It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Rep: Peter King: "Hillary Clinton would destroy Ted Cruz, GOP isolationists in 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That is all this country needs a Clinton/Holder ticket meh

Really depends on how the midterm elections go the left gains seats that would seal the fate of the Democrats.

Republican gains more seats and how that gets spun they might not take the White House.

Republicans have a better shot at the oval office IF they remain the minority in Congress.
edit on 21-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Don't mind Peter King. He's a Progressive, status quo, big-government Republican. The establishment rhinos hate the Conservatives just as much as they hate Liberal Marxists. Any member of Congress from either party who is pissing on the Constitution hates any voices calling for the reestablishment of it's principles.

Go pound sand Peter King.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'd prefer an Anthony Weiner/Eric Holder ticket.

The bumper stickers would be comedy gold.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
And furthermore, the fact that people are still talking about Hillary after what we learned about Benghazi and her lies to Congress about what she knew and what her department was doing there shows just how morally depraved people are these days.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Yes, it would be very difficult for the Republicans to market a candidate to win the White House. Also I thought there was a split between the Tea Party and the Republican party. Over issues like immigration, etc. I recall reading comments where members or supporters of the Tea Party who called Republicans "RINO's."

When the 2016 election rolls around we should know what happens. I don't expect Hillary being unstoppable if she decides to run for president.

There has always been a split between Conservatives and Liberals. Republican party has both. Not all Republicans are Conservatives. The last Conservative the Republican party ran for the White House was Ronald Regan.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

pretty sure like you said ted cruse was born in mexico right? so that makes him in-illegible for running for president you would think our elected politicians would know this kind of thing

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
reply to post by muse7

pretty sure like you said ted cruse was born in mexico right? so that makes him in-illegible for running for president you would think our elected politicians would know this kind of thing

Canada. Way to stereotype based on a last name. And regardless of where he was born he is still a natural-born citizen because at the time of his birth both his parents were citizens of the United States. "Natural born" doesn't necessarily mean the birth has to happen within the borders of the 50 states. If both parents are citizens then the child is a natural-born citizen as well.

edit on 21-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Sorry, just want to see people go

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Sorry, just want to see people go

You would...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Who is West?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Oh.my.god. That thought never crossed my mind. Eric Holder , POTUS?!?
I would move to North Korea as fast and as furiously as i could before I called him my CinC.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by beezzer

Who is West?

Col. Allen West. Former rep from Florida.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I laughed so hard at NOTurTypical's Weiner/Holder joke I cried. That was just to good.

But anyways, I would say it wouldn't matter where Ted Cruz is from because if Obama can get away with not being born here he can too. Even Obama himself claimed he was from Kenya. And if the Liberal media and Democrats see that as a problem they would have to impeach their own man. But the double standards among Progressive Liberals is ridiculous. They always do the things they blame others for.

I see in the future Rand Paul running for president. That to me sound more plausible, and I would definitely vote for him.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I can see the ticket now, Sarah Palin/Herman Cain 2016

And the slogan will be "We just give up"

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Ahabstar

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!! Billary I mean Hag-ary I mean Hillary chances to the white house are now gone, gone with the win and the Benghazi scandal.

I predict the Democrats will push another ethnic president because the time is right for that in American.
I think we may see a lot more of Eric Holder as a substitute for Billary.

And as for the Republicans they actually have not candidates.

Jeb Bush?
If they wanna go Hispanic - there is a guy called Zimmerman in Florida who would suit.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Ahabstar

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!! Billary I mean Hag-ary I mean Hillary chances to the white house are now gone, gone with the win and the Benghazi scandal.

I predict the Democrats will push another ethnic president because the time is right for that in American.
I think we may see a lot more of Eric Holder as a substitute for Billary.

And as for the Republicans they actually have not candidates.

Jeb Bush?
If they wanna go Hispanic - there is a guy called Zimmerman in Florida who would suit.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Even thinking about the next presidential election makes me depressed, I wish Bernie Sanders would run.
Can we form a GTFO party?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Col. Allen West. Former rep from Florida.

I like him. Well ... I prefer Rand Paul. But I do like Col Allen West.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Can we form a GTFO party?

If you do, let me know.

I'll sign up.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

edit on 21-7-2013 by neo96 because: never mind

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>