 when it comments: "Some efficient women are capable of very evil act ..."
Dang, right there the Islamist and pro-Al Qaeda mentality is clear.
And to crown that the Rolling Stone image of the brainwashed mass murderer, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev appears.

Winning the hearts and minds of America's youth with cruel, ridiculous crap, and not even good conspiracies.

So terrorists have gone rock and roll.
I guess few people saw that one coming.
But of course there won't be much rock and roll if they rule.
They're just looking for more useful idiots.

edit on 22-7-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Really???????

This is just grasping at straws wanting a conspiracy to be there.
Tell that to the people that are dead or have their legs amputated, that they are just part of a "staged game".

Didn't this same crazy talk go on about the Conn. school shooting?
That it was just "staged"?

Some one needs to get a life if all they got time to do is track some one's movements, place arrows here and there and add music. :shk:

And no, threads don't get 404'd because they're 'stupid' but more if they are hoaxes or extremely controversial.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Liked the video. This was a false flag opporation.

The biggest smoking gun for me are the pictures of the cross dressers who placed the second bomb at the first site.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
*sigh, another 1 in a million. like steel towers falling, passports flying out of a burning wreck, no recoverable black boxes, lem never had a successful landing on earth but does it flawless on the moon, many times.....

and now we have the top emergency official that just happens to be in the right place at the right time, as a first reponder?

how much proof does america need?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

#1 Hi GTBH. Is it customary for cached files to...likewise disappear? Because it has, according to your link, been removed. *sigh*. Is this why I love her so?
edit on 22-7-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I thought these threads were banned?

What an absolute insult to the families of the dead/injured.

Do you get a kick out of making up ludicrous stories?

In a group of thousands of people, you could make any back story up based on a certain individuals behaviour.

I saw a guy in one video eating a sandwich, I suppose he was on his lunch break from his job as an actor.

You guys make me sick and need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Also, what a needlessley complicated way of going about things (if it were true, which it isnt and never will be)

The government would just pay someone to plant the bombs and then make them disappear.

Why would they need actors to pretend to be scared when they have hundreds of un-suspecting members of the public to do it legitimatley?

Not only is the theory ridiculous it is also poorly thought out.

If you are going to make something up, do it properly.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Medical kits left at the scene, or make-up kits? nodisinfo.com...

Maybe there was a drill planned AND an unplanned actual bombing? Some things seem to give either indication. Perhaps things don't always go as smoothly as planned.

edit on 22-7-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Though I can't watch the video due to YouTube being blocked, anyone that thinks that the gov would just use actors for a 'red flag' simply doesn't have a clue. When the gov is involved, they use real explosives that cause real injuries and death. There is no faking or acting, they play for keeps and as real and dirty as it gets. They go for maximum effect and you just don't get that with acting. So claiming that the bombing was a hoax with actors is naive and down right ignorant of how things are really done. Ever hear the term 'shock and awe'? It's not used just on the battlefield.

Now whether the bombers were lone rangers or not is up for grabs but the actual bombing is not, that was a real event with real victims.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
Though I can't watch the video due to YouTube being blocked, anyone that thinks that the gov would just use actors for a 'red flag' simply doesn't have a clue. When the gov is involved, they use real explosives that cause real injuries and death. There is no faking or acting, they play for keeps and as real and dirty as it gets. They go for maximum effect and you just don't get that with acting. So claiming that the bombing was a hoax with actors is naive and down right ignorant of how things are really done. Ever hear the term 'shock and awe'? It's not used just on the battlefield.

Now whether the bombers were lone rangers or not is up for grabs but the actual bombing is not, that was a real event with real victims.

There us no doubt that people were hurt, to say otherwise is just stupid. It was not a powerful bomb, but still enough to hurt or kill, visible debris on the ground, and seen in the air on video confirms that. While there are still questions about the event, and the FBI's role in the aftermath, some of these threads are gross.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
hoax section?? yet that would be about right according to my
experiences here. there are only three people on this thread with
any honesty. and i am one of them.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
hoax section

Well, hoaxes like this one belong in the hoax section.

there are only three people on this thread with any honesty. and i am one of them.

So you tell jokes as well as posting hoaxes!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
it is irrelevent anyway. do you think they were this sloppy
accidentally? all has changed. utterly.

count the number of ridiculous stories coming your way!

and don't forget to smile/laugh!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I often think back to 7/7 here in the UK. Emergency servises were doing a drill that very same day. Once they were in position at the actual bombs sites were it all happened. The drill was called off and every thing went live. Real people were killed that day. They dont need actors, she knew it was going down and was in place. Just following orders.

top topics

join