It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video from the Daily show about the Zimmerman verdict..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ya know, sometimes they just nail it right on the head.....

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

And sometimes they miss the boat entirely. I watched the whole thing and kept waiting for a punchline that never arrived. Imagine that...the daily show pushing a leftest agenda. Shocking

I am a big fan of the daily show and I usually find it pretty funny, but this piece was so one sided and devoid of facts it didn't even elicit a chuckle from me.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I do love me these threads and I love that the Daily Show showed a news clip that was showing the picture of a young and innocent 12 year old Trayvon.

Let's keep fanning this fire people we almost got it!

On a side note, I dunno how long this Daily Show clip will last on YouTube because they're really good about taking them down in a timely fashion, unless of course they gave this channel their blessing.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

And sometimes they miss the boat entirely. I watched the whole thing and kept waiting for a punchline that never arrived. Imagine that...the daily show pushing a leftest agenda. Shocking

I am a big fan of the daily show and I usually find it pretty funny, but this piece was so one sided and devoid of facts it didn't even elicit a chuckle from me.

There was no "punch line" as you put it..

It was straight up in telling it like it is..

you sure you watched it???

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Isn't that fella from the show Community?

To be fair he left out quite a lot of the facts, the fact Martin was smashing Zims head against a pavement.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Isn't that fella from the show Community?

To be fair he left out quite a lot of the facts, the fact Martin was smashing Zims head against a pavement.

Which never would have happened had Zimmerman not followed and chased him down.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The commentator in that segment is a Blathering Idiot. He can't even get the facts straight.

The Police in Fact did Not tell him "Do Not follow him". The dispatcher said. .. " We don't need you to do that". and then followed that up with " Can you tell me what he is doing now?".

Secondly George had no clue that the Suspect was a minor.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Which never would have happened had Zimmerman not followed and chased him down.

You're saying that it's perfectly understandable that some people try to kill others who are following them? If that's true, than those people should be either locked away in some type of institution or killed.

(Oh, and the idea that Zimmerman could chase down Martin in a foot race is too ridiculous to even consider.)

new topics

top topics

join