It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girlfriend that left me.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

reply to post by jacygirl

You two nailed it I think.

Life is hard enough without having to worry about wether an effort will be appreciated in this regard.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
$1K for one date?
That shows you know nothing about women.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I am dreading seeing her tomorrow at work. Thank god our work environment keep to there own business

Dude...you don't poop where you eat man....even animals know this.

And $1000 on a date, yet you ride the bus? Someone's priorities are SERIOUSLY whacked...

She's too high to go out on a date...and assuming that she knew of this date, and how much you went all out? Definitely on her, but your drunk texts are on you.

1. Next time you go drinking, make sure you don't have ANY access to social media (or smart phones in general).

2. NEVER spend $1000 on a date that only involves ONE woman (unless you also call her wife).

3. Realize there are more (and better) fish in the sea, or leave your man card on the counter....your choice...

4. This really isn't passing the smell test......

Reply to liquidsmoke206

I find it interesting that what you humans call "love" actually ends up being self destructive damaging so often

We humans? What the heck are you?
You're right though...all too often, folks set themselves up for failure.

edit on 22-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

1000$ on a girl you were with for 3 months, oh dear...

To some women it's the actions that speak louder then words...On that note your better off without her, someone that puts drinking/drugs before their partner is a waste of time. Harsh but be happy she did what she did, now you know the kind of person she is. Plus side you didn't have to waste a year +

yes I know that doesn't seem like much comfort at the moment, but time heals things. Good luck to you with someone else in the future that is WORTH your time.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If the clowns posting in the relationship forums are humans....then I can't be.....

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks everyone for your replies,

God dang it man, That was my first mistake.. Pooping where i eat, =( .

Today this morning, I caught the train into work & i found my ex waiting for me & the train station she never even looked at me as i walked up to her sat down next to her & asked her how she was going... I felt she was waiting for me as i highly doubt she was waiting for anyone else... It was obvious she knew that as well.. I wanted to hug her but she never even let me touch her... although she told me she was sick.. i asked her what's wrong & asked her if she got any sleep last night & she told me she hardly had any.. I don't know if it was what i said last night about me finding someone just like her that made her upset... Now at this point i could honestly say i fell on my own sword as a result of pooping where i eat... I asked her if she was coming to work.. & she said she was sick then i told her to go home... ill call her a taxi although she wanted to go to work still.... -_- so we were on our way to work till she spewed up a bit... i felt sorry for her because i do care for her if not a lover but as a friend.. so i called a taxi.. then got to work, took her up stairs & told my manager "crystal" is sick (that's her name) then he came out & excused her to go home for the day..

As a result of what has happen such like a domino effect. i can certainly say from now on no more sh#@ing where i eat.

God dam it i wanted to hug her .. kiss her.. i do look at her as a lover although as a best friend ... & we have known each other for more then 7 months although we hooked up 3 months ago & sealed the deal..

edit on 23-7-2013 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If by any chance we ever do re-bond into a healthy relationship later on down the track, i will post a picture of us 2 holding hands ahahahha

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If you do, and you want to keep it, then one of you will need a new job. No way to leave work at work if it is what you two have in common.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure

Today this morning, I caught the train into work & i found my ex waiting for me & the train station she never even looked at me as i walked up to her sat down next to her & asked her how she was going... I felt she was waiting for me as i highly doubt she was waiting for anyone else... It was obvious she knew that as well.. I wanted to hug her but she never even let me touch her... although she told me she was sick.. i asked her what's wrong & asked her if she got any sleep last night & she told me she hardly had any.. I don't know if it was what i said last night about me finding someone just like her that made her upset... Now at this point i could honestly say i fell on my own sword as a result of pooping where i eat... I asked her if she was coming to work.. & she said she was sick then i told her to go home... ill call her a taxi although she wanted to go to work still.... -_- so we were on our way to work till she spewed up a bit... i felt sorry for her because i do care for her if not a lover but as a friend.. so i called a taxi.. then got to work, took her up stairs & told my manager "crystal" is sick (that's her name) then he came out & excused her to go home for the day..

Dude........................Stop it. Do you realize just how pretentious you sound? "She couldn't have been waiting for someone else.......and she knew it too"

Take an earlier train.......take a different route, just leave her alone. Chances are that she wasn't hung over or sick, but yet she "spewed". Dude, you make her ill. Leave her alone.

I don't mean to sound overly critical, but really, you don't sound like you know what you're doing. So you think you fell in love. That's good whether it's true or not. You believe it to be, so now you have some experience with it. Move on with your life, learn from it and quit trying so damn hard to find it. You come across as desperate and that's a chick repellant. They're allergic to that sort of thing.

I do have a heart and I don't mean to kick a man when he's down, but really, get a grip. And please do us a favor, don't come back here recounting your latest attempt with desperation. It's getting old.

youtu.be...

edit on 23-7-2013 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It's totally possible to F#%*! where you eat, and often. You're just really bad at it.

I mean I hate to say it, but you are just doing everything the complete opposite of what a person should logically do. Seriously if you don't give a little more insight here I'm just going to start thinking something is wrong with you upstairs.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Mixing work and play is doable, but not if you're one to get torn up about a 3 month endeavor going south. That's advanced level stuff, and it also depends on many other factors (such as who reports to whom, level of interaction in duties, etc., etc.)). In my younger years, did it all the time, but after a certain level of professionalism, it's just a dicey deal to mess with what pays the bills.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just got call this morning by my ex gf new boyfriend asking me to leave her alone,

Wow =[

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I hate to say this but I don't think I am the only one who saw this coming.

You seem young. Chalk it up as a learning experience and focus on moving on.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

She sure does move quick doesn't she...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Is anyone else thinking hoax on this one?

This is getting too ridiculous.....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

LMAO why the F$%#$ would i make something like this up?

Believe all what you want to believe i don't give a sh!t what i know is what has happen. & frankly this thread will now die because i have no use for it as it is alllll over i done with.

Thanks for all the advise you all have given me.

cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
Just got call this morning by my ex gf new boyfriend asking me to leave her alone,

Wow =[

He's not a boyfriend. He's a means for protection and you pushed her to that point.

Good job Romeo.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Is anyone else thinking hoax on this one?

This is getting too ridiculous.....

I'm kinda with you on this one.

It's almost as if he was trying to prove a point to somebody else.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

He's not even a good hoaxer. As soon as I call him out, he's done with the thread. Tell tale sign of a total BSer.

Thread solved and user deleted for posting a known hoax.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

lmao dumb@ss

that's the problem with addicted ATS members, when you spend to much time on ATS you think everything is a hoax..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join